Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226

I have been lurking here for some time so I thought a payback would be in order.
I called the number and was sent some great photos. Both looked great one was not a spinner but a great figure. I chose Sophia.

The entrance is unusual as you have to park on the side street and go through a narrow opening in the green fence. It took a few minutes to figure this out..

I went to the back door and texted as was asked.
Upon opening the door was my dream spinner. She spoke very little English. We went to the room and gave her $250-
I indicated I wanted a BJ and Sex. She said with condom I said OK . I was already hard just looking at her.

She started with a light massage and then to a world class BJ. I was so horny I had her stop and she got on top with both feet on the table and levitated above my cock. WOW . She stopped again and went back to a BJ just perfect for me. I blew in the bag so hard my ears were ringing.

She is probably 5 feet and a bit tall Beautiful B+ boobs and great black lingerie. Sweet as sugar.
When i was cleaned up she said you have 6 minutes more. Wow that's unusual.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have been lurking here for some time so I thought a payback would be in order.
I called the number and was sent some great photos. Both looked great one was not a spinner but a great figure. I chose Sophia.

The entrance is unusual as you have to park on the side street and go through a narrow opening in the green fence. It took a few minutes to figure this out..

I went to the back door and texted as was asked.
Upon opening the door was my dream spinner. She spoke very little English. We went to the room and gave her $250-
I indicated I wanted a BJ and Sex. She said with condom I said OK . I was already hard just looking at her.

She started with a light massage and then to a world class BJ. I was so horny I had her stop and she got on top with both feet on the table and levitated above my cock. WOW . She stopped again and went back to a BJ just perfect for me. I blew in the bag so hard my ears were ringing.

She is probably 5 feet and a bit tall Beautiful B+ boobs and great black lingerie. Sweet as sugar.
When i was cleaned up she said you have 6 minutes more. Wow that's unusual.

Hmmm, interesting first post.
I edited it for you so you don't look as much like a shill as originally written.

Will be looking forward to some reviews of other places.