Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226 new# 631-896-2492‬

Thanks for the review. I was able to get an appointment today with I think her name was Laura. Chloe wasn’t there. She was a hot Colombian, late 20s lean with ample meat in all the right places. Perfect natural breasts and a heart shaped booty. Face was cute and slutty. I saw her other friend who was cute as well and Colombian. I thought her friend’s booty was fake but when I touched it I was like dayum that’s all her. I like natural and I’m very visual so I like what I like.

So anyway, yeah she’s all about the money with the constant upsell. $150 hh for just the massage and $300 for the hour not including tip. I stayed for the hh because she was bangin. As she was massaging my body and junk I asked her to take off her nighty and she said to give her extra I said sure. I just told her to stop talking about $ because it kills my vibe and she complied. Then after she got me all worked up she asked what we were going to do with him. I said everything.

She tried telling me that she doesn’t do FS and I said well somebody is getting fd with my boy right here. She laughed and covered me up, got on her knees and sent me to the brink as I admired her body from the mirror across the room.

Then I told her to get on the table and she coyly resisted as I just mounted her. She said it’ll be $400 extra lol. I just smiled and shoved it into her tiny hole. She was sooo tight that it took some effort. I didn’t last long because it’s been awhile for me doing this with someone other than my SO. I wish I couldn’t lasted because I need to see her on all fours. Next time I imagine. She gave me her # because she’s not sure if she’s coming back.

I got on my stomach and she massaged my back gently until it was time. I had $400 total in my wallet when I arrived and that’s what she got. She didn’t seem to mind when I told her I only had $250 left. She was friendly and flirtatious. She did mention I could Zelle her some money but I responded that I didn’t make her work so hard so maybe next time lol. Overall it was good, I missed having a hot Latina service me. And yeah I’m sure I’m gonna hear that’s a lot of money, but the quality of woman I saw there today makes it worth it. Once I told her to stop with the haggling it was a sexy and enjoyable session because she was hot as hell. I can’t wait to see Chloe because I love light skinned hot Dominican chicks.
Great reviews. Was there a Bbbj for that price?

So I got that itch again today and seen a new girl post. Her name was Lucero. Standard text set up with no issues. Arrived and told to come to the back door. I would say she in her late 20”s natural curvy ass and big tits seemed real. She definitely screams Columbian with the curves. The pics are of her. She kind has that stoner look or she is just a real chill down to earth girl.

Gave 150.00 for a half hour got undressed and too my surprise I turn around and she naked already . Jumped on the table and a half ass massage commenced. I would say 10 mins into I flipped over and she asked what I’m looking for. I said give me everything. Wants the tip up front 150.00.
She started off with good covered bj, lots of eye contact and seep throat. After 5 mins she asked if was read and said let’s go. She turned around and I pounded it from behind. When I started to loose my wind I jumped on the table she ride me reverse and that’s the end of the story my friends.

standard clean up, towel wipe down on the back and alcohol wipes for the under carriage.

I would repeat, I like the service but it’s gets expensive. $150.00/$150.00= 300.00

happy hunting boys

So I got that itch again today and seen a new girl post. Her name was Lucero. Standard text set up with no issues. Arrived and told to come to the back door. I would say she in her late 20”s natural curvy ass and big tits seemed real. She definitely screams Columbian with the curves. The pics are of her. She kind has that stoner look or she is just a real chill down to earth girl.

Gave 150.00 for a half hour got undressed and too my surprise I turn around and she naked already . Jumped on the table and a half ass massage commenced. I would say 10 mins into I flipped over and she asked what I’m looking for. I said give me everything. Wants the tip up front 150.00.
She started off with good covered bj, lots of eye contact and seep throat. After 5 mins she asked if was read and said let’s go. She turned around and I pounded it from behind. When I started to loose my wind I jumped on the table she ride me reverse and that’s the end of the story my friends.

standard clean up, towel wipe down on the back and alcohol wipes for the under carriage.

