Kimberly Renee 973-614-4659 Long Island outcall

Preface: i love black girls.
I can remember so many latinas that pissed me off and some white providers
Im pretty sure there has been at least 1 black provider that did me wrong but can i remember? No
That being said, i like Kimberly.
Shes very down to business and really isnt trying to be your pal which honestly i really dont like.
Tonight I didnt seem to mind.

Shes cute, in my opinion a good 7 in person.
Shes getting worn out by the work but she is a vet.
Love her lips,
Heres a pic

She is just one notch down from her pics but very nice nonetheless
I come in i sit down, odd no LE check
I ask if anyone else is in,
She said no i can check,
Went to the bathroom nobody
I did read that she had a 2 girl special and when i was waiting for her to open the door i did here like laughing and talking as if she was with someone else so i imagine that if there was anyone else, her little friend may have been in the coat hanger cabinet,
If that was the case i didnt care.

I ask if she wants to check me out she says no i trust you, and im like hmm .
She asks for donation i put it in the night stand and she counts as I undress.

Again, very indifferent,
She really doesnt want to look at my face or anything,
Puts a wrapper on, and starts sucking it like a lollipop
Not the best head ive gotten but its very nice head, very good and very needed head, like a very good handjob, like a massage you need after a long day,
Lip and tongue technique, i love it, providers reading, please wrap those lips around that cock and let that tongue work,
Shes going at it for a while,
I ask her to get on top,
Im doing most of the work, again annoying but tonight i really didnt care because i loved her little slim body and that soft little ass of hers on me, that pussy was tight,
She smelled nice,
Pull out the twins baby
Start sucking on those little soft b cups
They are nice. I just found her nice overall
I grab her by her shoulders and am pumping that pussy. She complained i was hurting her shoulders. Oops
I grab her waist and ass cheecks and start going to town thrusting up,
I bust but keep going wondering if i should let the condom break and i remind myself to not be stupid,
So i stop
She complains about my sweat
Yeah i get hot easy,
Small interval,
Dry off,
Im still hard,
Pop another condom on,
She starts sucking.
Same as the first time mustve been a good 5-10minutes. And i ask to go doggy,
Love that back view,
Im plowing that little ass for what seems for ever
She had ro have nutted at least once, she started complaining that her arms were tired but she was tossing that ass back,
Her ass is very soft and her pussy is pretty. Very tempted to DATY
oh and guys best of all albeit odd
No fucking smell,
Whaa?
Yup no fucking smell even after she got wet from nutting,
Amazing, im sensitive to certain smells and its bad enough i have to wear a condom, smells are a boner killer,
So I get up and tell her to do missionary, mistake because i kind of start going soft because i realize im tired,dry the sweat off again
But i pull her to the edge and start with her legs in my hands, love that view,
Then my fucking phone stsrts ringing and wont stop
Boner killer
Jesus christ i lool and i had to go,
I had paid for the hour and only got about a little over half,
Fuck it she deserved it she actually works for her money unlike other undesirables.
I mean I was taring that thing up, she was like," damn you havent nutted yet?"
Lol,
Shes a good girl and very easy going
200 for the hour
150 for half
100 for short

billyS

Reign of Terror
Preface: i love black girls.
I can remember so many latinas that pissed me off and some white providers
Im pretty sure there has been at least 1 black provider that did me wrong but can i remember? No
That being said, i like Kimberly.
Shes very down to business and really isnt trying to be your pal which honestly i really dont like.
Tonight I didnt seem to mind.

Shes cute, in my opinion a good 7 in person.
Shes getting worn out by the work but she is a vet.
Love her lips,
Heres a pic

She is just one notch down from her pics but very nice nonetheless
I come in i sit down, odd no LE check
I ask if anyone else is in,
She said no i can check,
Went to the bathroom nobody
I did read that she had a 2 girl special and when i was waiting for her to open the door i did here like laughing and talking as if she was with someone else so i imagine that if there was anyone else, her little friend may have been in the coat hanger cabinet,
If that was the case i didnt care.

