Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

From what I've been told, no kids. As for being a lesbo she can't make $ being a provider for other lesbians. Other comments accurate. Would I like the sex to be better? Sure, but I also want what I can't get otherwise: a hot, young girl.

This one is a huge disappointment. Yes she is very pretty. Young girl with a great body. Very nice also and careful. You think this is going to be great until you start. Then the rules come. "Don't touch my hair, don't touch my breasts etc..." Just kind of lay there. Her oral is nothing special. Again, very pretty but very much of a let down because the performance is poor. By the way she told me she comes from SC. Has custody of her sisters 2 kids because of drugs. I think she is clean herself. Pretty girl who really should be in another business.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This one is a huge disappointment. Yes she is very pretty. Young girl with a great body. Very nice also and careful. You think this is going to be great until you start. Then the rules come. "Don't touch my hair, don't touch my breasts etc..." Just kind of lay there. Her oral is nothing special. Again, very pretty but very much of a let down because the performance is poor. By the way she told me she comes from SC. Has custody of her sisters 2 kids because of drugs. I think she is clean herself. Pretty girl who really should be in another business.
The weird thing is the first review of her on here the OP claimed he got bbfs.

The weird thing is the first review of her on here the OP claimed he got bbfs.
Its very possible she did in the past. Not all pros start out knowing all the limits and rules they can put in place for their dates so some will do bbfs creampies because they believe they won't get clients otherwise.

I have lurked on some social media groups, where the topic of being a sex worker comes up, and some of them share their expience and stories about doing things they normally would not do because they thought that was required of them to be in this line of work.

She recently posted photos of her lesbian wedding and correction: nephew not offspring holding a PS5 gaming console. Previously reviewed. Decent BBJ but dead fish for price.

this girl might be bisexual but being married to another lady kind of makes a lesbian in the end, might explain her lack of enthusiasm when it comes to fucking us guys.
like ive mention before unless you're really into getting a bbj and fucking a deadfish from an actually pretty/sexy girl then thats what you'll get, dont expect a great experience.

I suspect that was fake. I've seen her for a couple years and haven't heard BBFS anyplace else other than that 1 post, but who knows.....
I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake. Lots of people feel inclined to embellish their experiences. I find bare to be an over used embellishment. On other boards people have made claims only for others to follow asking for it and getting denied or worse by the provider. Even if they are getting it its probably better to keep it to them selves.

seen her once in the very begging becuase well of her looks. She is very attaracive and has a great ass. but thats it. all downhill from there. no skill, to many rules, and for all that its pricey.

The criticisms of her are all true. Not exciting sex, and too many rules - some make sense (no cim), some do not (don’t touch her hair). But at end of day, I'm not looking for gymnastics- I'm looking to have sex and shoot a load with a hot, young, good looking girl that I couldn't get otherwise. She's friendly and more with it than most. To each his own, I guess!

The criticisms of her are all true. Not exciting sex, and too many rules - some make sense (no cim), some do not (don’t touch her hair). But at end of day, I'm not looking for gymnastics- I'm looking to have sex and shoot a load with a hot, young, good looking girl that I couldn't get otherwise. She's friendly and more with it than most. To each his own, I guess!
I guess but if I’m paying for it there shouldn’t be the BS rules.
it sounds like the up tight ol lady experience

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Saw Kristie's ad and did a search of her phone number looking for reviews & more photos. Pictures looked too good to be true making me skeptical at first. Quickly relieved when I found her reviews on this site and it confirmed that photos were real. Found her Facebook page also and saw some of those same photos from the ads and more that showed me it was her. Was especially turned on by that bikini photo.

Phoned her to get rates and check availability. Made an appointment for the next day. Hotel was an easy setup and I was quickly at her door. Not disappointed when the door opened. She was everything the pictures promised and you guys said she was. Thanks to the reviews I knew what to expect and what was not on the table. Made my peace that this was not going to be a GFE session as she confirmed her rules.

We made some small talk to get comfortable with each other for a few minutes. She started with an incredible bbbj while looking at me with her eyes, as others have reported. She's very pretty to look at so I enjoyed the view of her looking up at me. She again cautioned me about no CIM so when I started to worry that I might be close to blowing in her mouth, I asked to move into mish. Loved having a beautiful young girl under me as she continued to look up at me while I pounded away. I made sure to try and last as long as possible to take advantage of the full amount of my time - the half hour for $200. While others have called her a dead fish, I didn't view it that way because I found her to be personable and she gave me plenty of focused attention with her eyes. Plus, it certainly helped walking in there knowing what to expect due to your reviews. Thanks go to the guys who came before me for that info.

Some notes to add: Her name is Kristie, not Kirstie. Must be a typo in the heading here because her original review post linked in there has it spelled correctly. And this is confirmed by the Facebook account I found.
Also found several news reports about an arrest. Think a guy mentioned that in her original review post. Arrest was part of a prostitution sting out of state. You can find it yourself if you search around because I don't think I'm supposed to include any links to them according to the rules and guidance I've read on here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Kristie's ad and did a search of her phone number looking for reviews & more photos. Pictures looked too good to be true making me skeptical at first. Quickly relieved when I found her reviews on this site and it confirmed that photos were real. Found her Facebook page also and saw some of those same photos from the ads and more that showed me it was her. Was especially turned on by that bikini photo.

Phoned her to get rates and check availability. Made an appointment for the next day. Hotel was an easy setup and I was quickly at her door. Not disappointed when the door opened. She was everything the pictures promised and you guys said she was. Thanks to the reviews I knew what to expect and what was not on the table. Made my peace that this was not going to be a GFE session as she confirmed her rules.

We made some small talk to get comfortable with each other for a few minutes. She started with an incredible bbbj while looking at me with her eyes, as others have reported. She's very pretty to look at so I enjoyed the view of her looking up at me. She again cautioned me about no CIM so when I started to worry that I might be close to blowing in her mouth, I asked to move into mish. Loved having a beautiful young girl under me as she continued to look up at me while I pounded away. I made sure to try and last as long as possible to take advantage of the full amount of my time - the half hour for $200. While others have called her a dead fish, I didn't view it that way because I found her to be personable and she gave me plenty of focused attention with her eyes. Plus, it certainly helped walking in there knowing what to expect due to your reviews. Thanks go to the guys who came before me for that info.

Some notes to add: Her name is Kristie, not Kirstie. Must be a typo in the heading here because her original review post linked in there has it spelled correctly. And this is confirmed by the Facebook account I found.
Also found several news reports about an arrest. Think a guy mentioned that in her original review post. Arrest was part of a prostitution sting out of state. One of the reports called it human trafficking. You can find it yourself if you search around because I don't think I'm supposed to include any links to them according to the rules and guidance I've read on here.
Looks like she is self posting reviews again.

Should just lock the thread already, plus he I mean she is using the HT word which I thought Slinky didn’t want used.

I guess this bitches 3k a night ‘Hampton’s’ clientele dried out or she’s done sucking off Politicians as blackmail when they finally bust her.

Also found several news reports about an arrest. Think a guy mentioned that in her original review post. Arrest was part of a prostitution sting out of state. One of the reports called it human trafficking. You can find it yourself if you search around because I don't think I'm supposed to include any links to them according to the rules and guidance I've read on here.
This is a fantastic report. You’ve certainly change my opinions on her

billyS

Reign of Terror
Should just lock the thread already, plus he I mean she is using the HT word which I thought Slinky didn’t want used.

I guess this bitches 3k a night ‘Hampton’s’ clientele dried out or she’s done sucking off Politicians as blackmail when they finally bust her.
You saw it before I had a chance to edit it.
I removed it.