Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw her today. She was doing outcalls. Took the half with her. Before she traveled out to me, she wanted to do a video chat to make sure she knows who she’s meeting up with. So we did that and agreed on a place and time. She kept asking me if I was leo.
She arrived and we took care of business and got started. As you all know there’s no gfe just bbbj. What really turned me off was there’s always a don’t do this, don’t do that coming from her. I was just trying to get closer to her and she didn’t like that. I tried to squeeze her tits and she didn’t like that. Like come on.
so we did mish and moved on to doggy and finished in the bag. She got dressed and left. Don’t think I will partake again.
She is very paranoid of LE because she taunts them on Social media and maybe she finally figured out that's not a good idea.

One of the first reviews of her had her doing BBFS, but it was never confirmed. It seems from your review she is no where near GFE.

She is at the stage of her career now where guys will always give her a chance despite bad reviews because she is a young hot blonde with a tight body.

What was your donation today?

She is very paranoid of LE because she taunts them on Social media and maybe she finally figured out that's not a good idea.

One of the first reviews of her had her doing BBFS, but it was never confirmed. It seems from your review she is no where near GFE.

She is at the stage of her career now where guys will always give her a chance despite bad reviews because she is a young hot blonde with a tight body.

You nailed it Billy! Too much drama following her, lackluster service, BUT she is HAF and that body is tight.

Yup that body and cute face. It was still $200 for the half. She drove herself to a place I got in Jericho.

I saw her today. She was doing outcalls. Took the half with her. Before she traveled out to me, she wanted to do a video chat to make sure she knows who she’s meeting up with. So we did that and agreed on a place and time. She kept asking me if I was leo.
She arrived and we took care of business and got started. As you all know there’s no gfe just bbbj. What really turned me off was there’s always a don’t do this, don’t do that coming from her. I was just trying to get closer to her and she didn’t like that. I tried to squeeze her tits and she didn’t like that. Like come on.
so we did mish and moved on to doggy and finished in the bag. She got dressed and left. Don’t think I will partake again.

do you have send these ladies a deposit when doing an outcall?
ive always been asked for a deposit but dont go with it as its usually a scam on my book

Saw her the other day at her incall in Medford. She wasn't as paranoid about LE. 200 for the half. Chinan8nsreview is pretty spot on. Won't let you squeeze her breasts, won't let you touch her hair, etc. Pretty mechanical overall. nice tight body, pics accurate. Nice ass too.

Definitely not gonna repeat because of everything Billy pointed out. Just not worth it. She does seem like a cool chick tbh, like I'd hang out with her. we were chatting afterwards and on the way out she gave me a little bit of weed that she didn't want. That was pretty fuckin strange but I took it lol.

Saw her the other day at her incall in Medford. She wasn't as paranoid about LE. 200 for the half. Chinan8nsreview is pretty spot on. Won't let you squeeze her breasts, won't let you touch her hair, etc. Pretty mechanical overall. nice tight body, pics accurate. Nice ass too.

Definitely not gonna repeat because of everything Billy pointed out. Just not worth it. She does seem like a cool chick tbh, like I'd hang out with her. we were chatting afterwards and on the way out she gave me a little bit of weed that she didn't want. That was pretty fuckin strange but I took it lol.
These reviews have piqued my interest with cute face and tight body.

Are all of you that seen her over 50??

Sounds like a cold fish.
Very mechanical during sex, the BBJ however is enthusiastic with lots of eye contact.

A lot of her IG and FB posts mention how she don't need no man/don't like men etc. Maybe thats why the sex act is so uninspiring? I also thought I saw awhile back she married a girl her age.

i guess is that she is in fact lesbian and not much into guys and i think she gets off mainly from daty as she does not allow it at all.
she did marry her girlfriend in cancun.
bbj is really good, not really her technique but mainly the eye contact and the fact that is bbj!
fucking she is pretty much deadfish, i like girls who mainly get into it a little bit or at least make you believe they like it.
she looks good in doggy however and has a nice pink meaty kitty.

i guess is that she is in fact lesbian and not much into guys and i think she gets off mainly from daty as she does not allow it at all.
she did marry her girlfriend in cancun.
bbj is really good, not really her technique but mainly the eye contact and the fact that is bbj!
fucking she is pretty much deadfish, i like girls who mainly get into it a little bit or at least make you believe they like it.
she looks good in doggy however and has a nice pink meaty kitty.
Any chance the "wife" is gonna join for a double mff situations? May make for a less dead/cold fish lay, if she has some incentive to be interested.

Have seen her several times, but not recently. She is hot. Arguably the hottest out there, imo. The sex is NOT hot, however. But how can sex with hot young white girl be really bad, especially at that price point? I just want to blow a load and rather do that with her than someone in Sayville or use my hand. Usually in East Suffolk, so if she drove all the way to Nassau for 200 for a half with no deposit, then, imo, u got a bargain!!.

Have seen her several times, but not recently. She is hot. Arguably the hottest out there, imo. The sex is NOT hot, however. But how can sex with hot young white girl be really bad, especially at that price point? I just want to blow a load and rather do that with her than someone in Sayville or use my hand. Usually in East Suffolk, so if she drove all the way to Nassau for 200 for a half with no deposit, then, imo, u got a bargain!!.
Hmmm..
Me- Id rather shoot a load into my hand, then fuck a dead fish- pretty or not—
That’s what makes the world go round, I suppose :)