I would repeat, I like the service but it’s gets expensive. $150.00/$150.00= 300.00

happy hunting boys
This was for 1/2 hour!?

How does this place compare to lantana ?
The two times I went to Lantana’s the girls had zero makeup on and had butt implants and the one time I went to this place both girls were natural and were dolled up and looked like they were ready to go clubbing. A little more effort was put into their appearance. Yes it’s pricier but the vibe was hotter for me.

The two times I went to Lantana’s the girls had zero makeup on and had butt implants and the one time I went to this place both girls were natural and were dolled up and looked like they were ready to go clubbing. A little more effort was put into their appearance. Yes it’s pricier but the vibe was hotter for me.
Thanks I actually finally made it here breaking my lantana steak (needed it place is falling off) and saw Betty, she was very sexy paid 100 for 1/2 then 100 for a CBJ

You made it to The Huntington station place on NY ave in the 4 store strip center?
I thought their rates were higher.
Ya, I could be off by 20 I’m not a negotiator and usually just hand over money and see if they want more. I’ll pay better attention best killer Latina trip

I finally got enough time to go here today. A couple of texts and to the back door I go. A little sketchy lot in back. A quick knock and Melany lets me in. Very nice and friendly. 5'5'' or so, brunette hair, big c's/d's. I'm never too good at guessing. What an ass ! wow. Columbian all the way.
Couldn't wait to see it in all it's glory. I laid down 3 bennies to let her know what I was there for. Off to the races. A very nice rub for a few but I raised my ass up for her to get a better feel. I switched it up and asked her to lay down so I could give her a quick massage. The ladies always appreciate this. After a few, on goes the hat for a nice bj. Then started with miss, turned to doggy. I can never finish up with the rain coat on. She laid me back down on my back and proceeded to give a very sensual hj. Finished on those beautiful tits. Very nice time. I will keep this in my rotation probably once a month. A little pricy but you get what you pay for.

I finally got enough time to go here today. A couple of texts and to the back door I go. A little sketchy lot in back. A quick knock and Melany lets me in. Very nice and friendly. 5'5'' or so, brunette hair, big c's/d's. I'm never too good at guessing. What an ass ! wow. Columbian all the way.
Couldn't wait to see it in all it's glory. I laid down 3 bennies to let her know what I was there for. Off to the races. A very nice rub for a few but I raised my ass up for her to get a better feel. I switched it up and asked her to lay down so I could give her a quick massage. The ladies always appreciate this. After a few, on goes the hat for a nice bj. Then started with miss, turned to doggy. I can never finish up with the rain coat on. She laid me back down on my back and proceeded to give a very sensual hj. Finished on those beautiful tits. Very nice time. I will keep this in my rotation probably once a month. A little pricy but you get what you pay for.
Nice I think I saw Melany when I was there. She does have a sweet fat ass. I touched it and it was grade A all natural Colombian bootay. I’ll see if I can get full service with her for $300 this time.

gave this place a visit, i saw lily.
beautiful venezuelan chick with nice fake tits and an amazing made man soft big butt, slim and sexy.
was great, i speak spanish so probably had a longer conversation then usual. has been here for 3 months and is learning english.
alcohol on my balls and went to town on them, eye contact cbj, cowgirl,mish,doggy.....
1.5 + 1.5
i saw a beautiful spanish blonde chick going into the other room, holy shit i want to go back!

stopped by today
150 plus 150
i saw naty, she is sooo hot but she seems to be probably late 30's early 40's.
started by giving her a massage which was great i got to kiss and devour that ass! did i say ass? holy shit she has a great man made ass big and soft that actually moves as you pound away.
then started eating her out from behind and had her flip for more great kitty and it was clean and tasty. seemed to enjoy it
tits were great and man made but probably a while ago as they were a little soft but good sizing not massive. on to standing doggy with her heels on wow! then on to mish...

very friendly and introduced me to sandy too bad i dont want to spend all this bread!