Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226 new# 631-896-2492‬

stopped by today
150 plus 150
i saw naty, she is sooo hot but she seems to be probably late 30's early 40's.
started by giving her a massage which was great i got to kiss and devour that ass! did i say ass? holy shit she has a great man made ass big and soft that actually moves as you pound away.
then started eating her out from behind and had her flip for more great kitty and it was clean and tasty. seemed to enjoy it
tits were great and man made but probably a while ago as they were a little soft but good sizing not massive. on to standing doggy with her heels on wow! then on to mish...

very friendly and introduced me to sandy too bad i dont want to spend all this bread!
Thanks for the review. I actually paid them a visit the other day when I got a text of 2 woman who were obviously enhanced. I responded by saying I only like natural. The response text insisted they were natural, sure enough I arrived and saw lumpy butts protruding from yoga pants on both. I can’t, they looked like they were wearing days old diapers on these pretty girls. They’re starting to remind me of Lantana spa unfortunately.

just went here again :)
i saw sandy! wow
this is exactly what i was looking for!
not a sign of surgery anywhere in her body which is a turn off for me, just perfect body with a great ass!
i think the booty has been enhance but you cannot tell.
this woman has a great body and has a great attitude, does not allow daty but you can rub that tight kitty as you like.
did i mention tight, i really like to feel a decent grip with the cover on, it was great.
usually this places totals 300 for the half all in but she said told me to wait b/c she was going to get my change after we were done :)....got 50 back

just went here again :)
i saw sandy! wow
this is exactly what i was looking for!
not a sign of surgery anywhere in her body which is a turn off for me, just perfect body with a great ass!
i think the booty has been enhance but you cannot tell.
this woman has a great body and has a great attitude, does not allow daty but you can rub that tight kitty as you like.
did i mention tight, i really like to feel a decent grip with the cover on, it was great.
usually this places totals 300 for the half all in but she said told me to wait b/c she was going to get my change after we were done :)....got 50 back
I received texts and photos of Nat and Sol last Friday and they both looked beautiful. I haven’t been able to swing by, but after my last attempt I’m a bit dismayed.

Some girls you can tell just from sight that they’ve had work done and some are just very hard to the touch and don’t “ripple” or bounce for the lack of a better word, when you’re in doggy. If Nat had her booty enhanced, it does look proportional on her frame from her photo and was well done IMO. The last time I was there and saw the girl at the door that was not the case so I just dipped.

I received texts and photos of Nat and Sol last Friday and they both looked beautiful. I haven’t been able to swing by, but after my last attempt I’m a bit dismayed.

Some girls you can tell just from sight that they’ve had work done and some are just very hard to the touch and don’t “ripple” or bounce for the lack of a better word, when you’re in doggy. If Nat had her booty enhanced, it does look proportional on her frame from her photo and was well done IMO. The last time I was there and saw the girl at the door that was not the case so I just dipped.

well naty i'd say you did the right thing walking away, while she is hot and her butt looks awesome naked. she has had a lot of work done and you can see scars from the procedure, while its not attractive to me i got passed it cuz she let me eat her pussy and it tasted good.

well naty i'd say you did the right thing walking away, while she is hot and her butt looks awesome naked. she has had a lot of work done and you can see scars from the procedure, while its not attractive to me i got passed it cuz she let me eat her pussy and it tasted good.
Yeah I saw that in your review. It distracts from everything for me unfortunately, and it’s a shame because they’re attractive woman. It’s almost unheard of finding completely natural Colombians even in civilians. I wish I remembered the first girl I visited here, she was a doll and all her parts were original lol

i had to post this review for big tits lovers
went here yesterday and saw Jessy
she is hot! probably 5'2' has some big natural DD tit this girl small nipples! she is hot and has an amazing ass!! brunette long hair!
1/2 150 + 150 tip.
great cbj standing doggy, mish, finish doggy.

It’s been a while since I posted a review and I had an itch to scratch. I tried to see Jesse yesterday and struck out so I took the chance today and I must say the last review was dead on. Standard half hour 150 house and 150 for her. Those that have a hard time with math that 300.00 all in. As described she is beautiful a some beautiful curves that go along with incredible natural tits. Her massage skills are so so but come on guys do we really go there for the massage? She de robes prior to the massage and boy it’s a great sight. After 10 mins of a massage I start to rub her and decided too do my own flip.

