Kumi & Masani 3Some- (702)985-9865

So on my last trip to Vegas, I had the pleasure of nailing Kumi Greek Style and this trip I had her partner, Masami,who let me cum in her mouth. Since this trip was an all expenses paid business trip, the only costs I had were pleasure. I decided to go all out & see If I could get both of these Asian Angels for a 3some. It was early Saturday afternoon, maybe 3 'oclock & I was done with my meetings, just finished an incredible workout & had blood pumping thru my veins, i could handle anything at this point. I made the call & requested both girls together, I guess since it was kinda early, they were both available. The phone girl told me that i could negotiate a rate with the girls once they got there. I agreed. 20 minutes later, I looked thru my peep hole after the knock on the door & my dreams were about to come true. I was still sweaty & smelly from the gym, so I negotiated the deal ($550) and all 3 of us hopped in the shower. they washed me down as I alternated making out with each girl. Masami has a great set of tits that looked fantastic when soaped up and Kumi has a really full ass that I slid a couple fingers in when it was wet. Then the girls started to make out in the shower as my growing cock was stroked by Masami. I couldn't believe this was happening. As Masami was DFK'ing Kumi I slid underneath her & started to taste her shaved pussy. It was great. I told them that I needed to take this to the living room ( I had a suite). We all dried off & moved into the living room onto the couch. I told them that I had never seen 2 girls go at it before and wanted to watch them make love to each other. Before I finished my sentence, Kumi(K) was licking Masami's(M) 34 C's and fingering her wet twat. I stood over M and thrust my cock near her mouth, she opened up and slid my dick into her mouth. I was watching in the mirror in the room and couldn't believe what the fuck was going on. She used one hand to pump my dick as she sucked away and K was sucking on her pussy. Then the most incredible thing happened, the maid opened the door and asked if anyone was there. FUCK!!! I forgot to put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door. I screamed that there was someone in here, she clearly saw what was going on and said "Oh My" and closed the door with a giggle. the girls and I both started to laugh, what else was there to do?. I kneeled down with K and began to make out with her, tasting M's juices on her lips. I pulled gently on Kumi's ridiculously long nipples. We simultanosly licked M's wet pussy and intertwined tongues. It was really hot, and M was flicking her nipples and arching her back. I sat down behind her on the couch and she bent over and stuck her ass in my face as I licked her ass and met K's tongue from the front. It was sheer delight. I pulled out a Magnum ( I certainly don't need one, but every time I have anal with a provider they say it's easier),slid it on and began to pump M's pussy from behind. She was placing her hands on the table as K gently stroked her head and kissed her softly on the lips. I began to talk dirty to them & told M that I wanted to fuck her ass, she responded by saying "Slide it in ,baby, slide it in". So I spit a wad of saliva and rubbed the head of my cock against her hole & pushed it in. K gently kissed her and told her that she loved her as they swapped spit. It took a couple seconds for M to "loosen up and relax" so I gently stroked her back. Once it was firmly in I began to thrust away as my balls smacked her clit. I was going at it for about 2 minutes when i told the girls that I wanted to cum all over their faces. I ripped of the condom and they knelt down & licked my nuts while I stroked my rod and pumped away. I began a caveman like roar as a stream of semen burst out of my cock and coated their faces. It seemed to never end, I could feel my face turning red as I hammered away on my cock. At this point I was all dried out and took a moment to reflect on this epic point in my life as I looked in the mirror and thought "Life is Good". I was finished, I had nothing left in me after my intense session with these two. We all showered, they got dressed to leave and I told them I would try to call them when I come back for Cinco De Mayo. They tucked me in bed and exited. Now I was only hoping for the maid to come back in. This was by far the best 3some I've ever had and well worth the cost.