Kay 631-835-8653 WOC car date West Babylon

I wasn’t having any luck finding any SW’s a few months ago and I remember seeing an ad for this girl so I decided to shoot her a text, she answered pretty quik and gave me an address to a residential area in west bab. I got there and pulled over across the street and waited. Once I was there some dude drinking a 40 randomly walked by probably to scope me out, not crazy about it but whatever. Few minutes later a big SUV pulls up behind me and I got worried at first but I realized it was her in the passenger and a driver dropping her off. She appeared kinda tall and she is thin with a nice round booty and probably on her 40’s as advertised. Once she was in my car she was nice enough but weird. She wanted me to have the window open slightly and the radio off so she can hear what’s going on outside but at this point my coin purse is pulsating and I’m ready to go so I oblige and drop my drawers. She goes to work and does not use hands which I love and gets deep enough on it where it feels great. Another plus is she lets you finger her while she’s doing it, after about 5 minutes or so I let her know I’m gonna pop and she’s goes faster and deeper as I unleash my special sauce in her mouth. I forget If she spit or swallow but idc it felt great. As soon as she is done she immediately gets out of the car, I’m still pulling my pants up and wiping off my Johnson and the interior lights are going on because she is opening the door and she also did not give me a chance to tip her. Not the smartest but the head was great I may repeat soon.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wasn’t having any luck finding any SW’s a few months ago and I remember seeing an ad for this girl so I decided to shoot her a text, she answered pretty quik and gave me an address to a residential area in west bab. I got there and pulled over across the street and waited. Once I was there some dude drinking a 40 randomly walked by probably to scope me out, not crazy about it but whatever. Few minutes later a big SUV pulls up behind me and I got worried at first but I realized it was her in the passenger and a driver dropping her off. She appeared kinda tall and she is thin with a nice round booty and probably on her 40’s as advertised. Once she was in my car she was nice enough but weird. She wanted me to have the window open slightly and the radio off so she can hear what’s going on outside but at this point my coin purse is pulsating and I’m ready to go so I oblige and drop my drawers. She goes to work and does not use hands which I love and gets deep enough on it where it feels great. Another plus is she lets you finger her while she’s doing it, after about 5 minutes or so I let her know I’m gonna pop and she’s goes faster and deeper as I unleash my special sauce in her mouth. I forget If she spit or swallow but idc it felt great. As soon as she is done she immediately gets out of the car, I’m still pulling my pants up and wiping off my Johnson and the interior lights are going on because she is opening the door and she also did not give me a chance to tip her. Not the smartest but the head was great I may repeat soon.
Picture in ad shows a WOC, accurate?

I can verify that it’s her. I used to know her on a personal level. Surprised to see that she’s out their doing $70 blow and goes. She didn’t seem like the type AT ALL when I knew her.
Yea maybe the goons she is surrounding herself with convinced her to do blow and goes but who knows, but said goons leads me to my next point, I would not do a incall with her. Knowing she does not work independently I feel more comfortable in my vehicle and yes she does offer covered FS only bbj she does uncovered.

Turn off the interior lights.

I drive a big vehicle and they go on in the front and in the back when the door is open. Can’t really do anything about that. Plus I wasn’t expecting it I was still wiping off my Johnson.
Most cars and trucks that are newer, have an option to have the interior lights not go on when opening doors.

Most cars and trucks that are newer, have an option to have the interior lights not go on when opening doors.
Yeah. FWIW, going as far back as the 80's (and maybe before - I don't remember), I do not remember a car I had that didn't have 3 options for interior lights: on when door open, stay on, stay off.

@Nehoma Check your owners manual. You'd be surprised about the interesting and useful features you'll find in there that you never used as you never knew about them.