Cream Dream spa 347-676-1555 manhattan midtown

billyS

Reign of Terror
Search Kelly Cream Dream spa here I saw something
No, I'm not searching shit, I asked him because he has a post waiting in moderation with the full address of the place.
When he answers me I'll adjust the title accordingly.

I know about that other thread and it's a good example of why I tell these guys not to put a girl's name in the title of a place where multiple girls work. Then it becomes a pain in the ass to merge the threads.

Like the fucking Hungarian's in Bellrose/Floral Park. That one place has like sixteen threads.

No, I'm not searching shit, I asked him because he has a post waiting in moderation with the full address of the place.
When he answers me I'll adjust the title accordingly.

I know about that other thread and it's a good example of why I tell these guys not to put a girl's name in the title of a place where multiple girls work. Then it becomes a pain in the ass to merge the threads.

Like the fucking Hungarian's in Bellrose/Floral Park. That one place has like sixteen threads.
Sorry if I did something wrong.

This is a review from when I visited on January 19th. Figured it was still relevant.

I had previously visited this place and went with Angela but called ahead for Ruby because of how heavily photoshopped Angela's pictures were. Ruby's body didn't disappoint and there wasn't much editing done with her photos.

For those that are worried about discretion, no one from the outside knows where you're entering as there's no signage to give it away. You'd only have to worry about that when entering or leaving as you might bump into someone as I did twice. We're all here for the same thing so there's nothing to worry about imo.

After being greeted by the front desk, I was shown my room which has a queen sized bed and was told to wait for my masseuse. Ruby walks in and she is in her 40s with a nice body as mentioned and natural Cs. Her only flaw is a big one; dental hygiene. I got a slight glimpse of her teeth when she spoke to me and I don't believe she's seen a dentist in years. Makes me wonder how some of you kiss these women among other things. Besides that, I had a great session with her.

The table shower was your run of the mill shower. No teasing or anything extra in the area. Back to the room after where I requested a strong massage. The massage was good and after about 15-20 minutes of that, what I came for began. Ruby gives one of the BBJs you'll ever receive. It was certainly one of the best I've gotten. She could teach a class on her technique. I'd have came if I didn't breathe and calm myself down. Went to missionary and hit it from the back where I came. Some clean up and a rub down to send me on my way.

The woman at the front desk waited until she was gone to ask me how my time was and wanted an honest opinion.

Would have preferred a shower so that I didn't walk through Penn Station and my commute home smelling of sex, but I should have asked instead of presumed that was the norm as it was for Angela who made the point of you don't want your girlfriend knowing you had sex with someone else.

80 + 160 = 240

I would come back here. The women are older, but they're all skilled at what they do plus the location is convenient. It's a block over from Penn. For those who have trains to Jersey and LI, you can do an hour session and still make the trip home without a long wait.

This is for Mia or me-ya
I gave 80 house and 200tip.
Went here twice now. I had good sessions both times so this may be my go to spot now. The rooms have beds in them, the other room had massage tables. There's two table shower rooms also. I chose the bed room. Fyi the bed was ok and fairly firm too.
Mia is petite Chinese, darker complexion , B titties eraser nips. Shaved down town.
Mia basically was my sweet serving asian concubine for an hour. She doesnt speak English, but she gazed adoringly at me the entire hour. Undressed me, washed me completely in the shower room, living kisses on my cock in the shower too. She did all the details, drying me, tying robe, drinking water, very attentive. In the room she continued with doing all the work. Body kisses and ball bath, bbbj, covered me up and rode cowgirl then she put us thru the positions, she knows the word doggy haha. And she anticipated I was ready to cum and wiped me off and gave me a deep bbbjcim finish.
Then a wipe up and cuddle after.

This was on April 14. I started the hobby about a month ago. Mostly places with no TS or even shower. Very hot day. Lots of foot traffic but no one really pays attention outside. It’s all in your head.
I text the place and tell me location. I was buzzed. 2nd floor. I don’t know how many rooms. There was no wasting time. She took me to bedroom. It’s pretty big with full size bed. Paid for hour. Told me to change to a gown. Left and came back. She took me to TS. Needed it. It was hot and I was sweating. Just regular TS soap and scrub front and back.
Then took me to the room again. She gave me mouth wash to rinse and then told me lie down prone on the bed. She gave a good message. Nothing special but not too bad either. I told her no RIM. Not my cup of tea. She turned me over and gave a great bbbj. Great attention to the sensitive sack and below sack area. Made my eyes rolls. While giving bbbj she switched to 69. Shaved. Smelled good and clean. After 15 min of bbbbj and 69 she went to get a little bag of supplies next to bed and covered me up. CG, RCG, mish and K9 and then back the mish. All the while I’m LFK and play with her C size rack. I couldn’t finish inside her so she gave a nice hand job to finish me off. The place was nicely air conditioned but the outside heat got me tired.
I don’t know which girl it was. I think it was Mimi. Total damage $80house + 240 tip.
I recommend this place to newbies. The place is very cozy and safe.

I want to move up to the better quality and
more expensive places but they want ID. Not giving them my ID. Hope after several more reviews I can get verified.

P.S. I just started this hobby. I see a lot of spots in BK have no reviews. Anyone would like me to try a spot and review? LMK.

