Kaylafelix 631-606-6714

http://longisland.************/WomenSeekMen/631-606-6714/162853422

I have been texting since yesterday. Very flakey. Says she works out of private home.

When you attempt to make appt she asks if you are LE. Usual no answer and return question.

When pressed for address and telling her I'm ready to come over she goes ghost. No response.

Did this yesterday and then my window of opportunity closed. Today I'm in KIngs Park and she is in Smithtown. Texted to say I'm close. Same LE routine and now ghost.

I'd have to say this is either a game or a nervous first timer. Anyone else want to text tonsee what happens. Lol

Finally got a response. Got an address. Hoping to squeeze in on the way home.

She texted then started calling my phone. In my office and can't speak. Didn't like that
That’s ballsy to just call you like that. I too tried texting her didn’t even get a response .... msteering clear of this one.

Maybe when she asks if you're LE you should say yes and see what happens.
When she asked again I said "no, not since yesterday when u asked."

House is a little shack on a nice block. Looks run down. Not getting a good feeling about this one.

Either pics aren't even close or I'm
Walking into a shady situation.

House is a little shack on a nice block. Looks run down. Not getting a good feeling about this one.

Good luck we got your back.

Good luck we got your back.

Not too many shacks in Smithtown

The mean streets of Smithtown. Lol.
Lmao! Exactly.

It's just out of place for the area. Nice colonials and ranches and then this trailer park yard w a cape and no lawn. It just doesn't fit in. Add that with my truck parked out front of said dum on a residential street.

Rethought it and it just didn't add up. Never got a nasty message back from her after her Giving address and me No showing.