KoverGirlsNY.com Reviews & Discussion 718-909-8839

First time texting this place, I mention I'm from UG and ask to schedule a visit

They ask name/job/ethnicity over text, I reply with the info, and they ghost me

Wtf

Kandi
I get to Kovergirls and Kandi is the one who opens the door for me. She is wearing matching black bra and thong. She's more cute than pretty but even on that scale she is between average and cute. Her body is maybe a little thicker than what is shown for her pictures. She is about 5'2" with long black hair. She leads me to the room and she immediately has me sit down on a chair and begins to perform BBBJ. She goes at a faster pace than I like so I have her slow down. She tries to DT a lot but it's not as smooth as other girls so it kinda hurts when she gets deepest.
We then get to the bed and we kiss some. She doesn't have full lips but kissing her was very sensual. She gets on top and starts grinding on me while taking her clothes off. Her boobs look great with her implants as if they were naturally well-sized. She then puts a condom on me and starts riding me. She is not the tightest and combined with her not being that hot of a girl, it took some time but she took it all until I came.
We then spent the time remaining just flirting in Korean, making out here and there. She has a bubbly personality as you get to know her more and I think the YMMV factor is important with her for future visits. We finish with a shower together. We continue making out in the shower and very intimate P2P. I take a Sprite and a chocolate protein milk on the way out. Price was $320.

First time texting this place, I mention I'm from UG and ask to schedule a visit

They ask name/job/ethnicity over text, I reply with the info, and they ghost me

Wtf
I’ve been trying to schedule an appointment all week and I’ve been getting ghosted all week. I previously made an appointment in July but nothing since. Would be nice to know if I’m not welcome or they’re busy.

I’ve been trying to schedule an appointment all week and I’ve been getting ghosted all week. I previously made an appointment in July but nothing since. Would be nice to know if I’m not welcome or they’re busy.
At this point it doesn’t really matter, they aren’t showing you respect, they don’t reserve your patronage. Plenty of other good choices in NYC.

Saw Hara last week. Walked into the basement apt on the left, where two girls greeted me. They did this silly thing where they asked me who I was here tk see, I said Hara and one of them said "that's me". But it wasn't the one who was grabbing me and dfk me. She was the really cute one. So I ended up getting confused and said "I want to see you" to the one who called herself Kandi.
Long story short, it was Hara who I ended up asking for. The girls thought it was funny.
Got the armchair bbbj treatment to completion. Was amazing. Ended up getting a great massage from her.
I think she's really cute. Has a lovely figure, and is fun to be with.
Only went for 30 mins.
260. Will be back again.

pokler

Power Bottom
Saw Hara last week. Walked into the basement apt on the left, where two girls greeted me. They did this silly thing where they asked me who I was here tk see, I said Hara and one of them said "that's me". But it wasn't the one who was grabbing me and dfk me. She was the really cute one. So I ended up getting confused and said "I want to see you" to the one who called herself Kandi.
Long story short, it was Hara who I ended up asking for. The girls thought it was funny.
Got the armchair bbbj treatment to completion. Was amazing. Ended up getting a great massage from her.
I think she's really cute. Has a lovely figure, and is fun to be with.
Only went for 30 mins.
260. Will be back again.
Good choice. I saw both Hara and Kandi together and Kandi was basically dead wood. Hara did all the work and kept telling what to do .

wait until you get promoted and try again
Yeah, In most cases, any provider that ask for ethnicity in their screening means they don’t see black guys and certain other races. This happened to me here and also at wall street desires/pleasure palace. Don’t waste your time ; plenty of other kitties in the litter..

Yuri. $350 hour.

i wanted to close the year strong and I contemplated a few diff girls but decided to seek out Yuri the squirting unicorn one more time and I am glad I did.

super cute, the pictures on the site is accurate!

Courtesan like, helped me get out of my clothing a piece at a time and put them away on the chair. because I had my mask on it was difficult to go right in and start the dfk but after our clothes came off, the kissing game was on!
She starts sensual with soft but asserting dfk with good tongue action. We move our head from side to side as we grope each other and finding our way to each other’s body parts.

