Kiko’s Place Flushing 929-390-5188

Found this place advertising on social media. Shot a text, they said $200 half hour, $300/hr. They gave me an appointment for 930 I texted a little before 9, I was already in the area. Its right on northern blvd and parsons so parking was a bit tough. Texted I was there, and they tell me to go to the doorway and they would let me in. So I get in the doorway, and it’s a straight shot back down the hall, or a closed door with a camera. I got buzzed in, and if you go be prepared for a lot of steps. On the second level I see some old MMS, doesn’t speak a word of English. Brings me in a doorway and there is a couch, chair and a prIvacy screen. She tells me to sit, and shows me translate, will be about 10 minutes for girl to be ready. So awkwardly sitting there watching he eat up her stir fry and watching Chinese TV for about 20 minutes. I tell her I am gonna leave so she starts begging me to wait, runs back to the rooms and comes back and motions showering. So I assume girl is showering. So I sit there and start looking for other options in the area and here a door open. MMS runs over and ushers previous monger out. At this point I am aggravate, but fuck it, I’m there, girl is ready. Walk into the room, which was boiling hot, and see a nice looking, has to be early 20s Chinese girl in a school girl outfit. Tried to talk to her, nope, not a word of English. She gets on her phone and types in asking for $300, I opted for the half hour $200. So I get undressed, she gets undressed, killer body, nice natural C cups and bit of a bush, nothing scary though. So no we head into the shower, which the bathroom is attached to the room which is good. Got a very thorough, but boring and unenthusiastic cleaning. No play, no tease. She tells me to get out and dry off. Head back to the bed, and lay down. Start sucking on her tits and she gives some whimpering, I guess her version of sexy moaning. But she wasn’t into it. She starts a very good BBBj for a while, I motion for daty, and she say $300, so that isn’t happening, try to play with her pussy, that wasn’t happening. So I let her blow me some more and the she breaks out the condom. She layer down on her back for missionary, nice tight hot pussy. Do that for a bit and try to switch up, she just wanted to do missionary. So I pound her out that way til I bust. Go back for another quick shower, get dressed, and head out. Walked myself out as mms was just laying on the couch. Overall place is nice and clean. They have clean towels stacked and waiting which is always a plus. So for the $200 option, I wasn’t that impressed. I guess there is more fun to be had for the $300. The time waiting was a pretty annoying. The girl was hot, so they get points for that. I didn’t get to see the other girl or girls. I may go back out of curiosity, but definitely not gonna rush back.

Found this place advertising on social media. Shot a text, they said $200 half hour, $300/hr. They gave me an appointment for 930 I texted a little before 9, I was already in the area. Its right on northern blvd and parsons so parking was a bit tough. Texted I was there, and they tell me to go to the doorway and they would let me in. So I get in the doorway, and it’s a straight shot back down the hall, or a closed door with a camera. I got buzzed in, and if you go be prepared for a lot of steps. On the second level I see some old MMS, doesn’t speak a word of English. Brings me in a doorway and there is a couch, chair and a prIvacy screen. She tells me to sit, and shows me translate, will be about 10 minutes for girl to be ready. So awkwardly sitting there watching he eat up her stir fry and watching Chinese TV for about 20 minutes. I tell her I am gonna leave so she starts begging me to wait, runs back to the rooms and comes back and motions showering. So I assume girl is showering. So I sit there and start looking for other options in the area and here a door open. MMS runs over and ushers previous monger out. At this point I am aggravate, but fuck it, I’m there, girl is ready. Walk into the room, which was boiling hot, and see a nice looking, has to be early 20s Chinese girl in a school girl outfit. Tried to talk to her, nope, not a word of English. She gets on her phone and types in asking for $300, I opted for the half hour $200. So I get undressed, she gets undressed, killer body, nice natural C cups and bit of a bush, nothing scary though. So no we head into the shower, which the bathroom is attached to the room which is good. Got a very thorough, but boring and unenthusiastic cleaning. No play, no tease. She tells me to get out and dry off. Head back to the bed, and lay down. Start sucking on her tits and she gives some whimpering, I guess her version of sexy moaning. But she wasn’t into it. She starts a very good BBBj for a while, I motion for daty, and she say $300, so that isn’t happening, try to play with her pussy, that wasn’t happening. So I let her blow me some more and the she breaks out the condom. She layer down on her back for missionary, nice tight hot pussy. Do that for a bit and try to switch up, she just wanted to do missionary. So I pound her out that way til I bust. Go back for another quick shower, get dressed, and head out. Walked myself out as mms was just laying on the couch. Overall place is nice and clean. They have clean towels stacked and waiting which is always a plus. So for the $200 option, I wasn’t that impressed. I guess there is more fun to be had for the $300. The time waiting was a pretty annoying. The girl was hot, so they get points for that. I didn’t get to see the other girl or girls. I may go back out of curiosity, but definitely not gonna rush back.
Thanks for the recon! Always nice to know where 20 somethings are working with a shower available. Seems like most of them get shuffled around FHs.

Not sure why I picked this place, but quick text and provided address near Nrthn/Parsons and told that I can pick provider.

Spot is well-hidden once inside and up a ton of stairs. MMS speaks no English, but brought me wrap around into what looks like 2 rooms with 2 girls standing in doorway. Both looked good and the one on the right looked a little younger and curvier so I went with her.

Room is huge. Full bed, sectional couch and shower in room. I find out provider speaks no English (Heinie?? Or something like that through translator app). She looked good, white mini dress, black thong, early 30s and looked Tawainese. Handed over $200, we went to quick shower, go to bed where I lay face up. Starts with the ears and fake moans, down to nipples, into incredible head game. She was doing this twist with mouth and tease with tongue. She put on a good show and I asked her to slow down which she thought meant suit up. I saw no, more BBBj sucking and man she was giving these long licks down my whole shaft, very into it and I couldn’t hold it. Gave her bonus points b/c I attempted to warn her (she didn’t respond maybe due to lang barrier) and I shot first rope into her long, pretty reddish brown hair. No delay on her part and she sucked up the rest, laughed about cum hair and showed me what she shallowed. I grinned and just told her good job and we sat and talked through translator app for 5 mins.

she asked if I wanted extra time, which I declined, quick rinse and down the stairs.

Girls were pretty, but certainly not a GFE experience - maybe for $300 option but it wasn’t for me this day. Will prob not be back due to endless options in area.