I ask if she wants to check me out she says no i trust you, and im like hmm .
She asks for donation i put it in the night stand and she counts as I undress.

Again, very indifferent,
She really doesnt want to look at my face or anything,
Puts a wrapper on, and starts sucking it like a lollipop
Not the best head ive gotten but its very nice head, very good and very needed head, like a very good handjob, like a massage you need after a long day,
Lip and tongue technique, i love it, providers reading, please wrap those lips around that cock and let that tongue work,
Shes going at it for a while,
I ask her to get on top,
Im doing most of the work, again annoying but tonight i really didnt care because i loved her little slim body and that soft little ass of hers on me, that pussy was tight,
She smelled nice,
Pull out the twins baby
Start sucking on those little soft b cups
They are nice. I just found her nice overall
I grab her by her shoulders and am pumping that pussy. She complained i was hurting her shoulders. Oops
I grab her waist and ass cheecks and start going to town thrusting up,
I bust but keep going wondering if i should let the condom break and i remind myself to not be stupid,
So i stop
She complains about my sweat
Yeah i get hot easy,
Small interval,
Dry off,
Im still hard,
Pop another condom on,
She starts sucking.
Same as the first time mustve been a good 5-10minutes. And i ask to go doggy,
Love that back view,
Im plowing that little ass for what seems for ever
She had ro have nutted at least once, she started complaining that her arms were tired but she was tossing that ass back,
Her ass is very soft and her pussy is pretty. Very tempted to DATY
oh and guys best of all albeit odd
No fucking smell,
Whaa?
Yup no fucking smell even after she got wet from nutting,
Amazing, im sensitive to certain smells and its bad enough i have to wear a condom, smells are a boner killer,
So I get up and tell her to do missionary, mistake because i kind of start going soft because i realize im tired,dry the sweat off again
But i pull her to the edge and start with her legs in my hands, love that view,
Then my fucking phone stsrts ringing and wont stop
Boner killer
Jesus christ i lool and i had to go,
I had paid for the hour and only got about a little over half,
Fuck it she deserved it she actually works for her money unlike other undesirables.
I mean I was taring that thing up, she was like," damn you havent nutted yet?"
Lol,
Shes a good girl and very easy going
200 for the hour
150 for half
100 for short
I love Black girls too.
I've seen that picture many times on BP but it was always outcall. Always.
You didn't mention what town she is in.
The old ad used to say Long Beach outcall.
Is that her in the pic or just someone close?

I love Black girls too.
I've seen that picture many times on BP but it was always outcall. Always.
You didn't mention what town she is in.
The old ad used to say Long Beach outcall.
Is that her in the pic or just someone close?
Yeah she says she’s from Long Beach which is probably true and explains the outcall but it seems as of last December she started doing incalls
That’s her in the pic and she’s on the border of lynbtook and Rockville center

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah she says she’s from Long Beach which is probably true and explains the outcall but it seems as of last December she started doing incalls
That’s her in the pic and she’s on the border of lynbtook and Rockville center
Thanks. If you would indulge a few more questions,
You said she was ' nice' a few times in the review, but the actions you describe leads me to believe her session is somewhat detached. True?
Also have you seen her multiple times?

Thanks. If you would indulge a few more questions,
You said she was ' nice' a few times in the review, but the actions you describe leads me to believe her session is somewhat detached. True?
Also have you seen her multiple times?
I’ll clarify that she’s nice I’m body and performance but is very detached,
I have no idea why I didn’t care for the sensuality yesterday, I guess she’s my type,
But if you’re looking for sensual this is not your girl.
she takes a pounding like a champ, and she gives good head .
Otherwise she’s not gonna be good.

