Kurt Cobain Guitar

Absolutely. Makes any of the classic rock "gods" look like novices. Simply amazing.
I
I think the point is . If it wasn't for the old guys especially the blues guys. From bb king to Jeff beck (he was good at the blues) Hendrix, page and my favorite American guitarist. Srv. Alot of the new guys wouldn't know what to do.
But what do I know. I don't think there's been any good rock since the 90s. Except for the Foo Fighters.
I think most of us would agree that music today sucks.

I
I think the point is . If it wasn't for the old guys especially the blues guys. From bb king to Jeff beck (he was good at the blues) Hendrix, page and my favorite American guitarist. Srv. Alot of the new guys wouldn't know what to do.
But what do I know. I don't think there's been any good rock since the 90s. Except for the Foo Fighters.
I think most of us would agree that music today sucks.
Guess we'll never know, because as long as there's history, we can say, if it weren't for these guys back then, these new guys wouldn't know what to do. I think that human ingenuity and creativity has no bounds, and anyone with an innate gift of music, and dedication and perseverance, can come up with anything on their own, but what do i know. I am always surprised by new and amazing songs and sounds, but I'm not stuck in the 60s and 70s.

Bass Groove--

"Six-string gods" are highly celebrated. But how about the four-string counterpart, holding down the fort. Get a load of this gal's "bass-nectar," chill-step.