Kidney Stones

Just for posterity's sake, the following herb, Gold Coin Grass (Lysimachia Christinae, Jin Qian Cao), is what was used by me to pass my stone in 22 hours.

Gold coin is the common name. Lysimachia Christinae is the Latin Botanical name and Jin Qian Cao is the Chinese name.

Most of you are familiar with Flushing for reasons we don't need to mention for this discussion. Any of the 20 or so herbal shops in that concentrated hub of Flushing Main Street would sell you a big bag for less than ten bucks.

Boil about 4 fists in a big pot of water, drink copiously, pee copiously and give birth to your stone. (I saved my stone for a while, put it in a container and enjoyed examining it with a magnifying glass quite often. Quite beautiful in design, like a rare gem one might find in a semi-precious jewelry store.

I am told that this herb also works well on gallstones.

The Chinese language character is: 金钱草
Jin Qian Cao
(Gold Coin Grass, Herba Lysimachiae, 金钱草)

Just show it to the herbal store owner.

I post this because it could be very useful to someone like myself at the time, without medical insurance, in pain, and it is a very quick effective remedy with no harmful side-effects of some drugs.

I truly admit there certainly is a time and place for current state-of-the-art institutionalized western medical treatment but this is also a time-honored very helpful way to alleviate such a problem.

I haven't had the pleasure of having kidney stones yet...

I need to share this though, my friend, who was diagnosed and guided while passing his stones...

Peeed though a fine strainer to capture the stones...

He showed me one.. it was the size of a small pea... and all sharp and spikey looking..

I hope to never experience anything like that

I haven't had the pleasure of having kidney stones yet...

I need to share this though, my friend, who was diagnosed and guided while passing his stones...

Peeed though a fine strainer to capture the stones...

He showed me one.. it was the size of a small pea... and all sharp and spikey looking..

I hope to never experience anything like that
That size is considered to be a bigger one(from what Dr.told me.mine is like a grain of sand)still haven't passed it yet

Just a quick note on Flowmax, it also keeps the urethra open for urine at all times and shut to the prostate. This causes your ejaculation to back up.

I was warned about this by my PA after I was put on Flowmax after getting the radioactive seeds. She told me bluntly, you might not cum after you have an orgasm but don't worry Flowmax does that sometimes.

I could have used it to my advantage when I had a girl who gave bbbj said "don't cum in my mouth", but other side effects of the seeds and biopsy's
made me not want to take the chance of some ejaculate slipping out.
So I won't be able to ejaculate while taking Flomax?

I was overdosing on green drinks with spirulina and then one day thought I was going to die. I can take a lot of pain. Walked into the ER the girl at the desk knew kidney stones within 5 seconds of talking to her. Was a painful night. Small one passed quickly.
Probably your green drink with spirulina pushed out the stone quite nicely.

While we are on the health topic here, i had a question as well? I’m a younger guy in my thirties and recently had some major surgery where I had become septic with appendicitis, and diverticulitis. I’ve had a colostomy bag since the beginning of April, and I’m lucky enough to be having it reversed in February. My question is I’ve really been wanting to visit some amps but I feel unsure do to the bag. Do I go and just leave my shirt on? Or just wait it out until I’m fully recovered?
Wait it out, save your money, wait until you are tip-top and splurge as a celebration!!!

Lol, I was at Trader Joe's a few hours ago, wish I had seen this then.
Are you talking about the flaxseed that is like a powder and needs to be refrigerated? Because raw flaxseed goes rancid very quickly.
I was thinking about adding it to my fruit in the morning.
On that note Trader Joe's used to sell an almond butter with flaxseed. It was like crack for people doing Paleo.
Unfortunately it's been discontinued.
I settle for the raw, crunchy.
All the stuff that is "with flaxseed" has some flaxseed but nowhere near the 100% stuff. Also controlled studies for modest lowering BP, lowering cholesterol and also helpful with treatment of Crohn's disease and other digestive ailments.

Do some research in legit sites and also check out.
https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/flax-seeds/
or
https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/

Note that I am not a fad health nut.
two years ago when I went for my annual physical my doc looked at my much improved blood test results, and bp, (all of which weren't actually bad then — pretty normal), and said to me "Ok, what are you doing new since last visit?"
My answer "flaxseed meal every am and mostly plant based diet"
His response "I suggest you continue doing it"

No they said it was very small and very close to me passing so they didn't do the procedure.. kinda wish they did.Going to Urologist tomorrow see what he says/does.I still get severe pain on and off.

Note that I am not a fad health nut.
two years ago when I went for my annual physical my doc looked at my much improved blood test results, and bp, (all of which weren't actually bad then — pretty normal), and said to me "Ok, what are you doing new since last visit?"
My answer "flaxseed meal every am and mostly plant based diet"
His response "I suggest you continue doing it"

Yes, but it is not a recent medical breakthrough. It is just that many failed to read the owner's manual when they received this human body.
King James Version
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

While we are on the health topic here, i had a question as well? I’m a younger guy in my thirties and recently had some major surgery where I had become septic with appendicitis, and diverticulitis. I’ve had a colostomy bag since the beginning of April, and I’m lucky enough to be having it reversed in February. My question is I’ve really been wanting to visit some amps but I feel unsure do to the bag. Do I go and just leave my shirt on? Or just wait it out until I’m fully recovered?
You can get a colostomy bag that is about half the size of the normal bag. Then get a big medical gauze pad and place it covering the bag, then tape it over the bag up. It will just look like a bad medical wound that is healing. You can then give some cool bullshit story about how you got hurt.