KENDALL KUMS - 2035487803

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her at a hotel. Easy set up, but does not really text back. Will answer if you call though, but takes a while sometimes. Does not appear to be the same girl in the pictures, similar but doesn't really look the same. Could be old pictures. The girl in the pictures looks younger, prettier, and has braces and glasses. Provider looks older, not old mind you, but the girl in the ad looks quite young. That said, provider is attractive, but has crappy bolt on tits, and a rock hard BBL butt, not my preference. Her pricing is not clear, I asked for hh she quoted $200. It is my understanding that hh has fs included to some degree as a standard for all providers, the degree can differ, covered, raw, anal, gfe etc, but fs as a standard. She disagrees, hh for her is just CBJ. Who gets a BJ for a half hour? I don't know. Anyway, by the time this conversation happened, money had changed hands and services had started to be rendered, so I just went with it. She quoted another $200 for fs, I was not doing that so BJ only. BJ was good, didn't feel rushed, causal conversation before and after. Seems nice enough. Would not repeat though given the misleading pictures, the lack of texting, and the plastic body.

Damage $200 CBJ
Face 8/10
Body 4/10 (fake everything, hard to the touch)
Service 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.