Her breasts are real and nice to grab on to. She’s responsive as I work my way down to her butt. Moans as I cup and massage her tits and ass while maintaining dfk.
Her breasts are real and nice to grab on to. She’s responsive as I work my way down to her butt. Moans as I cup and massage her tits and ass while maintaining dfk.

I wanted to see hee squirting so I put her up on the bed. She tastes sweet, I think she put some favoring stuff on her vag. She’s warm and I apply pressure with my tongue and lips against her clit and I feel the flow starting to hit my chin.

Her juice is warm and odorless. It flows like lava as I continue to daty.

Want to feel her squirting on my cock so I move into mish position for heavy p2p. My cock head grinding against her clit and pussy lips. I hold my cock and go up and down and side to side until her juice flows. It was awesome.

When it was heavy. She would push me off of her so she can squirt UP. There were a few near misses as she squirted like 18 inches up and almost hit me in the eye lol. After each explosion of pussy juice. She would pull me closer again for dfk and p2p.

I wanted to pop quickly so I can get a second one in so I suited up and pounded her in mish.

She’s one of the few that really kisses in mish passionately the way I like it. If you love kissing a girl while fucking her. She’s one of the best.

I must have pounded her for a good 10 minutes and during this. I was pushed off a few times so she can squirt hard and then she would grab my asss and push my cock back in lol.

I love how she pulls both of her legs back for best penetration. This tells me she is really into it and want you to fuck her good.

after rigorous sweeting I came hard and we both collapse on the bed.

We went to the shower to clean up then she gave me a nice massage while I recover. I told her she can just relax but she insists on continue to work.

We talked a lot during shower and massage. English was not easy but I realized she spoke some Chinese so we were able to communicate very well. You Chinese lovers may find this to be a good thing and it certainly help build rapport and chemistry in addition to using your dick.

I see the time and even though I was still limp, I move her back in mish so I can dfk her. A minute after I was ready again so I went mish then doggy but I couldn’t pop so she switched to hj then a rigorous bbbj (hara level performance to me) and I still won’t cum. I was getting tired so I tried to diy and I position her on top of me so I can jerk off and press my cock head against her pussy. As I increase the velocity, she squirted like crazy!!! Must have been a good 30 seconds non stop gushing multiple times and my stomach and dick was drenched. My arm was so full of her juice as I jerk off more I can feel her squirt splattting off of my arm.

I was too tired to pop again but she gave a great performance to close out a great 2021 hobby year.

Shower once more and she helped me put on every piece of my clothing. Love that shit!

She’s def a top performer for me.

2021 has been the greatest year for my NY AMP
hobbying where AMP quality and volume of hot talent from China, Korea and Japan at an all time high.

Thank you all and happy new year everyone!

Yuri. $350 hour.

i wanted to close the year strong and I contemplated a few diff girls but decided to seek out Yuri the squirting unicorn one more time and I am glad I did.

super cute, the pictures on the site is accurate!

Courtesan like, helped me get out of my clothing a piece at a time and put them away on the chair. because I had my mask on it was difficult to go right in and start the dfk but after our clothes came off, the kissing game was on!
She starts sensual with soft but asserting dfk with good tongue action. We move our head from side to side as we grope each other and finding our way to each other’s body parts.

I wanted to see hee squirting so I put her up on the bed. She tastes sweet, I think she put some favoring stuff on her vag. She’s warm and I apply pressure with my tongue and lips against her clit and I feel the flow starting to hit my chin.

Her juice is warm and odorless. It flows like lava as I continue to daty.

Want to feel her squirting on my cock so I move into mish position for heavy p2p. My cock head grinding against her clit and pussy lips. I hold my cock and go up and down and side to side until her juice flows. It was awesome.

When it was heavy. She would push me off of her so she can squirt UP. There were a few near misses as she squirted like 18 inches up and almost hit me in the eye lol. After each explosion of pussy juice. She would pull me closer again for dfk and p2p.

I wanted to pop quickly so I can get a second one in so I suited up and pounded her in mish.

She’s one of the few that really kisses in mish passionately the way I like it. If you love kissing a girl while fucking her. She’s one of the best.

I must have pounded her for a good 10 minutes and during this. I was pushed off a few times so she can squirt hard and then she would grab my asss and push my cock back in lol.

