Kym Lee 516-217-3237 Uniondale

Saw Kym the other day for a quick car date in the Uniondale/Walmart area. Was dark so hard to make out details on appearance. Enthusiastic enough bbj to get me to contact again. Damage was 70.
Hit her up the next night, she offers incall, same rate for same service near the Walmart. She lives hard, like Cinnamon/Phoenix, anyone whose been to her crib knows what I'm talking about. Run down house with rooms being rented out in a rough neighborhood. Zero upkeep. I'm not judging, not my place to do so, just informing any potential clients. Takes me to her room, she gets naked, body is ok. Saggy breasts but large, she's no spinner but not huge. Like I said, she lives rough. Said for 10 more i could hit it. Looked like every penny counted so i just gave her 80 for the bbj. Was very thankful. Took the load like a champ, stayed on my junk till i was drained and showed me she swallowed every drop. No clean up needed at that point. Walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and i left. I'd def repeat with her. She was very sweet, but not sure if I'd incall it. Place didn't smell of smoke, but when i left i felt like i smelled of it, if that makes any sense?
So...
Personality: 8 very sweet and funny and no problem with cim+swallow
Location: 8 for closeness but 2 for actual location of incall
Services: 7 only bbj but both were good with swallow
Donation: 4 i don't like to go above 60 for bj but it looked needed, so...
I will repeat in car.
Pics in ad are her, i believe. Don't know how to add to review, sorry.

got this one in text to agree to $50 bbj but didn’t follow through. Was the car date desecrate enough and worth it? She’s close enough if I’m a pinch.