Karla 267-630-4828

Mod note: removed link.
Going forward please do not link to any advertising sites.

This is my 2nd attempt to visit this crew there are about 2 to 3 ladies at this location and someone else runs the phone lines.

So I text them 30 min before heading to the incall and I ask for confirmation I'm meeting the person in the ad they sent me the pic I attached. I get to the parking lot and they finally tell me the room number I get there and of course there is some random guy outside I knock on the door and walk in and not surprised it's not her. I look at her and I tell her after she kisses my hello your not the same girl, then she speaks OMG talk about a deep voice. I tell her I wanted someone who looks more like the girl in pic and she is ok with my reaction. As I walk out to my car the phone person texts where am I, i tell them she is not the same girl and I'm out.

I'll say one positive the lady in the room had a nice body from what i can make out in the very dark room, but I could go thru it being how much older she was.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my 2nd attempt to visit this crew there are about 2 to 3 ladies at this location and someone else runs the phone lines.

So I text them 30 min before heading to the incall and I ask for confirmation I'm meeting the person in the ad they sent me the pic I attached. I get to the parking lot and they finally tell me the room number I get there and of course there is some random guy outside I knock on the door and walk in and not surprised it's not her. I look at her and I tell her after she kisses my hello your not the same girl, then she speaks OMG talk about a deep voice. I tell her I wanted someone who looks more like the girl in pic and she is ok with my reaction. As I walk out to my car the phone person texts where am I, i tell them she is not the same girl and I'm out.

I'll say one positive the lady in the room had a nice body from what i can make out in the very dark room, but I could go thru it being how much older she was.
Deep voice? Dark room?..The LADY in the room?

Last edited by a moderator: