Kira

I saw Kira yesterday. She on on eros www.kiranyc.com. Great Asian girl. I saw her for the two hours as a " get to know you first time client". The cost was 800 for 2 hours. Kind of high I thought until the action happened. She came to a mid-town hotel in a nice dress and blouce. Came up to my room and she kissed me hello. She came into my room and we sat down to talk for alittle bit to break the ice. She was real easy to talk to. Had a nice convsersation about nothing in particular. She is going to school ( what asian provider isn't?). As we are talking, she keeps getting more and more friendly and her hands start to roam more. It would seem to me that the conversation is like foreplay to her. She kept getting more touchy feely the more we talked. It was a strange experience. Not that I didn't like her hands all over me but it was a more casual build up rather than the lets get to it I've been seeing lately. She finally has enough and while I went to fill her glass up with wine she smoothered me and pushed me down into the couch kissing me like a young school girl. Well, the clothes flew off at this point. I took off her dress to reveal no underwear. NICE. She was really wet already. She goes down on me CBJ nice and slow long movements. Pretty skilled and didn' complain about the rubber either. This went on for about 15 minutes or so. I had enough and we then went at it miss first and then cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. First round was over. We make some more small talk and as we are talking she never took her hands off me. Meaning she would run her hands down my chest or up my leg, grabbing my balls and cock. All the while still making conversation with me. Really nice experience. On for round two, more CBJ we start agian with miss and move to doggy. One of the nicest asses I have seen in a while. Firm but didn't hurt when you were hitting it from behind. It had enough softness to it that made pounding away easy. I played with her asshole and managed to get some of my thumb in there but not to far. This is not a girl open to greek, even though I gave it my best effort. After doggy we went back to reverse cowgirl, something about seeing this girl bounce up and down this way really got me going. Round two was over. She stayed until the two hour time was up even though nothing sexual happened after that. She is very pretty and looks younger than her age of 21. But would I see her again. Probably not for the 800 two hour session. Maybe for an hour at 450, but not giving up the greek hurt her chances of seeing me again in the near future. I cannot say why but I am really just into putting my dick up young girls asses lately.

She strongly suggested the 2 hour "first time meet" with me. I didn't argue because I wanted her to feel comfortable. If I really wanted to I could have just said one hour is all I can do, but rememeber I had motives of sticking it in her ass, which is more likely with a two hour appointment. Go for her. She was a really good time.

Hers. I cannot think of the last asian I spent some time with that gave me a bbj. She might be open to it. I really didn't push for it. I was more concerned about getting my dick up her ass.

Yup. No greek for me. I did try though. But ( no pun intended) she was not up for it and I do not think would be up for it at all even with more appointments.

That's because people don't write about them here. I've had plenty that were even better, from the sound of it.

Of course, since I'm not writing about them, what a useless post this was.

Last edited:
Justlooking=seinfeld

justlooking said:
Of course, since I'm not writing about them, what a useless post this was.

Under your name Slinky should write seinfeld or something. Since you don't post about reviews, your posts are mostly about ...........nothing. LOL. Just teasing.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
So what constitutes a high end experience?

I'm going to see someone next month for either 800 for 2 hours or 1000/3hrs and I what to know where to put the review.

Cloud Nine said:
So what constitutes a high end experience?

I'm going to see someone next month for either 800 for 2 hours or 1000/3hrs and I what to know where to put the review.

Who are your choices? Can you share? or do I need to wait for the review.