Kissena Blvd & 41st Ave

Anyone know if there's any action going on at this place located on corner of Kissena Blvd and 41 Avenue next to the LIRR (above the knick-knack store) with green awning? I've never ventured there, but know there's always something going on. The place used to be a pool hall about 15 years ago - King & Queens, then turned into an office for Prudential Insurance, then into an AMP.

Any info would be appreciated.

This place was shut down by LE several times. Now, it's under different management and is legit with nothing more than a great massage and possible (yet to find out!) HR. Try two blocks down between Main Street and College Point Boulevard, there should be more actions.

I was there at the end of July.

You wear shorts.

She wears shorts.

Absolutely nothing happened.

As legit as legit can be.

I went to Remeo Chan's afterwards.

Woody
On the FAN

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Remeo chan's is fairly typical of teh "hair salon" MP's. One thing I like is that they have these two private shower/steam rooms. You get to use the steam room all to yourself, and when you are done, you take a shower right there ( although the place on the corner - ?Janes? has one of these, since it's only one, if you use it no one else can take a shower so they discourage it ). Aside from that, the facilites are fairly unremarkable. i never had any luck with any "extra" milage ( aside from teh 'standard" ), but I don't push too much. I've been to ?Janes? ( Northeast corner of 38th and Main ) the past few times inthat area, because I've found that the ladies there area little more accomodating for roaming hands ( but not other real extras ).

Where's DayDay ???

[Edited by slinkybender on 08-28-2001 at 11:42 PM]

Was in the Home Depot/live poultry section of Flushing and saw a closed storefront called Superlung. Not a common name. Was that the location of the brothel (Which I suppose is closed now)?

I've been going to whatever Flushing AMP's are on this board, and it's been nice. Lower tips, younger girls, and less paranoia than Chinatown. Usual service is mixed quality. The true beauty of 38th street is municipal parking and those dried pork buns in the bakery downstairs from Binhar. Any places where I can get a pedicure too? I don't need my hair cut every week.

[Edited by NYCBoy on 08-29-2001 at 12:57 AM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Remember when they had the leak upstairs and the ceiling colapsed in SL ? They had buckets of water sitting in the middle of the waiting room. They never replaced the ceiling tiles, either.

I've never been to these 'bargain' 'quickie' spots like superlung and episodes before. So bored with the same ole, in need of an adventure...if anyone would like to share a spot in a reasonable safe neighborhood..i'd appreciate it. thanks

clockwatcher1@hotmail.com