KissKissPop, Delaware 646-920-9111

In area stopped in to GMW spa yeatersay. I haven't been here almost a year. Saw a new mamasan and new girls. And they are campaigning with a new name "KissKissPop". I said Wow! Because I knew what that mean, dude!

Girls are young as like nyc kisskisspop. Saw 4 girls total looking late 20's - early 30's with decent body.

In a room, met with Happy (for a half hr/60, 1hr/70, so went to 1hr. Nice ts where lots of attention paid to little guy. Off to table and gave good massage. On the flip she made HJ sign but slipped my hand to her ass and pussy and game was on. She went for supplies and did nice job placing on with her mouth.

A number of positions and I was done. Good cleanup and I left with promise to return soon and I will. Damage was 100 well worth the visit. I am in area visiting family and enjoy a little fun before long ride home. Stay safe.

ps...
Mamasan told me Moon, Joe Joe, Yooree?(sp?) are available for my next visit. But I don't think I can make it out in about 3 months.

In area stopped in to GMW spa yeatersay. I haven't been here almost a year. Saw a new mamasan and new girls. And they are campaigning with a new name "KissKissPop". I said Wow! Because I knew what that mean, dude!

Girls are young as like nyc kisskisspop. Saw 4 girls total looking late 20's - early 30's with decent body.

In a room, met with Happy (for a half hr/60, 1hr/70, so went to 1hr. Nice ts where lots of attention paid to little guy. Off to table and gave good massage. On the flip she made HJ sign but slipped my hand to her ass and pussy and game was on. She went for supplies and did nice job placing on with her mouth.

A number of positions and I was done. Good cleanup and I left with promise to return soon and I will. Damage was 100 well worth the visit. I am in area visiting family and enjoy a little fun before long ride home. Stay safe.

ps...
Mamasan told me Moon, Joe Joe, Yooree?(sp?) are available for my next visit. But I don't think I can make it out in about 3 months.
I forgot the contact info. Here's the number.

646-920-9111