I love how she pulls both of her legs back for best penetration. This tells me she is really into it and want you to fuck her good.

after rigorous sweeting I came hard and we both collapse on the bed.

We went to the shower to clean up then she gave me a nice massage while I recover. I told her she can just relax but she insists on continue to work.

We talked a lot during shower and massage. English was not easy but I realized she spoke some Chinese so we were able to communicate very well. You Chinese lovers may find this to be a good thing and it certainly help build rapport and chemistry in addition to using your dick.

I see the time and even though I was still limp, I move her back in mish so I can dfk her. A minute after I was ready again so I went mish then doggy but I couldn’t pop so she switched to hj then a rigorous bbbj (hara level performance to me) and I still won’t cum. I was getting tired so I tried to diy and I position her on top of me so I can jerk off and press my cock head against her pussy. As I increase the velocity, she squirted like crazy!!! Must have been a good 30 seconds non stop gushing multiple times and my stomach and dick was drenched. My arm was so full of her juice as I jerk off more I can feel her squirt splattting off of my arm.

I was too tired to pop again but she gave a great performance to close out a great 2021 hobby year.

Shower once more and she helped me put on every piece of my clothing. Love that shit!

She’s def a top performer for me.

2021 has been the greatest year for my NY AMP
hobbying where AMP quality and volume of hot talent from China, Korea and Japan at an all time high.

Thank you all and happy new year everyone!
Couldn’t agree more @kimochi8. She’s a gem. Although my estimate has her spraying 3-4 feet not 18 inches. Saw her again earlier this week and she nearly hit the low ceiling. Had to towel off a few times during DATY. When she helped me dress to leave she had to use the blow dryer on my socks and shoes which were wet. They were parked near the refrigerator about three feet from the bed. Awesome!

Couldn’t agree more @kimochi8. She’s a gem. Although my estimate has her spraying 3-4 feet not 18 inches. Saw her again earlier this week and she nearly hit the low ceiling. Had to towel off a few times during DATY. When she helped me dress to leave she had to use the blow dryer on my socks and shoes which were wet. They were parked near the refrigerator about three feet from the bed. Awesome!
Wow! Yes. That’s pretty far. She was shooting straight up with me so it wasn’t 3ft lol.

Now that you mentioned the fridge, I really like the setup here.

1. Separate entrances and discrete and you can get to your girl directly.
2. They open from 10 to 10pm so it does not attract attention late night either
3. Fridge in the room well stocked with red bull; water and soda
4. The basement setup allows you to go to bathroom and back without running into anyone.

I have not been to the rooms upstairs but it’s probably even nicer too.

I think this is my favorite apartment setup I have seen.

I can’t imagine how often the laundry machine runs here. Yuri went thru 2 large blankets and 5 large towels with me. Lol

Saw Yuri again at the new location. It’s not as discrete as 58th but still a nice apartment and her room now has a bathroom inside of it.

As soon as I walked in with the mask on, she recognized me right away even though it’s been 2 weeks since I last saw her. We walked up a sketchy narrow flight of stairs past Aria (didn’t see her but she was in the bathroom)

We got into her room and she helps me get out of my clothes piece by piece like a good wife welcome her husband home. Then we embraced and dfk like we are madly in love while she becomes to grab jr who’s rising fast and hard.

We didn’t even make it to the shower (I always shower before I hobby) so we transition to the bed where I ate her pussy and feel the gush of squirt hitting my chin and nose. She’s responsive as I grab her tits while feasting on her pink pussy inners.

I go to mount her mish style and rub my cock all over her clit and she’s flowing like crazy as I dfk her and just teasing her with my head and shaft. My cock is drenched in her juice and it’s juice is now hitting the floor there was so much of it!

Suited up and we go to work. I stay in this position for what must have been 10 minutes… I didn’t want to change as she kisses back so well and aggressive at times.

As I alternate sitting up and laying down to kiss her while fucking her. She squirted a few times upwards and she hits my face and mouth with direct hits. I look like I was hit with a water bucket and she’s says “sorry sorry” and I just laughed and keep fucking her and dfk her more. I tasted her juice for sure this time as she hit my mouth a few times. Lol.

