Kat leggybeachbabe@yahoo.com

No phone number but I contacted her through her e-mail. She also has a website:

www.leggybeachbabe.com

I hit up a great AMP yesterday (AMERICAN MP!!) and I had setup an outcall at my hotel with a hottie off of another board who had stellar reviews going back a ways from longstanding members. We e-mailed back and forth a couple of times and she showed up looking great in a tight black dress. With heels on she is my height about 6 ft. DArk hair ... thin. The pics and her description on her website are accurate. I am not sure if the pics are actually her or not because she has a few tattoos. She probably had them airbrushed out of the pics.

I left 400 total in an envelope in the bathroom as per her website. I know some of you are going to say I overpaid ... but it was an outcall and she was very highly reviewed and was a real safe bet that she wasn't LE. All her reviews also indicated GFE. All important factors to consider ... especially when out of state.

She came in and immediately kissed me hello. Very warm, very friendly. Very nice smile. We talked for a while and it was very relaxed and friendly and then we started making out like teenagers and we started to take off our clothes.

She started with an excellent BBBJ. probably the best I have had. We did everything ... and I mean everything. Everything else was covered which is what I prefer. All positions were had and she even let me daty which was fresh and sweet.

I have to say that I lasted for a good part of the hour session. I finally finished in her mouth with swallow! This girl was incredible. Afterwards she laid with me snuggling and gently kissing.

This was a good looking girl who had GREAT skills and was very accommodating. SHe was the definition of GFE.

Her website is accurate in her description. It doesn't give her age but if I had to guess I would say around 30.

Tomorrow is my last night ... not sure if I will partake in anything else ... maybe I will go back to the AMerican MP I went to yesterday ... you can see my other review for Natale.

WTF - I have to go to Florida to have good mongering sessions? I can't remember the last time I gad two good sessions back to back in NY.