KoverGirlsNY.com Reviews & Discussion 718-909-8839

had apt with Hara yesterday with kovergirls, man if you need a good fix, she is the go to girl....she sat me on the couch, blow me right there, then onto the bed, she is at the edge, on her back, put her head down the edge and suck me there and i just dove in on her for daty, is that called a reversed 69?? we went at it for awhile, i don't want to blow yet since i'm can only do 1 shot, cover came on and we fucked like minks, finish in DS....she gave me massage to finish the session, and man she has one of the best massage skill too....she def now my ATF list.....

Had a great session with Hara yesterday. I texted the number asking if she would be available at 1:00 and I am told yes. At around 11:30 I get another text asking me if I could do 1:30 instead (I guess someone else wanted a half hour session). Not a big deal for me so I agree.
This is my first time at KoverGirls, and there was essentially no screening, I was just asked name and ethnicity via text. Anyway I get to the address and as soon as I am through the first door, the door on the right opens and I am immediately greeted by Hara in her bra and panties. She looks good, pretty decent face and manmade Cs, nice ass but she doesn't do anal. As soon as I step through the door and into the room she starts taking my shoes off first and then my pants, eager to show me her oral skills. Not gonna lie I was kind of expecting to take a shower, especially because of the heat yesterday, but that was not an option. Back to the session, once my clothes are completely removed, she starts a wonderful BBBJ, nice suction and depth almost all the way to the bottom. After a good 5 minutes of blowing me in front of the mirror, she lays down on the edge of the bed on her back and I start rubbing my balls and my cock on her wet pussy and she is into it so much that she comes after a few minutes. She gets back on the floor on her knees, and continues her excellent BBBJ. We are now 15 minutes in, and since I'm not really a 2-pop kinda guy I realize that if I even want a chance at that 2nd pop I need to finish now. And so I do. I dump a week's worth of savings on her face and she maintains eye contact the whole time, doesn't even flinch. She cleans herself up with a hot towel, removing the makeup she had on and cleans me up before I lay down for a massage. As a side note I have to say that she beat the shit out of my upper traps during the massage, she found knots and went to town on them so much so that I am still sore from it today. The massage goes on for a good 15 minutes while I recharge my batteries. Once I'm ready to go again, she slips the cover on and hops on me for some ACG. Not my favorite position so after a little of that I turn her around for some DS. I have to say Hara can really take it, I went at it pretty hard for a while and she enjoyed every second of it (as much as you can enjoy getting fucked by a stranger) until she came a couple of times. After that I flip her over and pull her to the edge of the bed for some mish. Once again she proves to have excellent stamina as she takes another hard pounding and cums twice. I have now 10 minutes left so I decide to pull out, take the cover off and do a little facefucking/BBBJ. With less than 5 minutes left it doesn't seem like the second pop is happening so I decide to take matters into my own hands (literally) while she sucks on my balls and with one minute left on the clock I was finally able to ejaculate down her throat. After that she cleans me up, I get dressed, give her the donation (320), take a coke from the fridge and leave happy and satisfied.
Overall the session with Hara was excellent, but being used to PH/GGR, it threw me off not having to deal with the mms before being introduced to girl.

And idea why they might not reply back? I scheduled an appointment and all they said was the street and avenue but when I got there they never gave me the exact address

I texted on Saturday morning as to who was available and was told all three ladies were. I asked who was available in 30 minutes or so and was told Yuna, so Yuna it was. Since it was my first time there, they just gave me general location to reach (57th & 9th) and was to contact her when I got there. They gave me the final directions and in I went. Met by Yuna, somewhere in her 30's I'd say, C cups, long hair but shaved below. Gave her the donation, DFK ensued, off with my clothes and to the shower I went. Did a solo and she was waiting for me on the bed. Started out with more DFK, titty sucking (which she loves), daty then back to titty sucking while she rubbed herself to an nice O. I lay back and she starts licking and sucking me off. For a small girl with a small mouth, I never felt teeth at all. After a while, she applies the hat and lube. She starts out on top but I quickly flip her to multiple positions and then blow in the bag. Here's it gets interesting. As she's cleaning me up, the door to the other room cracks open, Yuna's startled but I can see it's another girl, Kandi to be exact. I tell he not to be shy and come in. She sits in the chair next to the bed and starts talking to Yuna in Korean, all the while Yuna starts to suck me off again. I got hard but round 2 wasn't in the cards today so the three of us just lay around an bullshitted. Kandi, like Yuna is form the peninsula area and is very nice looking her self. She kept trying to get me to stay another hour with her but I gave the "next time" line. Overall, for $320, it was a good time with Yuna and a bonus that I got a chance to checkout and talk with Kandi.

i made an advance apt (this is last Friday) with Yuna when she is visiting nyc from west coast. Read alot of about her so i decide to try her out. Call the number, the assistant ask me to wait because i guess she wasn't ready yet. I actually waited 15 mins after the schedule appt time when i got the green light to go into the apartment. The assistant was very nice, apologized for the long wait, and she kept updated....Kudo to her. I believe Yuna service to individual will get better as more visit, so I hope it'll be better on the next visit, but she is only staying for a month before she leaves for west coast again. But i will def see her if i can get another chance.

ok, the detail.......Yuna is really petite, i think she is definite below 5 feet, she offer a nice sensual BBBJ/DT, not aggressive, but just like how you GF would do, cover went on we went through few position of CG, Reverse CG/ACG until i put her in DS and finish in a bag.

