Cream Dream spa 347-676-1555 manhattan midtown

New place for me saw their BP / twitter
Easy call and get buzzed in, old mms does temp check and gives me slippers. Big bedroom and mirrors and a big ass bed king sized! Pink lighting gives the pulpfiction mood just right.
Took Kelly. Fairly pretty slim and nice body and a little english enough to get by. Nice C titties and a shaved kitty. 30s age. She looked Korean but said she was chinese. Tallish slim.
I asked what was on her menu and she really did everything except greek.
So I went for the hour. 80 and 220t
Table shower, she gave me a bodyslide, cleaned me up and used some soap for a nuru style and a bbbj/ball lick.
Go back to her bedroom, lay down and get a head to toe catbath and bbbj. Her bbbj deep and wet and good suction and eye contact.
Cover up and went thru the CG reverse CG and doggy workout. Was losing wood cause Im and old guy but she lays me down and removes the cover and sucks me till Im hard like Im 21 again and I give up a juicy load in her mouth, licks me clean.
Heres wher she gets my extra appreciation, cleans me up and gives me a 15 minute strong massage back and shoulders, pretty good.
The bed was soft but if she had a massage table it would be pro skillz.

I saw Sophia.
A medium size spa table shower, the usual Korean style spa. But my room had a big bed in it.
MMS takes temperature and gives me slippers, places my shoes in a shelf/.

Meet Sophia. Shes got nice big tits and I was happy before even touching her. When she comes in the room she laid a hot kiss on me DFK while rubbing the balls. She speaks English and says my balls feel nice and heavy.
Was 80 house and I did 200 tip for the everything treatment.

I try to take off my pants so she can get a taste of my meat. But, she slaps away my hands and says that its not nice to open someone else’s presents. I let her take off my pants and my meat is standing at full attention. I’m thinking in my head please just get down on your knees and suck that dick. I want to feel her lips around me asap. She looks me dead in the eye and I can tell she catches my drift. She grins and kneels to get a nice mouthful of meat in her mouth. She wraps her mouth around the tip and just sucks on that tip looking at me. I’m just standing there with my pants around my ankles while she sucks on my dick. I start jack hammering her mouth because I’m so horny.

She motions for me to shower and I’m a little sad that I had to stop but I walk to the shower with my meat in her hands. She cleans me up and gives me some more bbbj cause I’m all over her. She has me lay down on the bed and gives me a nice catbath some rimming and I turn around for some more bbbj. I hold back because I don’t want to waste it. She pops on the cover and I bang her missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. I start to los wood cause Ive been going maybe 30minutes pounding. She knows just what to do, pulls off cover and sucks me hard again then I feel that cumming tingle and let loose a donation in her eager mouth, takes me all and rubs my balls till Im limp. wow. Gave some light amateurish girlfriend massage after but felt good anyway.

Adding to this that seems to be the creamdream thread.

Happy @ CD
Call first, wait outside this old building after pushing the buzzer, up stairs, lots of unlocking sounds they have good security. get greeted by old skinny mamasan. Place is nice inside, clean, color lights. She taked my shoes, exchanges for slippers.. 80 house. She walks me over to a room, its a big bedroom, says get undressed and robed.. BTW, I dont get undressed untill I meet the talent.
Happy comes in, shyly at first, and I take the hour session. As I strip with help from Happy she asks do you want Table Shower. We go and she gives a good standard washing with this high tech LED shower with an exact temperature. That was a nice change from other spas girls fumbling with the shower temp and freezing or boiling my balls haha. Some teasing during but more of a get my stuff squeaky clean shower. She towels me off, dries feet etc.
Once in the room she starts a soft massage on the bed, she says theres another room with a mssage table if I want strong but I say this is fine as I didnt come for the masage haha.
I tell her what I want and give her tip first, 180. I turn her around and and I start to undress her, she takes my cock and lets it rub metween her asscheeks/thighs. Nice body and she is warming up, turns, LFK and stroking my cock. She licks the tip and rubs her lips on it then takse my full length in her mouth BB and sucks slow and wet. I pat her thigh and have her turn for 69. I ate her out as she was going down me in 69. She was so wet and really enjoying it as much as me, pausing the bbbj to moan and her cunt contracted and her clit was poking out too.
I was losing track of time and I wanted to be inside of her I ask her to put on the cover that I brought. She applies it and I ask her to go on all fours, while I stand on the floor. Seeing my cock slide press on her lips and presss untill they part and slide inside her with that cute ass in the air was so erotic. We are going at it for a good time. Just too good to tap out. Im playing with her clit as I am inside her and then she tells me you take a break. We are sweating.
She gets on top of me and drops slowly on me. That was the only time it was slow. Then she just rides the hell out of me. As she is riding me she is telling me that when I was ready to let her know. She wanted it in her mouth. Well I didn't want to bust yet. Im a single pop guy so I wasn't in rush to cum that fast. She climbs off and I just want to be on top of her and see those beautiful boobs move in missionary. It was so hot. I flip onto my back and she rips the condom off and begins to go down on me. The view of her right in front of me taking all me was hot. She is using her hands on my balls. The mouth was like a vacuum. And then I am feeling her swirl her tongue on my tip. And I simply just release in her mouth. And she just continued sucking me. She was making sure I was empty. She went to cleanup and back with hot towels, and came over to snuggle. She is so sweet.

