Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

I've been seeing this one regularly for about a year and a half. Took a break during the height of Covid , but my thought was that this one would be safer than most. Theres an earlier thread, but Mods closed it down - don't know why.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/kristie-407-564-3576.55654/page-2#post-1209600

Always stays at nice national chain hotel, clean room. No doubt that she may smoke some pot, but against any hard drugs. Says it brings the wrong crowd, followed by LE, and that's a danger to her and to her clients. Usually doesn't see clients at night as that's when trouble starts.

Not a clock watcher, but does keep a legit schedule, and is professional about it. Can hold a decent, adult conversation without relying on stupid hooker talk:(cum baaaby, hunee, etc)

100% girl in pics. Maybe gained a few pounds during covid, but still really good, imo. Semi gfe: bbj, but no cim. Everything else covered. Don't know about daty.

For newbies, she's expensive: 150 ss, 200 half and 400 hr. Not worth the 400 - theres better at that rate. After a while of seeing her she may offer you a different rate schedule, but I never ask.

I re-read my earlier review, and sessions are generally the same now as then: a really cute, southern 20 something with dimples that maintains eye contact 100% of the time. I'm pretty simple: a little mish, doggy, rcg, a little of this, a little of that, blow in the bag and go. Can't honestly say how she is for those who are kinky or more aggressive. To each his own.

Usually in central/east suffolk by the airport, which works well for me. Saw she's back in town - usually stays about a week, so do as you will. Or not. Happy Sunday

One little thing I liked about her the one time I saw here was that she met me outside the hotel and brought me in the side door. Made it less awkward than going through the lobby. Plus said something about cops can’t meet you outside and go into the hotel with you in a sting. Forget the exact details and not sure if it is true but she said her lawyer from a recent bust at that time told her that.

And yes she likes the weed a lot (not that I care). She also said she had gotten burnt for a good chunk of cash when going in on some sort of weed business with “friends”.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Theres an earlier thread, but Mods closed it down - don't know why.
Because she was trying to get free advertising.

She was posting reviews of herself under two different male sock puppets.

She wrote in her ad on a low rent advertising website, "someone please post on Utopia Guide that I'm back in town".

anyone else follow this girl on social media....
did yall see she was set up and was going to be arrested here in NY and she actually shamed the cops and they couldn't arrest her?

I saw the video, she is shaming them and they are hanging their heads and just telling her "have a nice day".
But they are cops. I'm sure they will have the last laugh as long as they play it straight.
Cops hanging their heads in Strong Island. That doesn't even sound like anything I've ever seen in my life. Damn.

i figured a bunch of people wouldnt believe, thanks billy for confirming what i saw.
yeah, she confirmed on another status on another social media platform that they were trying to take her in for being a provider.
but she said she knows some laws and blah blah blah.
i would stay away, LI cops are not to fuck with....

Real cool, smart girl but
She is WAY to open with her personal info and braggadocios behavior. She needs to tone it down before she does get pinched.
Someone snitched on her and led the boys to her

Ah.. I was reaching out to her just the other day, actually. I haven't seen her yet. A bit unsettling, the LE attention. Super duper cute, though. But maybe I'll wait. Nothing out of the ordinary on the phone. Business as usual, so it seems. Thanks for the additional intel, fellas.

Recently visited this one while she was in. town. 150qv, 200hh. Went with short stay due to timing conflict; BBJ and CFS, miss. She was professional but not a time watcher. Photos are accurate. Enjoy!

I'd be a little more cautious for a the reasons Billy mentioned, but I will see her again. Billy, you mentioned above that a customer was involved in that police incident - did I read that right? I asked about that and she said there was police action next door unrelated to her profession and they thought she was involved. So she says.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'd be a little more cautious for a the reasons Billy mentioned, but I will see her again. Billy, you mentioned above that a customer was involved in that police incident - did I read that right? I asked about that and she said there was police action next door unrelated to her profession and they thought she was involved. So she says.
Then why was the video shot outside with the cops surrounding her car?
And why was she admonishing the cops for accusing her of prostitution?
Anyone who saw the video knows exactly what I'm talking about.

She isn't even a convincing liar.