KissPopGirls.com Reviews & Discussion 347-924-3322

I see kisskisspop now has Bianca on staff, who was a fun and accommodating provider I wouldn't mind seeing again. Anyone know if that's the same Bianca that used to be at Metrogirls? I think it's the same pics they had up at metrogirls, but I am not entirely sure.

I see kisskisspop now has Bianca on staff, who was a fun and accommodating provider I wouldn't mind seeing again. Anyone know if that's the same Bianca that used to be at Metrogirls? I think it's the same pics they had up at metrogirls, but I am not entirely sure.
Did you actually see her or just found ad or something?

I saw her at Metrogirls some months ago and had a good visit. I have not seen her at kisskisspop, but the photos they have for her on kkp look very familiar to me, and I thought they might be the same I saw on the metrogirls website, but I see so many of these pics everywhere, I am not sure I'm remembering correctly.

The pics of Bianca at metrogirls were extremely touched up (same for all their girls IMO), enough so that they were not terribly accurate or recognizable as her, so it is hard to be sure the pics are her or not based on what I am seeing on kkps site. Kkp usually has some pretty high mileage girls, Bianca would be a good choice there if she's the same one and on staff.