Kelly 516-263-5626 Westchester/Mamaroneck

was she the girl in the pics? was russian involved?
I saw her.
Not the girl in the pics.

She's got big tits but she's also quite thick. If you're into that shes cute.
Tiny apartment with just a table.
35 minutes of massage, some tits in the face with some touching but her tits were sensitive.
More to be had when I asked.
Way too much money for this service.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I saw her.
Not the girl in the pics.

She's got big tits but she's also quite thick. If you're into that shes cute.
Tiny apartment with just a table.
35 minutes of massage, some tits in the face with some touching but her tits were sensitive.
More to be had when I asked.
Way too much money for this service.
How much money? What service - not even a hand release? What more is to be had?

It was 300.
Non nude with a thong on. She's on the heavy side with huge tits. Ok massage with a hand job at the end.
I asked if there was more she said yes but it it was $$$.

Easysqueeze , your posts keep getting deleted and I told you 2x why. But since you don't pay attention or read rules I will tell you here.

1. We don't use money codes. If 3$ means $300. Just say it.

2. You don't have enough "street cred" here to ask questions as your first post. You need to contribute.

Ok saw Kelly during a week night, she quote 200 for half hour. She told me fully nude but she still had a thong on. Which is still ok. He is short and plump, but heavy, but have some bigggggg tits lol. Super soft skin which I like.

her massage sucks lol, she just makes circles and the same place over and over. No teasing before the flip, no dirty talk, no sensual touch. On the flip, she use a bunch of oil, she did let me touch her ass and tits, I ask if they’re anymore on the menu, she said boob job for an extra 100. Lol yeah that ain’t happening, I stuck with the hj, I clean myself up and bounce.

First timer, let me know if there's anything I need to change.

She splits time between westchester and queens. Her ad says $200/30 mts. we go back and forth and she asks what I do, ethnicity etc. Got approved and book for that evening. Parking wasn't easy but I also went during rush-hour so it took about 20 mts. She's petite and thick but her tits are HUGE. I mean enormous, I went in thinking she had to have a boob job but man I was wrong, they're real. I wasn't really there for the massage but its non-existent lol. Rubs her hands on my back, no pressure or anything. On the flip, she sticks her massive tits in my face and as I'm sucking them, she starts jerking me off. I dont think I've ever seen such an enormous set of tits in my life lol. It's mutual touch so I finger her as I'm sucking away lol. She's not cheap, but it was worth trying it out if you're a boob guy because they're real and enormous. Standard clean up and out the door

billyS

Reign of Terror
First timer, let me know if there's anything I need to change.

She splits time between westchester and queens. Her ad on tryst says $200/30 mts. we go back and forth and she asks what I do, ethnicity etc. Got approved and book for that evening. Parking wasn't easy but I also went during rush-hour so it took about 20 mts. She's petite and thick but her tits are HUGE. I mean enormous, I went in thinking she had to have a boob job but man I was wrong, they're real. I wasn't really there for the massage but its non-existent lol. Rubs her hands on my back, no pressure or anything. On the flip, she sticks her massive tits in my face and as I'm sucking them, she starts jerking me off. I dont think I've ever seen such an enormous set of tits in my life lol. It's mutual touch so I finger her as I'm sucking away lol. She's not cheap, but it was worth trying it out if you're a boob guy because they're real and enormous. Standard clean up and out the door
Don't mention the site you saw the ad.
When a provider works out of a private apartment don't put any location information in the review that isn't in the ad.