Yuni

First session of the new year, I saw some good reviews regarding Cream Dream Spa, saw them advertising on twitter, they added a couple more providers, and figured I’d start off my monger year there. I planned to get out there around 10am, early mornings work best for me, but of course the trains on the weekend are shitty and the hour commute turned to an hour and a half.

Location: So I get to Herald Square and walk down to the spa, do my normal view a new spot from across street, walk past, just to get a vibe. Its very discreet. Its upstairs on the 2nd floor, but the windows don’t have a sign or picture that gives off that its a spa and they have a large steel door similar to others on the block, so no one ones where your going. They have a ring doorbell/camera to the side so I press that, get buzzed in, walk up stairs and spa’s on the left.

Walk in and Spa looked nice, all in pink which resembles background from the twitter photos. MMS was sitting at desk, greeted me and had me take my shoes off, place it in a shoe display and put on slippers. Place was bigger than I thought. In my limited experience, upstairs spas haven’t been very spacious, but this one was. MMS brought me to a room, asked me to undress and put on a robe, girl will be coming in. I thought I’d see a lineup, but with it being weekend and early in the morning, that most likely be a weekday thing. Undress, put on robe and Yuni walks in with positive energy, immediate hug and mask kisses, her English is not the best, but good enough, I definitely felt comfortable. She holds my hands and walks me down to the TS. As noted in other reviews of Spa, they have a digital shower, so while we were waiting for temp to go up, she’s hugging and grinding on me. TS was normal and cleaned me up well. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would with coming in from the cold, layers of clothes, so I just wanted to relax and be serviced for the time.

After that were back to the room and I hand her the damage $280 to cover HF and GFE. She tells me lay down while she delivers funds. She comes back and I’m thinking we’ll start with a massage, but she tells me sit up on edge of bed and she turns around and starts grinding on me, I hold her giving her lil kisses on body and then start kissing on nipples. On twitter, it looks like she’s a B cup, but its A’s, good enough to cup and suck on tho lol. So do that for a lil bit then she lays down, I kiss nipples some more than make my way down for shaven DATY. She’s enjoying it, the she lays me down, kisses my chest and then starts going down for some BLS and then slowly stated with some BBJ, nice and slow, good suction, tongue swirling, felt I might release soon, she stops and we go CG/K-9/MISH, and blew in the bag. She cleaned me up, then got a hot towel to clean me up some more and provided a small bottle of water. Dressed up, she walked me out and helped me with my socks and sneakers while MMS asking me how was everything, my first time there, lil things like that.

Had a real good with time with Yuni. I was tired from the long commute and the cold weather, but from time I walked in to when I left she made me feel comfortable and felt no rush. MMS was real nice as well. I think they have 5 providers in total, especially the well reviewed Sophia, so I will be back soon.

Damage: $280 includes 80 HF

Happy

Second time at Cream Dream and had a good introduction with Yuni, thought I could recreate the vibe and it just wasn’t meant to be. Checking reviews and twitter I was looking for Lisa or Kelly, so I texted them the day before, asking if either ladies would be available and I got a quick “yes, see you tomorrow”. I get there, MMS ask if I called/texted, I said yes, I texted yesterday for Lisa or Kelly. She tells me Lisa no longer works there and Kelly’s on vacation. SMH, they hit me with the mean Bait and Switch. I’m trying not to make a scene cause I’ve been trekking in 20 degree weather early in the morning. MMS tells me she’ll bring in girl if I don’t like she’ll change no problem. At this point I should have turned around, but didn’t have a backup in my mind, cause I didn’t think I needed it, so going forward I gotta have that.

So go in the room, undress and girl comes in, okay face, skinny, A Cup, small ass but grab-able. I ask her name she says its Happy. Now at this point I’m remembering that Happy had good reviews, but the latest one wasn’t. So now I’ve been hit with the bait and switch and a provider that had a recent no recommendation, so normal me, I’m optimistic, lets be positive, see how things go. So I’ll keep the rest short as this is a no recommendation. From time she walked she was all business, no bubbly hug and kiss I got last time. TS was normal, back in room she tells me lay down and gives me the longest, drawn out massage I’ve ever gotten. Kept her clothes on and was just milking time as I came to figure out. On the flip, she’s standing up and asking if I want suck or fuck. I’m like huh, I want it all lol. I paid for FS and GFE, why is there even a question, smh. She asks if I have a condom, I said no, she’s like okay I have one, I’m like okay, you should have them on hand in this establishment, smh lol. She then attempts to give me CBJ and I gently grab her hand and say no, BBBJ. She’s like okay, gives a weak BBBJ, only on tip no suction, does that for a little and tells me get up I fuck her. At this point I just want to be done and get the hell out, so I keep it mish, pound away and empty in bag. She cleans me up hot towel, I decline water and just get dressed. To add to weirdness, as she’s helping me with my shoes by the door MMS asks me how she was and she’s right there, so I say okay, then MMS asks again behind her back and I give her the No Head shake and she’s like aww you should have told me, next time. I’m like all good.