I couldn’t hold it anymore and I finished in the bag and kept pumping slowly until I felt the shrinkage and then pulled out for the clean up.

She’s so sweet and insisted on giving me massage even though I told her to just lay down so she massaged me while we talked for probably 25 minutes. I was trying to get 2nd one off so I move her back in mish so we can dfk and I can get my cock back into shape by rubbing her clit. This took a bit as I was tired but I was able suite up again it after mish doggy mish hand bbbj with a lot of squirting in between. It was not going to happen so I called it quits.

We take a well needed shower as we are both wet from all her squirting

She helps me put on every piece of clothing and I was out the door.

Standard hourly fee. Well worth the $30 premium from other places for the squirt and for the genuine connection she gives you.

She’s my top pick and who I would see as first choice right now.

Saw Yuri again at the new location. It’s not as discrete as 58th but still a nice apartment and her room now has a bathroom inside of it.

As soon as I walked in with the mask on, she recognized me right away even though it’s been 2 weeks since I last saw her. We walked up a sketchy narrow flight of stairs past Aria (didn’t see her but she was in the bathroom)

We got into her room and she helps me get out of my clothes piece by piece like a good wife welcome her husband home. Then we embraced and dfk like we are madly in love while she becomes to grab jr who’s rising fast and hard.

We didn’t even make it to the shower (I always shower before I hobby) so we transition to the bed where I ate her pussy and feel the gush of squirt hitting my chin and nose. She’s responsive as I grab her tits while feasting on her pink pussy inners.

I go to mount her mish style and rub my cock all over her clit and she’s flowing like crazy as I dfk her and just teasing her with my head and shaft. My cock is drenched in her juice and it’s juice is now hitting the floor there was so much of it!

Suited up and we go to work. I stay in this position for what must have been 10 minutes… I didn’t want to change as she kisses back so well and aggressive at times.

As I alternate sitting up and laying down to kiss her while fucking her. She squirted a few times upwards and she hits my face and mouth with direct hits. I look like I was hit with a water bucket and she’s says “sorry sorry” and I just laughed and keep fucking her and dfk her more. I tasted her juice for sure this time as she hit my mouth a few times. Lol.

I couldn’t hold it anymore and I finished in the bag and kept pumping slowly until I felt the shrinkage and then pulled out for the clean up.

She’s so sweet and insisted on giving me massage even though I told her to just lay down so she massaged me while we talked for probably 25 minutes. I was trying to get 2nd one off so I move her back in mish so we can dfk and I can get my cock back into shape by rubbing her clit. This took a bit as I was tired but I was able suite up again it after mish doggy mish hand bbbj with a lot of squirting in between. It was not going to happen so I called it quits.

We take a well needed shower as we are both wet from all her squirting

She helps me put on every piece of clothing and I was out the door.

Standard hourly fee. Well worth the $30 premium from other places for the squirt and for the genuine connection she gives you.

She’s my top pick and who I would see as first choice right now.
This is a stupid question, do you think it would be possible for her not to squirt? I say June who is a gusher and I 69 with her and kept her pussy totally in my mouth. She went off two times and my mouth was full. She was hot and amazing fuck. But damn that gushing was exhausting and gave me a little bit of a headache... if not for her gushing I would have seen her weekly. So hot IMO.

Am interested in Yuri but thinking about Aria just because Aria don't be leaking.

This is a stupid question, do you think it would be possible for her not to squirt? I say June who is a gusher and I 69 with her and kept her pussy totally in my mouth. She went off two times and my mouth was full. She was hot and amazing fuck. But damn that gushing was exhausting and gave me a little bit of a headache... if not for her gushing I would have seen her weekly. So hot IMO.

Am interested in Yuri but thinking about Aria just because Aria don't be leaking.
I don’t think it’s possible. If you stimulate her clit she’s gonna shoot it at high velocity.

If you are in mid banging. She will occasionally squirt still even if I am doing perfect strokes where I am going in straight in and out without rubbing her clit at all.

so… no. I love being with her though. Totally gf vibe and I think getting wet with her is super fun. I do avoid daty and swallow. I would move my mouth away lol. I def would not do 69 and be on the bottom as I would drown.