This was on April 14. I started the hobby about a month ago. Mostly places with no TS or even shower. Very hot day. Lots of foot traffic but no one really pays attention outside. It’s all in your head.
I text the place and tell me location. I was buzzed. 2nd floor. I don’t know how many rooms. There was no wasting time. She took me to bedroom. It’s pretty big with full size bed. Paid for hour. Told me to change to a gown. Left and came back. She took me to TS. Needed it. It was hot and I was sweating. Just regular TS soap and scrub front and back.
Then took me to the room again. She gave me mouth wash to rinse and then told me lie down prone on the bed. She gave a good message. Nothing special but not too bad either. I told her no RIM. Not my cup of tea. She turned me over and gave a great bbbj. Great attention to the sensitive sack and below sack area. Made my eyes rolls. While giving bbbj she switched to 69. Shaved. Smelled good and clean. After 15 min of bbbbj and 69 she went to get a little bag of supplies next to bed and covered me up. CG, RCG, mish and K9 and then back the mish. All the while I’m LFK and play with her C size rack. I couldn’t finish inside her so she gave a nice hand job to finish me off. The place was nicely air conditioned but the outside heat got me tired.
I don’t know which girl it was. I think it was Mimi. Total damage $80house + 240 tip.
I recommend this place to newbies. The place is very cozy and safe.

I want to move up to the better quality and
more expensive places but they want ID. Not giving them my ID. Hope after several more reviews I can get verified.

P.S. I just started this hobby. I see a lot of spots in BK have no reviews. Anyone would like me to try a spot and review? LMK.
Brooklyn is a massive waste of time and the places are out of the way.

Then when I arrived theres 6..really 6 girls! And all of them are hot. Every size...tall short petite busty- Sugar is DDD. Very friendly and mms guarntees gfe service. Theres 2 table showers and I think I counted 4 rooms. I chose Lucy out of the 6 girls. I was the only customer at the time...around 2pm. mms offered 2 girl session but I didnt have the moola.
Lucy is a beauty, pretty face, super petite spinner body. Shaved and flawless skin too.
Gave me a table shower, preview bbbj after washing me.

In the room, we kissed, really she straddled me naked and we dfk and I let her ride my shaft. Then she pushes me on the bad and gives me a bbbj. Shes small and a small mouth but fit my sausage in and her size made me look like kingkong cock, her mouth was stretched and she worked to get me deep.

Covered up and she did CG and doggy. I could lift her like a sex doll. then cover off and we did 69 and she finished me bbbjcim. 80 to the spa and 200 tip to Lucy

Arrived early, about 08:00 (surprised more placed don't have early hours, which makes things much easier overall). MMS said she was bringing Lucy in, but in walks a big, slightly chubby girl with humongous DDDs, which turned out to be Sugar.

Her head game required a lot of direction and a lot of patience. She is a 4 at best. GFE is nice, and she's a really sweet girl. Kitty is nice and tight, and all positions were fine. If she is to be believed, she came 15 times. I'm not 100% with that (I got one girl off 7 times and it was exhausting). But she does love the D.

Near the end, her GFE in mish I was nice and I was tempted to blow in the bag, but thought I'd do some research for everyone and critique her bbbjcim finishing skills, and I have to report that they were awful. She was terrified of the load and grimaced, etc, etc. I should have blown in the bag.

Sugar is a totally sweet girl, but I will probably not repeat. I will try Lucy though. The early morning option works well for me. I'm surprised more places don't offer.

THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF ALL TIME. GINA
First off a little bit of history. I've been to this place several times. I've never written a review from this place because simply put I frequent a lot of places and if a provider stands out I give them there due. If they are so so I'd rather not blow up their business. They could be having a bad day or we just didn't hit it off. I'm a big boy that happens. So the times that I've visited Candy was my go to girl she's a sweetheart and fun to boot in the sack. Also seen Tiffany and Mia both good sessions. Now on to Gina. I arrive freshly showered as always I go to the restroom to wash my hands then back in the room turned over $80 house plus $320. As the sessions start she alcohols me down which is fine but she kept spraying me down to the point where my cock was burning. She then sprayed my chest down and I'm telling her I took a shower and I'm clean. Red flag number one so she then starts with a BBBJ basically the tip. I tried to push her head down a bit but she wouldn't. After a few minutes I flip her over and tried to kiss her and she turned her face another red flag mind you I had mouth washed up as well. Here's where things went south. I tried to touch between her legs and she crossed one leg over to squeeze my hand out. At that point I knew this was session was over. I sat up on the bed and and she knew at that point I wasn't happy. She tried to kiss me with that oh honey BS and it just pissed me off. I stood up and went to the rack and started to put my clothes on. She said what's wrong I said get the MMS. MMS comes in and I told her I wasn't happy and I wanted to leave and they should at least refund me a portion of my funds. Gents this session is 20 minutes in. The MMS gave me this look of OH SHIT. GINA now knows this is going well and she's like honey it's ok and I'm like no it's not. I told her I just wanted to leave then I caught myself 20mn for $300 NO NO NO. MMMS leaves and and Gina doing her best to make right and I told her just don't put your hands on me I don't want you touching me. MMS comes back in and offers me Candy at this point I'm in no mood for pussy but I did come there on this rainy night to fuck. I then say if you refund me I may consider it. No she says I have to pay another $300. I lost it at that point. I walked out in the hallway to leave and I was furious $300 down the tube for 20mn. At that point in the hallway I raised my voice that I will never come back to this place. I think everyone heard me. I wasn't tossing chairs or ripping shit up but I had to let them and whoever else was there know this is bullshit. MMS then gets me back in the room and tries to make amends. She's clearly never been in a situation like this. She then hands me back $160 from the $300. I let her know on the way out to be expecting a not so nice review. I know it's one experience but that's just who I am I won't be back