Kelly vs Gold69

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense you’re not my type, you’re kind of a cyber bully. you did call me a dry dead fish on this thread very thread. Okk last post until slink emails me w payment info.
Its all good to eaches own. Lol im far from a cyber bully, i get along well with everyone and even the providers that come on here. I speak of my experience with you when i saw you. Dead fish meaning no type of sexual enthusiasm in the session. Thats one of the many reasons what this site is for, to give others intel on previous experiences with providers. For example If i go see a girl and shes smells and i say on the site she smelled like the Hudson that doesn't make me a cyber bully, im just saving the next dude some money that cares about hygiene. I did see you along time ago and i did have a session with you so im allowed to speak about it, if you arent to fond of me that's a different story but we all know its not cause im not your type lol.

Its all good to eaches own. Lol im far from a cyber bully, i get along well with everyone and even the providers that come on here. I speak of my experience with you when i saw you. Dead fish meaning no type of sexual enthusiasm in the session. Thats one of the many reasons what this site is for, to give others intel on previous experiences with providers. For example If i go see a girl and shes smells and i say on the site she smelled like the Hudson that doesn't make me a cyber bully, im just saving the next dude some money that cares about hygiene. I did see you along time ago and i did have a session with you so im allowed to speak about it, if you arent to fond of me that's a different story but we all know its not cause im not your type lol.
Honestly, I doubt we’ve seen each other. You go above and beyond to smash any lady but one. Dry dead fish is a horrible way to describe any provider. Maybe just simply saying there was no chemistry between us & service was subpar. Like a gentleman! You’re a cyber bully. Just please stay away from me and do not contact me. I’d appreciate it. You’re not my type and I’m really not sure why you’d contact a “dry dead fish” that right there is beyond me. Your statement alone says I’m not your type... have a blessed day... slink please answer my email so I can pay! Thank you.

Honestly, I doubt we’ve seen each other. You go above and beyond to smash any lady but one. Dry dead fish is a horrible way to describe any provider. Maybe just simply saying there was no chemistry between us & service was subpar. Like a gentleman! You’re a cyber bully. Just please stay away from me and do not contact me. I’d appreciate it. You’re not my type and I’m really not sure why you’d contact a “dry dead fish” that right there is beyond me. Your statement alone says I’m not your type... have a blessed day... slink please answer my email so I can pay! Thank you.
I like your confidence but i haven't tried to contact you for probably about a year or so and i don't plan on it anytime soon. And i have seen you, i can swear on everything i love, i even remeber where it was, i don't make shit like that up nor do i have a reason. I don't go smashing ladies, i talk good and give credit when due. You might be use to being praised and guys kissing your ass but not all dudes are like that. Your not my type personality and character wise so just keep me out your post. You too have a blessed day

I like your confidence but i haven't tried to contact you for probably about a year or so and i don't plan on it anytime soon. And i have seen you, i can swear on everything i love, i even remeber where it was, i don't make shit like that up nor do i have a reason. I don't go smashing ladies, i talk good and give credit when due. You might be use to being praised and guys kissing your ass but not all dudes are like that. Your not my type personality and character wise so just keep me out your post. You too have a blessed day

Then simply stay off thread. You’re the one who said you tried to contact me. I’m just simply giving a reason as to why you did not get a response. You do smash ladies. 100% I feel it’s because you’re trying to divert traffic from ladies who put nothing in your pocket to a lady who does fill your pocket. It’s a great business strategy. Being a business lady I respect it. Very smart. Let’s face it we both make a living off of vices but I hope you learn there is enough money for everyone.. May peace be w you... ‍♀️ Slink I just sent another email I don’t think my first one went through I apologize

Then simply stay off thread. You’re the one who said you tried to contact me. I’m just simply giving a reason as to why you did not get a response. You do smash ladies. 100% I feel it’s because you’re trying to divert traffic from ladies who put nothing in your pocket to a lady who does fill your pocket. It’s a great business strategy. Being a business lady I respect it. Very smart. Let’s face it we both make a living off of vices but I hope you learn there is enough money for everyone.. May peace be w you... ‍♀️ Slink I just sent another email I don’t think my first one went through I apologize
Lol then don't mention me. I don't smash ladies. I given credit and reviewed females here good or bad. Ive given goos credit to angel baby, to amanda from commack, to lury , to annabella, to brandy , and to your fav sophia. So how can you say i divert traffic. If that was the case i wouldn't recommend any of those females but i do. I recomend any dudes to see them cause their good safe providers and so on. And no lady fills my pocket, i fill my own pocket. Im the one that puts money in other ladies pocket just not yours. You may have a nice body that you paid for but remeber you can't buy personality, character and morals. And i don't make money of off voices like you unless you consider talking to architects and contractors a voice lol. And your type is any one with $$ you just cant take the fact that a dude doesn't praise you or kiss your ass.

Just leave it Ban.

Basically...

I'm not a frequent poster, but when Banacek wielded a moderators powers, my immediate thought was he gets too emotionally involved in the discussions...

That is not what moderators do.. Do not get involved in the drama...

I am a mod on an obscure custom car forum, and the schiess I see and don't engage with because I don't agree would make your head spin...

But then again this site has constantly evolving rules version 10.10.10.03.04.90.001.Z.08 oops 09

For someone that bashed the fuck out of Ug and claimed to didnt want shit to do with ug this chic is really gunhoe about coming back to ug i see lol. Im not a mod here but these types of chics can't be trusted, cause the min you step on their toes ot something happens that they dont like they're going to be crying victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.