The rest of time we were just talking and chatting like a couple, she does have a sense of humor, even though her english is not her best, but she does kept a good convo. She is different than Hara, but then again, i only saw hara 3 times (2x @ AL). Hara is more PSE and Yuna is def on GFE side. I would see her again, but given she is here short time, i doubt i would get that chance.

if you have time, go see her, she is fun to be with and talk to for sure.

Stopped by Kovergirls today and saw Hara.For the first time.

Did the Half and hour 260 cash.We start DFK while she removes everything this was a lot of fun and I’m grabbing her little cute fame.

After that came a Bbbjcim that I released everything I had.She took it till the last dropped and circled around the tip of the head till I was soft but happy.

Parking is tough out here the rooms are small but she sucks a great one with no teeth just mouth and tongue, plus she lets you shove head head as deep as she can go.

Paided a lot of attention to the boys didn’t do any rimming but I also didn’t ask I left very satisfied.

^ Hara is amazing. Had her at AL.

I saw Star last night. Today is her last day so not sure how much this matters. 5'5 korean long hair a/b cups 320 hr gfe cfs bbbj. She has a very pretty face. But she is very very very skinny. She sucked a real good dick. Nice slow consistent deep enough.
69 a bit. Not sure if she liked it or not.
Fucked in CG. It was good and she was tight. Not sure if it was due to her being small or so skinny or both but it did kind of hurt to fuck her at some points in CG.
Went to mish to bang out and finish up. She did play good music.
Nice girl and pretty face but she needs to eat some korean bbq. Today is her last day so...
But I will have to try cherry next week even though she is at a premium.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the damage and tip are not included in a review from someone in moderation, the review will not get approved.

And don't say the prices are standard because they are not

For example at some of these places Japanese girls are more expensive.
Some places raised their prices after a few good reviews.

Plus I warned about this a few days ago.

Ok, it is almost criminal that Cherry does not have a review here. 400 hr gfe cfs dfk bbbj. Korean girl like 5'8 and stacked with the best DD+ tits ever made and a decent booty. A little covid belly you will not give a fuck about. 38-40 years old.
Cherry has work done but is beautiful. Shower is nothing. But after that she will kiss let you titty fuck her. Started a bbbj with a lot of spit and slobbered all over my knob. 69 I could not get my face face enough into her sweat butter k pussy.
Put her in cowgirl and I was able to bounce her in the air a bit but she is a lot of woman in a good way.
Standing mish I was jumping up in there like I was Dennis Rodman rebounding Carmen Electra.
Doggy style is the best view. Her ass looks kind of ok standing but it is a peach when she is bent over. Like motherfuck. Finished by titty fucking her and spritzing those tits with my jizz.
Beautiful girl. She is above all the $300 girls no doubt.

Went to try Kovergirls on the night of the big rainstorm. Was coming down a bit when I got there. Hara greeted me without typical MMS introduction in a nice little bikini. she was very sweet and solicitioous and helped me out of all my clothes immediately while DFKing along the way. No shower, as seems to be her MO, right into a seated BBBJ, which was pretty amazing. She has some unique techniques, including maintaining pressure along the front of the shaft with her tongue on the way down, and going down pretty clos to all the way (although I'm not that big). I let her keep at it for a while, somehow miraculously not going over the edge, although Hara certainly would not have minded. Both naked now, we rolled over onto the bed where I returned the favor, pulling her ass down to the edge of the bed where I could get full access. I may have enjoyed this as much as she did. She seemed to appreciate it after a while (don't think I rang the bell), but she tasted sweet as hell and I was like a man dying of thirst coming out of the desert. On to the main event, I entered in mish, slowly because she was so deliciously tight. I put her legs over my shoulders and sucked on her toes and feet. I took my time but eventually got into a good solid rhythm. I pushed her (gently) over to sidesaddle, where I was able to reach around and fondle her pussy and tits from behind. At around 1/2 hour in, I just gave into the feeling and released in the bag. I stayed inside her for a good while, and when I finally pulled out she went and got me cleaned up. I normally don't have a second round in me, so I accepted her offer of a massage, not expecting anything more than mediocre. Man was I wrong. She worked on my legs and back for a while and then figured out that my neck is a big mess. She worked on it for a solid 15 or 20 minutes. Man what an angel! I was cured of whatever ailed me. I went back out into the insane deluge, completely not giving a shit. Only the next day, after reading about the after-effects of the storm did I wonder if that basement apartment was okay. Hopefully so, but I need to go back and see for myself.

320 damage, well worth every cent.

Saw Hara a few months back in July after hearing about her bbbj skills.

I get to the location and it’s a bedroom/studio vibe (no shower or at least not offered) and I’m fine with that. I walk in and she’s smiling and playfully starts DFK and starts a nice BBBJ. After about 2-3min of that, we take care of the transaction —> 320 hr gfe cfs bbbj

Physical features: She’s about 5’4 and very skinny. She’s got a pretty face, decent sized breasts (B cups), but not much butt. I’d say she’s about mid 30’s. Nice tan skin and long hair. Really big and pretty eyes.

She’s very giving and aims to please while she’s giving bbbj (she takes requests well). She can deepthroat me, but it kind of hurt when she took my dick all the way down (btw, I’m pretty average size-wise). Almost like my dick had to bend a little for her to deepthroat it all. Other than that, head game was good, not great (IMO). Although I was a little disappointed at this, she more than made up for it with her willingness to please.

Then we switched to CFS, missionary then doggy. I asked to finish on her face while she gave me head, she obliged. 1st pop was a facial.

We hung out for a few minutes. Then round 2 was followed by more bbbj and finished in CFS missionary while I saw those big pretty eyes.

Overall, good experience with a giving provider. But next time want to see Cherry.