Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

Hmmm..
Me- Id rather shoot a load into my hand, then fuck a dead fish- pretty or not—
That’s what makes the world go round, I suppose :)
Definitely could jerkoff to her pictures and feel like I got a five finger discount. Once you are of a certain age you can see past the superficial bullshit. This is a hospitality oriented business ladies that understands this do well. Now I’m going to buy a really nice blonde wig for some ladies in flushing that know what customer service is all about.

Definitely could jerkoff to her pictures and feel like I got a five finger discount. Once you are of a certain age you can see past the superficial bullshit. This is a hospitality oriented business ladies that understands this do well. Now I’m going to buy a really nice blonde wig for some ladies in flushing that know what customer service is all about.
You could also consider a blow up doll, taking into account that 95% of the Flushing ladies have no idea wtf we are saying anyway

Im all for service. However a balance is needed. Some do let more go for a more attractive pro and i can't fully blame em.

You could also consider a blow up doll, taking into account that 95% of the Flushing ladies have no idea wtf we are saying anyway
I still have my pandemic TPE doll. Blow up dolls are so yesterday. Translate app is the best ! So many time open the door and they have the look like you’re not asian but it always works out.

Review-

Saw her last time she was here and saw she's back so figured I would share my experience. Ive seen her several times. Typically have done 150qv or 200hhr. Never had an issue when meeting her, but she does come out to meet you. In her room, she would get naked and she has a nice thin body. As prior reviews have mentioned, her bbj is pretty good mainly cause her eye contact. Not one of the best at all, but pretty decent cause the eye contact makes it hot. She's not really GFE. She doesn't LFK, DFK, DATY, COF, or CIM. So quite a good amount of rules. Typically after the bbj, I would do her in missionary or doggy which would have me blow in the bag, mainly cause she does have a nice spinner body. Over time, I agree the sessions are pretty mechanical and last time I felt pretty rushed as she seemed to have quite a schedule lined up. So personally I probably won't be back to see her as I have had better with others, but she has helped when I really needed a release and didn't really have much options. Overall she's pretty and friendly but can be business like during sessions.

Review-

Saw her last time she was here and saw she's back so figured I would share my experience. Ive seen her several times. Typically have done 150qv or 200hhr. Never had an issue when meeting her, but she does come out to meet you. In her room, she would get naked and she has a nice thin body. As prior reviews have mentioned, her bbj is pretty good mainly cause her eye contact. Not one of the best at all, but pretty decent cause the eye contact makes it hot. She's not really GFE. She doesn't LFK, DFK, DATY, COF, or CIM. So quite a good amount of rules. Typically after the bbj, I would do her in missionary or doggy which would have me blow in the bag, mainly cause she does have a nice spinner body. Over time, I agree the sessions are pretty mechanical and last time I felt pretty rushed as she seemed to have quite a schedule lined up. So personally I probably won't be back to see her as I have had better with others, but she has helped when I really needed a release and didn't really have much options. Overall she's pretty and friendly but can be business like during sessions.

i got in touch with her last time to get an idea if she would come out for outcall as i am kinda nervous to go to her.
she is now hanging out with rich people from the Hampton who bring her out there for multiple hours she told me. she must be getting a lot of money from those rich dudes out there and she is not prioritizing the regular mongers anymore as she used to be very chill when with her and would make conversation as well and not rush you out.

i got in touch with her last time to get an idea if she would come out for outcall as i am kinda nervous to go to her.
she is now hanging out with rich people from the Hampton who bring her out there for multiple hours she told me. she must be getting a lot of money from those rich dudes out there and she is not prioritizing the regular mongers anymore as she used to be very chill when with her and would make conversation as well and not rush you out.
Funny you mention that because she told me the reason she always stays out in Medford is because she’s in the middle between the wealthy and the middle class. She’s close to the Hamptons and those clients does multiple hours. While the middle class clients are usually only interested in half hours.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Funny you mention that because she told me the reason she always stays out in Medford is because she’s in the middle between the wealthy and the middle class. She’s close to the Hamptons and those clients does multiple hours. While the middle class clients are usually only interested in half hours.
Well why would you bother with an hour if she is a cold fish?
I can understand paying $400 an hour with someone like @Sophia Belle and getting full gfe.

Only a matter of "When" some dude will "Richard Gere" this one and make her the fairy tale princess.

Checks most of the visual boxes and is a cool chick, but service is subpar. For an older (65+), wealthy guy its nice to cum on a 20 something blonde with a nice body regardless if the service sucks.

I thought she was married to a female, Latina if I remember.

Only a matter of "When" some dude will "Richard Gere" this one and make her the fairy tale princess.

Checks most of the visual boxes and is a cool chick, but service is subpar. For an older (65+), wealthy guy its nice to cum on a 20 something blonde with a nice body regardless if the service sucks.

I thought she was married to a female, Latina if I remember.
I wouldn’t mind her but I’m no Richard Gere. Lol

I guess talent LI must be that scarce. She admits to being a Lesbian and people are still seeing her. I mean it's one thing to by bisexuality but if she's a straight up Lez then I don't understand why anyone would expect anything other than what's been said. Every lez I've ever know has been is completely off put and sometimes discussed by dicks. Maybe the ones in the medical field are neither here no there on it. But the true dykes are as repulsed by dicks as I straight man. Haha. So it's no wonder her service is nonsense.

I guess talent LI must be that scarce. She admits to being a Lesbian and people are still seeing her. I mean it's one thing to by bisexuality but if she's a straight up Lez then I don't understand why anyone would expect anything other than what's been said. Every lez I've ever know has been is completely off put and sometimes discussed by dicks. Maybe the ones in the medical field are neither here no there on it. But the true dykes are as repulsed by dicks as I straight man. Haha. So it's no wonder her service is nonsense.
If you follow her social media, you will see that she has two offspring in Florida so I don't think she has always been "lez."

Had a session with her months ago. Every reviews about her are right. Dead fish on bed with many rules of don't do this, don't do that. Just like many others, main reason I took the bait was because I liked what I saw on her pics. Young gorgeous with killer body. But personality and service was meh

If you follow her social media, you will see that she has two offspring in Florida so I don't think she has always been "lez."
It's possible she was in denial. Especially if she was from the south, it happens often. They feel that social pressure to conform but it completely fucks them up. Trying to be something they are not and not understanding what's happening to them mentally or otherwise.