Final Thoughts: So disappointed in this spot, because the area is so ideal for me, being close to K-Town, Macys, and other spots I frequent a lot, and thought this could be a regular spot for me. A bad session can happen at any place, Fast House to Agency, which is just a part of the hobby, but I can’t ever respect the bait and switch. No type of bait and switch is cool, but for me to have two options and one’s no longer there and other’s on vacation, like WTF was they saying yes to in my text lol. Best thing is there are options in Midtown so its on to the next one.

Damage: $280 includes $80 HF

Recommendation: No

This is for KELLY , shes from Singapor. Shes the girl on their twitter post, its her and she is that skinny.
Easy call and get buzzed in, old mms does temp check and gives me slippers. Big bedroom and mirrors and a big ass bed king sized! Pink lighting gives the pulpfiction mood just right. give her 80 door fee.
Took Kelly. Fairly pretty slim and nice body and almost no english just enough to get by but she knows what to do. Nice B titties and a shaved kitty. late 30s age. Tallish slim.
So I went for the hour for 80.
Table shower, she gave me a bodyslide, cleaned me up and used some soap for a nuru style and a bbbj/ball lick.
Go back to her bedroom, lay down and get a head to toe catbath and bbbj. Her bbbj deep and wet and good suction and eye contact.
Cover up and went thru the CG reverse CG and doggy workout. Was losing wood cause Im and old guy but she lays me down and removes the cover and sucks me till Im hard like Im 21 again and I give up a juicy load in her mouth, licks me clean. tipped 200 and was out the door with a spring in my step and a smile on my face in 65 minutes exactly.
Kelly is a pleasant girl that seems to enjoy her work and pleasing polite guys.

I saw Eva whos chinese 30s, fit body attractive and with perky small waist nice ass and hips and sweet C/D titties w big nipples. real pics of her on their twitter .
Not much english on her part but her mouth was full most of the time suckin on junior so whos to complain!
Table shower has some bbbj moments then back to the bedroom. The pink light makes it a good fuck room, and the bed is big enough for an orgy if I wanted 2 girls...maybe when I get a bonus.
Eva gives a great DT BBBJ, she really loves the cock, slow wet sucking and the tongue teasing while she holds it in her mouth.
Suit up and do the mish and doggy. Eva holds and teases my sac while I'm in her doggy, it adds to the doggy fun.
Pull out and unleash the junior and eva gives her best billy joel finale...cim. 80 house, tip 180

Cover up and went thru the CG reverse CG and doggy workout. Was losing wood cause Im and old guy but she lays me down and removes the cover and sucks me till Im hard like Im 21 again and I give up a juicy load in her mouth, licks me clean.
Seems as though Kelly’s routine hasn’t changed in months hmm. Even causes different guys to say the same exact things. Interesting

Which two people are you talking about?
Do they have other reviews of different places.
The very first review on this thread and the latest Kelly review... Both look identical in some parts from different members: 'Go back to her bedroom, lay down and get a head to toe catbath and bbbj. Her bbbj deep and wet and good suction and eye contact....'

Mia (Mya)
Visited the Cream Dream for the 1st and boy was I happy I did! Had the option of 2 girls and picked Mia. Very pretty, short great body and a fantastic attitude! Started with a TS took care and cleaned all the right places. Mia was very energetic and fun, always smiling. Absolutely great massage, hitting all the right places.Started with LFK then a great BBJ, I mean she was really into it! Had to stop her didn't want to finish too fast.CowGirl was next and she was really into it. A little Mish then Doggy Style. Then she told me to relax and finished with a BBBJ and CIM. We laid on the Big Bed (forgot to mention) no massage table. She proceeded to give me a scalp massage that was amazing! Highly recommend and will repeat!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mia (Mya)
Visited the Cream Dream for the 1st and boy was I happy I did! Had the option of 2 girls and picked Mia. Very pretty, short great body and a fantastic attitude! Started with a TS took care and cleaned all the right places. Mia was very energetic and fun, always smiling. Absolutely great massage, hitting all the right places.Started with LFK then a great BBJ, I mean she was really into it! Had to stop her didn't want to finish too fast.CowGirl was next and she was really into it. A little Mish then Doggy Style. Then she told me to relax and finished with a BBBJ and CIM. We laid on the Big Bed (forgot to mention) no massage table. She proceeded to give me a scalp massage that was amazing! Highly recommend and will repeat!
Damage?
Tip?
Discount for review?

Were you asked to leave a review?