Kelly vs Gold69

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA idc if you think the way I carry myself is better then you. Take that shit to a therapist. That’s your internal issue. I’m not making myself small to accommodate your insincerities... It’s 2019 ppl get over it!! ‍♀️

For someone that bashed the fuck out of Ug and claimed to didnt want shit to do with ug this chic is really gunhoe about coming back to ug i see lol. Im not a mod here but these types of chics can't be trusted, cause the min you step on their toes ot something happens that they dont like they're going to be crying victim.
It’s just to annoy you and your client and it’s working!! Yeah ban’s review on me isn’t fake but yours is bottom line

For someone that bashed the fuck out of Ug and claimed to didnt want shit to do with ug this chic is really gunhoe about coming back to ug i see lol. Im not a mod here but these types of chics can't be trusted, cause the min you step on their toes ot something happens that they dont like they're going to be crying victim.

Did you ever stop to think that you’re a pussy drier?? cause my pussy is wet like a big bitch, untless I’m turned all the way off.. even when I’m not going to get off w the guy my girl is nice, pink, wet and ready

Status
Not open for further replies.