Karla - Bellerose crew 516-252-4891

Lots of bellerose reviews but none for Karla from what I could search. Made an appointment with her last week. Her photos online are accurate as I can make out her face on some of them. She's petite but man mades up top and bottom. Sweet girl with a nice attitude. English is fine for the tasks. Took the hh (130) + bbbj (20). She started of with some sensual kisses on my body including nipples which was amazing. Told her I was really into that and she took the cue. Stroked Jr to full attention during the nipple play. Went down for bbbj about 5 minutes with excellent technique. Put the cover ok and went cg. No lub just spit which is sexy. Switched to mish, then doggy, then back to mish where I unloaded. Spent about 20 mins total. She's a very good provider and will def repeat when I can.

Saw Karla also a few weeks ago. Pricing is consistent with the bellerose crew. I inquired about anal and she nodded yes 100 extra. As @Iceman50 indicated, a little spit and I was balls deep in that tight butthole. Finished in the bag and she helped with the clean up. She is man made but nicely done

I use this crew a lot. I remember they used to have a lot of talent rotating often but lately it’s been the same girls not a bad thing if you find one that you like. I’ve seen Karla ads for a while a decided to take the okie since the ad I saw added two new photos never before seen. Location isn’t my favorite as it’s on a street that’s open and parking isn’t the best but it’s not Impossible to find a spot. Go up to the apartment after getting the text and Karla opens the door, about what I expected from Icemans review, you can picture the face from the photos and the body is spot on accurate. However I didn’t get the good provider session that iceman did. She’s hot although not my type. She’s about 5’0 and had some sexy heels on so she was about 5’4 with them. Get down to business, opted for a hh for 130. I do not know if this is a thing now everywhere but hh is hh it shouldn’t be shorter. I get there and she starts kissing my body and I kiss hers back, not the best because idk what she had on her but everywhere was sour, only positive was that she smelled good. Once we get on the bed se start with mish for a bit and we flip over where she starts a decent cbj, from there she wanted to do k9 and so we did. I was close to busting so I took a small break and she appeared to get annoyed with me because of that 5 second break. This is the second girl at this agency that has done this. She was trying to get me to finish quick. Keep in mind only about 5-10 minutes at most have gone by and she was trying to finish me quick already and get me out the door. Maybe they were busy that day but it didn’t seem like it but who knows.

Overall I’ll keep visiting because of the options but probably won’t see Karla again, but would recommend her to others only because of her looks and the possibility that she just had an off day with me because I usually have good experiences here. And the other two reviews are positive compared to my one semi negative review.

Rates 8/10 (can’t really beat their rates but this session felt ripped off time wise)

looks 6/10 (everything was man made, she’s in shape, and her face is ok. Milf face going on young gilf)

service 4/10 (super rushed)