Korean women face prostitution charges

January 26, 2006

Four Korean women were arraigned Wednesday in Guilford Township, Franklin County, on prostitution charges, a state police Troop H vice unit corporal reports.

Cpl. Kenny Hassinger says the arrests were the result of search warrants executed about 12:45 p.m. Wednesday at the Apple and Evergreen spas in the 1200 and 1400 blocks of Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg.

Solicited investigators

According to police, the warrants were obtained following undercover investigations over the “past several days,” during which investigators were solicited for sexual contact in return for payment.

The investigation continues and police say they have seized some assets and records of prior transactions.

According to Hassinger, language barriers and the lack of identifying documents left the identity of the suspects in question at the time of arraignment before District Judge Kelly Rock.

“Our undercover people say the women all spoke English during the undercover work, but they were unable to do so at the arraignment,” Hassinger says.

Using a Korean interpreter, Hassinger says, names were added to the criminal complaints and the women were all sent to Franklin County Prison on $50,000 bail.

According to Judge Rock, the women have been tentatively identified as Sun Sook Park, Hyun Choi Ja, Soon Deok Lee and We Hyang Hong. All four are charged with prostitution, Rock says.

Last edited:
Ok this orig post is old but seems the only appropriate place to get out this info. Garden Health Spa in Duncansville, Pa (near Altoona) just got busted http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/571722.html
Bummer. This was where I had my first amp experience about 4 mos ago and it was superlative. 'Kim' was part Korean and part Japanese, little older but great body and for $160. very willing to give it all up. Loved the table shower and attention to detail. She even gave a great therapeutic massage for 15-20 mins before offering the whole GFE. I went back there bout a month later but she wasn't there that night. The provider that night was acting like she'd rather be somewhere else and was nowhere near as much fun. Hope they're able to recover and reopen. very clean and nice place.

I met a license masseuse who told me that a hand job was not against the law. She said it was allowed as part of tension release since it is an effective was to release stress and bodily fluids were not exchanges.

I was 23yo and she was white and in her 70's. I found her on the back pages of the village voice back in the 1990's... "jacqueline parks" was the name she went by... i still remember all the fun i had titty fucking her and her talking dirty to me as i bust my load on her face. back then i could shoot my load pretty far. she's got to be dead my now.

I'm not am attorney.

I met a license masseuse who told me that a hand job was not against the law. She said it was allowed as part of tension release since it is an effective was to release stress and bodily fluids were not exchanges.

In case you were wondering....

Article 130 of the NYS penal code defines "Sexual conduct" & "sexual contact"

Article 230 speaks about definition of "prostitution"

As soon as that licensed masseuse (that is charging you money for the massage) touches your sexual organ, she is guilty of Art 230 which is a B misdemeanor.

So... She was mistaken. Unfortunately !

In case you were wondering....

Article 130 of the NYS penal code defines "Sexual conduct" & "sexual contact"

Article 230 speaks about definition of "prostitution"

As soon as that licensed masseuse (that is charging you money for the massage) touches your sexual organ, she is guilty of Art 230 which is a B misdemeanor.

So... She was mistaken. Unfortunately !
Thanks BigWilly.