K5 Club in Prague

Showed up at 7PM or so. You get met at the door and then sent up to reception the bar on the 3rd floor. They explain the prices to you there. Like the rest of Prague (but not the rest of the republic) it's not cheap anymore:

500Kr door fee ($20) - you can opt out of this if you just want to quickly pick a girl and get a room. Otherwise, this allows you to sit in the bar, chat up the girls, watch the floor show, and take your time.

Room fee was something like 3500 or 4000Kr for the hour. More for rooms with a jacuzzi. Since this is around $140 - $160 an hour, its not a huge bargain. You are assigned an electronic key to charge stuff. While the possibiilities for abuse of this system are manifold, this place it totally upfront about prices. No tips, hustling, etc.

There were around 2-3 dozen women at the bar, and at that early hour, only about 4 guys. I'd rate the girls between 6 and 8. All Eastern European types, except for one or two Africans. Almost all in their twenties, one or two attractive 30-looking-somethings. Say hi to Mirella for me.

Floor show is kind of a joke - every half hour a girl gets up an does a strip around a pole. It's more entertaining to chat up the girls. Girls will make no effort to even acknowledge that you exists, but will happily come over at chat - if they speak English - their English ability varies from good to terrible.

There are no expensive girl's drinks or other nonsense, if you offer to buy here a drink you'll pay the same $4 or whatever you pay.

Their rooms include a shower and bathroom, and she'll shower with you. I think all the rooms are theme rooms - whatever - check our the website.

Sevice was decent but not mindblowing. All covered.

You get a itemized bill when you leave. I dropped 5000Kr ($200) total on a hour in a room, some french fries and 4 drinks for me and here , and a small tip.

Not a bargain not scammy, but close to the town central & accessible by subway.

http://www.k5relax.cz/