Kiss Kiss Me NYC 917-963-5430 / 347-348-6031 Midtown Manhattan

Cici

First time here. I believe it was also the location of other spas (New Rainbow, Cherry Land).

Huge place. 8 rooms - if not more, TS, reception – all good proportions.

I texted earlier and asked for Amelia and set up a time to go. I get there and woman wearing a white prom dress answers. I ask for Amelia 3x and she can’t speak English. She takes me to a room and I ask for Amelia. She says Cici. I say why not. I’m not a fan of B&S, but I didn’t know what Amelia looked like or if she was busy and Cici looked pretty good. At least 40, 5’-3”, nice large Bs (felt MM), brownish hair, she had bruises on her back from cupping,

We go to a room down a long hallway. The room is big. The table is big. There is a sink in the room. She immediately asks for HF. 80 I give her. I went for 30 minutes and the website says 220/hh. So, she leaves and I get undressed. She comes back and asks if I want a massage. I say no. She says boom boom? How much. So, we settle on 140.

We head to the shower room and she’s washing down the table, but I say standing. So a relatively quick standup. She was not gentle with washing me. Uncomfortable and rough handling the boys. Head back to the room she leaves. I lay down on the table. She comes back and rubs her body on me. Ooh, aah. Then gets the cover. I should really bring my own, cuz a lot of places just have them laying around not individually wrapped.

I stand up on the table and she’s kneeling on the table. I say no hands and she complies. Good CBJ. She gets off the table and stands on the floor, I’m still standing on the table and she continues with the CBJ. I stop and she hops on the table and we go thru mish and K9 and I finish. I’m there maybe 15 minutes by this time.

She asks if I want a massage. I say sure. I really want to get up and leave. But I stay. She asks if I want oil and I say no. She drapes a towel over me and does a lame massage. She is moving around not focusing and then

SHE KNEELS ON THE TIP OF MY DICK. AAAAHHHH. OOOOOWWWWW.

She says sorry sorry. Holy shit. Then she giggles. She’s not done with the massage. I’m done with the massage but she does this for a few more minutes. Finally she finishes. I get dressed. She gets dressed, She used the translator to tell me some things. I’m seeing stars and need some air. We leave the room and walk down the hall and she hands me off

To Amelia. There she is. Looking cute in her denim shorts and black top. Just like the website. I tell her I came to see her. She won’t give me a peek at her rack. I head out. I may not come back for quite some time, if at all. Only 2 providers. The booker is not on site. Amelia speaks better English than Cici, but that’s not saying much. I text the booker and tell her and she says I should’ve asked for Amelia. No shit. Another reason why Kim is the best.

I would not recommend Cici. I may stop by to see Amelia. But not right now.

220/HH

First time at this facility. Clean and well-appointed with new furnishings. Unfortunately the service doesn’t match up to the atmosphere. I had Amelia who was reasonably cute, although the pic on the website is photoshopped to make her look younger. I opted for an hour everything included for 280. Had uneventful TS and back in the room, she got naked and started massage. She’s got a decent body with B cups. The massage was ok and she stroked all the right spots. I got hard, flipped over, and directed her mouth onto my cock. BBBJ was mediocre; she barely got past the head then abruptly stopped. So I tried licking her nipples and then moved down to DATY. She didn’t want that. WTF?? By this time, I realized this session was a mistake. I didn’t even feel like fucking her, so I just had her finish me off with a HJ. She saw I wasn’t happy and told me “next time” in her broken English. Not gonna happen. Nice place but disappointing service. Don’t recommend unless they get a better lineup