Kelly Kegan a/k/a K.K. - 949-923-7220

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
how do I turn it into a link for my post on here??
When you are typing your post, there are editing tools right above the post. BI US etc. There are 2 in the middle that look like a chain link and a chain link with an X through it. Those are the ones you select to make something a link. Type your text, select it, click the link button and then type in the URL.

When you are typing your post, there are editing tools right above the post. BI US etc. There are 2 in the middle that look like a chain link and a chain link with an X through it. Those are the ones you select to make something a link. Type your text, select it, click the link button and then type in the URL.
Thank you

I'd like to let everyone know before seeing me,
I do not like rough play, I bruise easily and it makes other ppl think the worst. I am not into my nipples or whoha being sucked off my body either, it's not a good feeling. I am a delicate flower, please treat me a such...
thank you!

Available until 1pm tomorrow in Melville
Tomorrow after 4pm in Medford
feel free to look over my website kkegan.com make sure to click on gallery to see all my pix
or call or text me 949-923-7220
thank you very much
K.K

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hello! Yes!!! Today and tomorrow only! I am running holiday specials 200 half hour 300 1hr! When you call or text tell me you're from UG and I will take $50 off! I'll be in Melville until Sunday at check out. I hope you take advantage of this great deal!
949-923-7220 KKegan.com be sure to click gallery and not more photos