Kris 631-406-0098 Smithtown white MILF

She is real and pics are definitely her. We FaceTimed but I was unable to follow through due to time restrictions. She seems to take a while to respond.

For lack of time to go to Melville for the beautiful Belle and lack of better local options I went down the rabbit hole on this one.

Texted and went over price and what’s included. Agreed on price. Asked if the pics were her now or in past? Told her I didn’t see many ads from her. Just trying to feel out situation.

She came back asking why I was so inquisitive, why does it matter, she’s new to this, etc. told me to FaceTime. Later on, I FaceTimed and saw that it was indeed her but not current with pics. Not sure if that’s good or bad. Pics were done up and puffy lips which I hate. She was cute but you can tell older which wasn’t bad. Made appt and met up with her.

low level motel in Smithtown. Given room and went and knocked. Opened door and was pleasantly surprised for the moment. Took payment via zelle and then grabbed a condom. I told her I wanted Daty first. This was all very mechanical, not sensual or remotely sexual.

I expected her to strip off her black body hugging dress. Nope. Pulled up bottom part and no panties on. Laid down and spread her legs. I went to partake in Daty. It was ok. No smell, clean and she seemed to enjoy. Was not opposed to fingers. Slid 2 in and it was very small and tight. She moaned, she shook and then what almost seemed like a cry or painful wince sound. I thought she was just trying to make noises and be bad at it.

switched to CBJ. She was ok at it. Lot of saliva not much suction. Went for about 5 mins which is unusual for me. Kept me hard but not getting me over edge. Told her I wanted to have sex.

she flipped on her back, legs back and waited. Lol. Now, I’m no Ron Jeremy but also not a micro penis. I’d say avg length and probably wider than most. Rubbed cock on her clit, slid down her lips and into her. It was like a suction cup. Felt it grip around my
Cock. Went slow and worked deeper.

This is where it got weird and I almost lost my boner. She was squealing and almost crying like she was in pain. I slowed down and stopped for a bit to check. I asked if she was ok, is something wrong. She replied no, I’m fine. ok, went back at it. Had her legs pinned back and to each side. Felt so tight and good. Went for a few minutes with her crying and blew in the bag. Btw, the dress stayed on but hiked up the whole time.

pulled out and she popped up after the crying and just started a convo like none of that happened. Strange.

overall, sweet girl but something is off with her. Service was good not great. Can’t comment on excess skin or breasts but she definitely wasn’t as thick as pictures showed her. It was $200 for half negotiated down from $250.

recommend….meh, if you don’t mind the weirdness of the sounds and paying a bit more for avg service…sure you could do
Worse.

revisit…probably not….famous last words. Lol

For lack of time to go to Melville for the beautiful Belle and lack of better local options I went down the rabbit hole on this one.

Texted and went over price and what’s included. Agreed on price. Asked if the pics were her now or in past? Told her I didn’t see many ads from her. Just trying to feel out situation.

She came back asking why I was so inquisitive, why does it matter, she’s new to this, etc. told me to FaceTime. Later on, I FaceTimed and saw that it was indeed her but not current with pics. Not sure if that’s good or bad. Pics were done up and puffy lips which I hate. She was cute but you can tell older which wasn’t bad. Made appt and met up with her.

low level motel in Smithtown. Given room and went and knocked. Opened door and was pleasantly surprised for the moment. Took payment via zelle and then grabbed a condom. I told her I wanted Daty first. This was all very mechanical, not sensual or remotely sexual.

I expected her to strip off her black body hugging dress. Nope. Pulled up bottom part and no panties on. Laid down and spread her legs. I went to partake in Daty. It was ok. No smell, clean and she seemed to enjoy. Was not opposed to fingers. Slid 2 in and it was very small and tight. She moaned, she shook and then what almost seemed like a cry or painful wince sound. I thought she was just trying to make noises and be bad at it.

switched to CBJ. She was ok at it. Lot of saliva not much suction. Went for about 5 mins which is unusual for me. Kept me hard but not getting me over edge. Told her I wanted to have sex.

she flipped on her back, legs back and waited. Lol. Now, I’m no Ron Jeremy but also not a micro penis. I’d say avg length and probably wider than most. Rubbed cock on her clit, slid down her lips and into her. It was like a suction cup. Felt it grip around my
Cock. Went slow and worked deeper.

This is where it got weird and I almost lost my boner. She was squealing and almost crying like she was in pain. I slowed down and stopped for a bit to check. I asked if she was ok, is something wrong. She replied no, I’m fine. ok, went back at it. Had her legs pinned back and to each side. Felt so tight and good. Went for a few minutes with her crying and blew in the bag. Btw, the dress stayed on but hiked up the whole time.

pulled out and she popped up after the crying and just started a convo like none of that happened. Strange.

overall, sweet girl but something is off with her. Service was good not great. Can’t comment on excess skin or breasts but she definitely wasn’t as thick as pictures showed her. It was $200 for half negotiated down from $250.

recommend….meh, if you don’t mind the weirdness of the sounds and paying a bit more for avg service…sure you could do
Worse.

revisit…probably not….famous last words. Lol
Glad to see you’re still around haven’t seen you post in years great review btw

Glad to see you’re still around haven’t seen you post in years great review btw
thanks. Mainly was sticking with Belle. Then last year saw Amanda for a bit too.

Wife has some health issues that require me to be around more and can’t get out to see Belle. tried seeing Amanda Bc she’s local but I think she blackballed me Bc she read comments I made 5 years ago on her thread.

that leaves slim pickings. Not much to review when they are all scams. Lol

since I saw Belle last August I can’t say I have had a good session since.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I seen the pics and she has got to be in her late 30's or early 40's because she has a hard look. Personally, I would pass on this one.
Hard look was exactly my first impression upon seeing some of the photos. A couple are horribly filtered. That video one makes her look like an android or a sex doll.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I’d say if I was out at a bar I wouldn’t run away if she started talking to me. She would be someone I’d approached.

definitely older MILF look. Petite body but definitely older, mature looking. Not like 50 or 60 but definitely not 20 or 30.

$200 is steep though. $150 I’d go twice a week. Lol
And $200 was the negotiated rate you said, down from $250. Was that difficult to do?

And $200 was the negotiated rate you said, down from $250. Was that difficult to do?
she said $250. Talked about meet. Then I dropped off for a bit.

Came back and told her $250 was too much. How about $200??

She instantly said yes. Joked I should have gone lower but she said she wouldn’t have taken less.

Yikes, everything on her looks fake! That's just not my type at all which kinda sucks because she's conveniently located.
nothing on her looks like that. You can FaceTime w her before u meet. No puffy lips, no fake looking face. Or at least it was very toned down.

She also wasn’t as thick as thepics