Kelley Backpage Ad Raliegh Durham

http://raleigh.************/BodyRubs/fabulous-massage-from-classy-and-attractive-woman-29/17459114

Pros:
Classy
Very good looking
Thin body with curves, awesome ass and nice tits
Can speak to you and hold a conversation
Allowed some mutual touching
very good looking
Never spoke of money and didn't look at what I handed her
Smelled great
Looked like any other hotel guest
Looked great in bra and panties
Very good looking

Cons
Not the best massage but ok
Allowed some roaming, took off the bra but wasn't into taking off her panties
Not 29 as advertised (more like 35)

Laying over near the airport I decided for a new adventure. I found this ad and waited for her to email me back. Arrived at my hotel and wanted my room number. I was reluctant at first but I put myself in a position to bail if need be. Very good looking blonde came into view and I was excited watching the elevator in anticipation hoping she got off on my floor. She did and we met in the hall and followed me to my room. Awkward a first but she said get comfortable so I started and then she did. She started with some conversation and light massage with oil. Worked the back and legs for 20 minutes while I did some OTC roaming. She called for the flip and I pulled down the panties while roaming. When I started playing with the kitty she said she wasn't into it. I took her bra off while she continued the massage, she lubed up little Dwight and I sucked on some nipples. Very nice ending. After the event was over she got me a towel but left me to clean up while she got dressed.

All in all it was a good time. Not sure if there is anything else to be had. Based upon the small talk she has a career and does this to fill the gaps so she's probably not going too far, or maybe with only repeat customers. She seems to be very calculated in how she goes about this probably to stay safe, and not that she was rushing (she didn't) she definitely wanted to complete the mission and move on. At $120 for the hour as an in call it is definitely a borderline call for a pricey hj from an attractive woman

If you're feeling a little stressed or tense...or just want to unwind with a nice, full body sensual massage, I can easily fix that problem! I provide a relaxing massage tailored to your needs. I am classy, educated, attractive, and have been told I give an amazing fully body massage.

*Please note that I can only come to you. Email for details.
Poster's age: 29

• Post ID: 17459114 raleigh