Also forgive if my reviews are salted with pheromones after a good nut,
I perhaps from now on should wait a day or 2 before reviewing when I can evaluate better,
I guess what made her nice is that she was also laid back,
She was definitely not a clock watcher,
When I was getting called she was telling me I can take care of what I had to and wouldn’t count it against my time but the business I had was urgent unfortunately.
I had tore her up bad enough that I let her have the rest of the money, some good sleep.
There are some bitches out there though that would do the same and just be awkward as fuck and rush the shit out of you, this girl took her time and just stopped to spit cuz too much build up but she was going at it.
It’s almost as if she enjoys the sex but seriously is not interested in getting to know you or just doesn’t care but not in a mean way. Just indifferent.
And even with her complaints wasn’t an asshole about it she was polite.
At least with me
Let’s remember your mileage may vary as I find a lot with these girls.
She does like to be complimented on her skills

Kimberly Renee

the solid fuck and even better blow jobber, with lackluster people skills.

Kimberly is in about her early to mid 30s
She looks exactly like her photos.

Looks: 7/10
Service: 6.8/10
Damage: 300

Details:
kimberly and I had a few back and forth texts for weeks unable to lock down a date. I like
To book the day of, and I only monger on weekdays ,and Kimberly’s part in this back & forth was agreed and no showed 2 times.

I am a connoisseur of different kinds of pussy and here I fell into the trap of finding some chocolate pink kitty. I like a sucker sign up for a super discounted only fans, which makes me want to fuck her even more.

I called her out on the ghosting situation and she clarifies the timing problem and that it’s best to book her in the morning. Great I wish she would have just said this from the beginning. Finally she shows up this time, I give her my room number at the hotel I booked.

She gives off the vibe of the reluctant friend who’s a plus one to a party, she smiles waves, no kiss, says all the right things with absolutely no warmness to her words.

whatever who cares Im here for a nut and she’s here for her cash.

she unclothes into lingerie that I requested, teasing me with some rubbing, Junior is up and ready to meet her.

she throws on a condom and gives a solid blow job where I encourage and instruct her. I tell her I want nut one in bj and she agrees. I don’t last much longer and blow one in the bag.

for pillow talk she complains about her lack of traction with regulars and complains about planning a tour.

i keep smooth talking as to keep her in the best mood and hopefully get better service. She asks if I want a second round and I answer by putting my erect cock on her forehead lol.

To her credit she is not a clock watcher. she warms up more than before, I talk her up and say how amazing she looks wnd is on only fans and she puts in even more effort on the CBJ and next we go to doggy where I fuck her until I blow. She’s nicer this time and actually smiling and talking to me.

Not bad, not great. I might be back.

Kimberly Renee

the solid fuck and even better blow jobber, with lackluster people skills.

Kimberly is in about her early to mid 30s
She looks exactly like her photos.

Looks: 7/10
Service: 6.8/10
Damage: 300

Details:
kimberly and I had a few back and forth texts for weeks unable to lock down a date. I like
To book the day of, and I only monger on weekdays ,and Kimberly’s part in this back & forth was agreed and no showed 2 times.

I am a connoisseur of different kinds of pussy and here I fell into the trap of finding some chocolate pink kitty. I like a sucker sign up for a super discounted only fans, which makes me want to fuck her even more.

I called her out on the ghosting situation and she clarifies the timing problem and that it’s best to book her in the morning. Great I wish she would have just said this from the beginning. Finally she shows up this time, I give her my room number at the hotel I booked.

She gives off the vibe of the reluctant friend who’s a plus one to a party, she smiles waves, no kiss, says all the right things with absolutely no warmness to her words.

whatever who cares Im here for a nut and she’s here for her cash.

she unclothes into lingerie that I requested, teasing me with some rubbing, Junior is up and ready to meet her.

she throws on a condom and gives a solid blow job where I encourage and instruct her. I tell her I want nut one in bj and she agrees. I don’t last much longer and blow one in the bag.

for pillow talk she complains about her lack of traction with regulars and complains about planning a tour.

i keep smooth talking as to keep her in the best mood and hopefully get better service. She asks if I want a second round and I answer by putting my erect cock on her forehead lol.

To her credit she is not a clock watcher. she warms up more than before, I talk her up and say how amazing she looks wnd is on only fans and she puts in even more effort on the CBJ and next we go to doggy where I fuck her until I blow. She’s nicer this time and actually smiling and talking to me.

Not bad, not great. I might be back.
Is BBBJ on the menu?