Kara @ 7 star 212-643-0609

MMS called me it's very slow. Talked about Kara who I missed couple months ago so changed my mind and stopped in after cleaning my order sheets. Kara isn't a looker but very pretty and perfect small body except little bit of her belly. It's ok cause I don't like to hit any bones in doggy. Sometimes it really hurts my gut.
There's always good place near this area. This spot isn't good for all GFE things but they brings undeniably beautiful chicks from time to time so I'm trying to keep in touch with MMS. In room, Kara teased all of my hot spots with her natural full B small sets. We were serious about for fuck but don't know why we giggled and lightly kissed in that nice procedures for the big load. Kara showed off her clean shaved pussy on my face in DATY. Moved to 69 position on her request. She loved my tongue skills. Switched to doggy, it was great. Don't let her small frame fool you. She likes to take it deep and hard. And most of the time was either reverse cowboy and finished with Missionary. All in all, Kara is a good fuck, young age. Coming back again.

“Kara is’nt a looker”
Small body, but she has a belly.
This spot isn’t good for GFE.
But they have undeniable beautiful chicks from time to time.
Kara is a good fuck and young age.
I guess this is a positive review. Couple of questions:
How many $’s?
What is young age?
What does GFE mean to you?
Who works here that is beautiful?
Thanks for take the time and effort in posting a review.

MMS called me it's very slow. Talked about Kara who I missed couple months ago so changed my mind and stopped in after cleaning my order sheets. Kara isn't a looker but very pretty and perfect small body except little bit of her belly. It's ok cause I don't like to hit any bones in doggy. Sometimes it really hurts my gut.
There's always good place near this area. This spot isn't good for all GFE things but they brings undeniably beautiful chicks from time to time so I'm trying to keep in touch with MMS. In room, Kara teased all of my hot spots with her natural full B small sets. We were serious about for fuck but don't know why we giggled and lightly kissed in that nice procedures for the big load. Kara showed off her clean shaved pussy on my face in DATY. Moved to 69 position on her request. She loved my tongue skills. Switched to doggy, it was great. Don't let her small frame fool you. She likes to take it deep and hard. And most of the time was either reverse cowboy and finished with Missionary. All in all, Kara is a good fuck, young age. Coming back again.

I can attest to pretty providers being there at least six months ago. Not really GFE in my mind (would include DFK) but would say very affectionate.

Yuka - late 30s/early 40s. Very pretty face, perky C enhancements and nice one pop experience. (Did not push for 2). Playful shower (no nuru gel) and then fun in room. Would rate her a 7-7.5

Joy - do not think she is still there. Was gorgeous. 8-8.5. All natural, soft skin. Did not have a great connection, but typical experience with very pretty girl.

I do not have any details on Kara to share.