Now keep in mind I always give the cash up front so they know what I want and no miss communication. I start play and kiss those beautiful breast and she started to stroke me till I was rock hard and able to lifter bolder with string attached. She had me lay down and she went to town with her dick sucking skills. Deep throating and stroking while not forgetting the boys. A couple times I almost lost it.

I asked her to stop so I can have the pleasure to enter a beautiful kitty. She was nice tight and you can tell she was enjoying it. We went at in standing mish and at one point her and I we’re making out while fucking. After running out of gas I asked her to jump on and ride me and I wasn’t disappointed. 5 mins in game over. I couldn’t handle watching those tits bounce while in me.

standard clean up and out the door. I definitely will be visiting her when she back on rotation

i had to post this review for big tits lovers
went here yesterday and saw Jessy
she is hot! probably 5'2' has some big natural DD tit this girl small nipples! she is hot and has an amazing ass!! brunette long hair!
1/2 150 + 150 tip.
great cbj standing doggy, mish, finish doggy.
I would of figure the $150 for 1/2 hr would be all inclusive of the service but when you said you gave a $150 tip . So house $150 and tip $150 total $300 for half hour. Did I get it right?

After striking out at Lantana I decided to push my luck and call here to see Sandy who appeared to be a sexy Chilean brunette. I arrived around 3:00 and sure enough she’s a fine piece around 28 or so but lovely. Give the $300 as I’ve done before. I’ll be brief because I allowed myself to enjoy myself of her 45 minute massage, partially dressed I might add. I asked her not to go over a 30 minute massage because it’s happened to me before. So of course she says Oh dear we only have 15 minutes left! I responded were you planning on taking off your clothes? Which she did and wow was she sexy, but I don’t like feeling rushed and she had a lot of no nos. No LFK, BBJ, and only delicate touching. Long story longer I got a HE but somehow I wasn’t happy. I knew exactly was she was doing, but I don’t like to debate with a provider and the massage was nice. I did message the handler because she always asks how it went and I let her know what transpired and she apologized etc, but it didn’t stop me from feeling like an ass. If you do go see her, skip the massage and enjoy yourself if you like a hot girl telling you what you can and cannot do.

After striking out at Lantana I decided to push my luck and call here to see Sandy who appeared to be a sexy Chilean brunette. I arrived around 3:00 and sure enough she’s a fine piece around 28 or so but lovely. Give the $300 as I’ve done before. I’ll be brief because I allowed myself to enjoy myself of her 45 minute massage, partially dressed I might add. I asked her not to go over a 30 minute massage because it’s happened to me before. So of course she says Oh dear we only have 15 minutes left! I responded were you planning on taking off your clothes? Which she did and wow was she sexy, but I don’t like feeling rushed and she had a lot of no nos. No LFK, BBJ, and only delicate touching. Long story longer I got a HE but somehow I wasn’t happy. I knew exactly was she was doing, but I don’t like to debate with a provider and the massage was nice. I did message the handler because she always asks how it went and I let her know what transpired and she apologized etc, but it didn’t stop me from feeling like an ass. If you do go see her, skip the massage and enjoy yourself if you like a hot girl telling you what you can and cannot do.

i've had sandy myself, i never go for the massage... im not there for that so i just go straight to the point specially when i hand them all 300 together.
soon as they come back into the room i start feeling them out and she was all good just no bbj and lfk either.
i have the ladies lay down for massage and i get to enjoy roaming around that nice body as much as i want to specially that ass she has!!!

i dont post reviews as i go there b/c i dont want to be looking like im advertising for them lol

also this places are all just 30mins there isnt plus +15mins to fuck..... 100% these girls hate giving massages

My mistake apparently, I like to let the lady set the tone and it usually works the times I’ve gone there. I do enjoy a nice sexy massage, but I’ll take your advice If and when I go back.

went here today, saw sandy who i've mentioned before.
she got a tan!! flawless and sexy body perky boobs probably 5'2"
she was very enthusiastic and i got lfk today!! cbj,standing mish, cg, standing doggy!