Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

2019 new year eve.. she put a photo of her standing next to ball in time square. How did you get in, I asked her later when we meet. She said she have some LE connections who allowed her in to pose standing next to ball. I am talking about ball drop event at Times Square btw.

billyS

Reign of Terror
2019 new year eve.. she put a photo of her standing next to ball in time square. How did you get in, I asked her later when we meet. She said she have some LE connections who allowed her in to pose standing next to ball. I am talking about ball drop event at Times Square btw.
I saw those pics.
The truth is probably closer to she blew that cop in the picture with her (or better yet knowing her led him to believe she'd blow him) for the two minute photo op.

I saw the video, she was clearly antagonizing the cops, laughing at them, pointing her camera phone at their faces. She ended up getting cited for marijuana possession.

I also saw that photo in Times Square, she was also putting up photos of her out with dudes taking her for steak dinners.

She needs constant attention, her posts are borderline delusional/funny/narcissistic. Way too open about her business, images of wads of cash, weed, bragging how she don't ever need any man. It's sad honestly because she does seem like she has some intelligence, just not mature enough.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Twenty years from now someone will write a review about her on UG that will go something like this;

" You can tell she must of been hot at one time but the years have taken a toll.
She wanted $200 but I offered her $50 and she took it. I held the back of her head and face fucked her until my load choked her"
With tears in her eyes and my cum dripping from her mouth and nose she looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes and thanked me. But then asked for a tip"

Twenty years from now someone will write a review about her on UG that will go something like this;

" You can tell she must of been hot at one time but the years have taken a toll.
She wanted $200 but I offered her $50 and she took it. I held the back of her head and face fucked her until my load choked her"
With tears in her eyes and my cum dripping from her mouth and nose she looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes and thanked me. But then asked for a tip"
If I am around in 20 years, I will give it a try.

If I am around in 20 years, I will give it a try.
That will be my time to shine over this kingdom.. Haha. Suction was pretty good when I reviewed her.

Thanks for the interlude.

LMFAO! So sad but hilariously true

I saw the video, she was clearly antagonizing the cops, laughing at them, pointing her camera phone at their faces. She ended up getting cited for marijuana possession.

I also saw that photo in Times Square, she was also putting up photos of her out with dudes taking her for steak dinners.

She needs constant attention, her posts are borderline delusional/funny/narcissistic. Way too open about her business, images of wads of cash, weed, bragging how she don't ever need any man. It's sad honestly because she does seem like she has some intelligence, just not mature enough.
What do you think happens when you take a little hill billy like her from ohio to a city like ny lol, they dont know how to act and everything is like wow to them lol.

What do you think happens when you take a little hill billy like her from ohio to a city like ny lol, they dont know how to act and everything is like wow to them lol.
I hear ya.
She was a cool chick, but I wouldn't repeat. Service was meh, I didn't even bother to review her.
Absolute no go now no matter what with all the attention she brings herself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I hear ya.
She was a cool chick, but I wouldn't repeat. Service was meh, I didn't even bother to review her.
Absolute no go now no matter what with all the attention she brings herself.
In her first thread one guy implied bbfs was on the menu,

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/kristie-407-564-3576.55654/#post-1202004

Was never confirmed by anyone else so it was probably bullshit.

Some other bullshit was that she claims not to see black guys, yet looking at her social media she gets plenty of black dick.

In her first thread one guy implied bbfs was on the menu,

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/kristie-407-564-3576.55654/#post-1202004

Was never confirmed by anyone else so it was probably bullshit.

Some other bullshit was that she claims not to see black guys, yet looking at her social media she gets plenty of black dick.
when I saw her she told me that in the past she did provide extras like bbfs, dfk, etc on occasion with certain guys/prices but stopped due to guys wanting it after reading reviews about it. Another reason to keep that stuff to yourself, but of course we all appreciate the knowledge we get from other people’s reviews.

I guess I'm in a minority here - thought she was a cool, personable, intelligent kid with average service and well above average looks, especially for Suffolk. Id see her again,, but the LE stuff will make me take a leave of absence from seeing her for awhile though.

I recently saw her and review was posted, she only offers BBJ and CFS. No GFE or DATY.
going to get on here in regards to DATY......
i asked her about it and her logic is that she can't imagine why i would want to eat her out after she has taken so many dicks, she said it was just disgusting.... those are her very own words.
she is hot and kills you with the eye contact bbj but other than that there isn't much of an incentive versus just another good looking provider...

Yeah, never caught her Twitter account, only her Facebook account... her Facebook account is still mostly normal traveling here and there, scantily clad. No mentions of burning her clients

I saw her today. She was doing outcalls. Took the half with her. Before she traveled out to me, she wanted to do a video chat to make sure she knows who she’s meeting up with. So we did that and agreed on a place and time. She kept asking me if I was leo.
She arrived and we took care of business and got started. As you all know there’s no gfe just bbbj. What really turned me off was there’s always a don’t do this, don’t do that coming from her. I was just trying to get closer to her and she didn’t like that. I tried to squeeze her tits and she didn’t like that. Like come on.
so we did mish and moved on to doggy and finished in the bag. She got dressed and left. Don’t think I will partake again.

I saw her today. She was doing outcalls. Took the half with her. Before she traveled out to me, she wanted to do a video chat to make sure she knows who she’s meeting up with. So we did that and agreed on a place and time. She kept asking me if I was leo.
She arrived and we took care of business and got started. As you all know there’s no gfe just bbbj. What really turned me off was there’s always a don’t do this, don’t do that coming from her. I was just trying to get closer to her and she didn’t like that. I tried to squeeze her tits and she didn’t like that. Like come on.
so we did mish and moved on to doggy and finished in the bag. She got dressed and left. Don’t think I will partake again.
"Dont think" Sounds like you didnt enjoy . Plenty of pussy out there. No need to subjugate yourself to her again.