King Spa - 718-799-2968

King Spa - Port Chester, NY

It’s been a long time since I ventured away from my usual AMP (Darae 54) but I found myself in Port Chester this week with time to burn, so I took a chance. Reviews have been mixed so I went in with very low expectations. Needed relief and this made geographical sense.
First, I don’t like AMPs where the entrance is on a main road. King Spa is fairly open to the view of the general public and it’s only one door in, not like Empire or others where the first door is unlocked but you end up in a waiting room with a locked door. Not a huge deal.
Ring the bell and an attractive spinner opens the door. Lisa is from Hong Kong, long black hair, B-cups, early 30’s I believe and very well dressed. At first I figured she was MMS but when she led me to the room she stayed and said she’d be taking care of me. The room was average, massage table looked fine and it seemed pretty clean. The walls don’t go all the way up but they use fabrics and curtains to make it feel less exposed. I was in the first room and there were TV monitors in the corner. Since it was my first time I liked being able to see what was going on around me.
Lisa asked for the $70 house fee for the hour and I got undressed. They have a table shower which I enjoy so we began there. She did a very thorough job and gave a bit of a massage during the soaping which was relaxing. After the shower, went back to the room for a massage. Lisa have an average to slightly above average massage, but she put in the effort. It wasn’t a rub rub flip experience. She spent a good 20-25 minutes working on my back and legs. I enjoyed it and felt like she was trying to give me a good experience. As she completed, she knelt down and asked what I wanted. I said everything! She said $200 and I agreed as I hate to haggle over $20. She left for the condom and I placed her tip on the dresser.
Lisa began undressing and I was dismayed to see she wasn’t shaven, which I prefer. But she immediately took hold of my cock and started licking and sucking, giving a very much needed BBBJ. Licked my balls and ass and got me very hard. Her breasts are a bit deflated with large areoles and perky nipples. I enjoyed sucking them and playing with her tiny ass. I asked is she wanted me to eat her pussy and she reluctantly said ok. Well after about a minute she was grabbing me by the hair and grinding into my face. She definitely enjoyed the oral as I could feel her spasms on my tongue. After she came she quickly put the condom on and laid back in missionary. She’s very tight so it took a minute to get my cock fully inside her. And it felt so good! There was some LFK and she was grabbing my ass. It felt more intimate than usual, which surprised me, and I stayed in missionary the whole time. I couldn’t hold out long so after about 10 minutes I push as deep as I could and came very hard. After was the normal clean up and small talk.
I have to say I really enjoyed the experience and while I’m not able to frequent the spas like I used to, I will make it a point to see Lisa again when I can!

Looks - 7
Body - 7 (if breats were less pancake she’d be an 8 for sure)
Attitude - 10
Skills - 9

House Fee - $70
Tip - $200

:mad::mad::mad:
This place is in the worst location. It’s very open to public view and lots of traffic. At the moment I’m sitting outside waiting for a group of people (might be developers or politicians) who are standing around and looking at the area. I’m totally stuck and can’t go in! Don’t have time to go find another spot so this sucks!!

Nancy

ok, ok, I know I bitched about the location, and it still sucks, but I was in the area and junior was in charge at the time. I hate the wait at the door after you ring the bell, but it was worth it. Nancy answered wearing a very small negligee and panties. She was very attractive to me and led me to the first room. As I’ve reported before, the walls don’t go all the way to the ceiling so if someone else is there you can hear them.

Nancy is about 5’5”, maybe 110, small B cups which for her gram very well, nice hard erect nipples, a small ass, medium length hair and pretty. I’d guess she’s in her early 30’s. She led me to the TS room and did a very thorough job, spending a good amount of time on my ass which I love.

Got back to room for a massage. Her skills were average at best, but it was relaxing and she took her time. It was enjoyable enough and she certainly put in the effort. Finally came time. Left my $140 on the dresser and she began to undress.

She has very soft skin and a beautiful pussy. Nice full lips but not very proportional to her body. The type of pussy you’d see spread in a magazine. She was going to put a cover on but i asked her not to so she began with a BBBJ. Enjoyed that for a little bit, exploded her body, and then she lied down for DATY. While I love to eat pussy, I generally hope she enjoys as I find it makes the whole experience better. She seemed to enjoy but wasn’t really into it so I moved on. I moved up and she put the condom on, and we began in Mish. Enjoyed for a little with some deep pounding, and then moved to Doggy. She was well positioned and I was able to really get into it, going as deep as I could. Came in the bag after a few minutes. Felt good and was what I needed.

Nancy cleaned me up well, offered a shower but I just used hot towels and alcohol. I paid for an hour but was probably only there 45 min. Not her fault, I never felt rushed, she did my thing and moved on.

Looks: 7
Body: 8
Attitude: 8
Massage: 5
Skills: 7

House: $70
Tip: $140

very economical compared to the last visit. I’ll continue to utilize this spa for my FS needs.