Julie in Holbrook @ Mistress Jessica's • 631-816-4892

A few days ago I needed a good massage after a weekend of installing a dish washer and a new water heater....

Jessica often advertises a busty blonde by the name of Julie, the pics looked pretty nice so figured I’d give it a shot. Texted to set up appointment, nice and easy with a prompt response. Quotes 120 for half, 160 for hour with an extra 20 for body slide. I took the half with the body slide. Got to the place, ring buzzer, let in. Julie was still with someone so I sat down and talked with the other ladies who were there for a few minutes. Once I’m inside, I’m made to disrobe and lay down. Julie’s massage is very light but still felt very good. Took the girls out, they’re definitely real and very large. Had the pleasure of playing with those for a bit. Gel for the body slide and then turn over. Julie gets on top for more body slide and then begins HJ on junior. HJ was good, not a jackhammer and took her sweat time.

As for Julie, she’s sweat and very talkative. She asked many questions regarding my body art and shared some stories of life when she was younger in Europe. Ad says 45, I’m thinking more like 50-55 on age. I may visit again, may not...but if I don’t it wouldn’t be because of the service, would be due to the fact that when I do monger I usually like to try someone new each time.

Speaking of new, anyone ever try Janice at Jess’? Never seen her but her pics look great lol

Hope this helps someone.

Also, since I'm assuming some will wonder about her BDSM abilities...I did ask, however I've never had the desire to be whipped or spanked, out of curiosity. She did mention that she has done sessions with Jessica and she is "in-training" but that she is more light BDSM, whatever that means. Forgot to share that part above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen a few different girls but haven’t partaken much in the past year or so. Joined board with intention of contributing but relationship/other time constraints made hobby difficult. I’ll be attempting to partake more and share whatever intel I find though.

I have seen a few from Jessica’s place. NOT Jessica and will review in time.
1 is already reviewed so I know where to put that but the 2 others both share a phone (not with each other but other women in the same place)
That is where reviews of this place in general may become bothersome. And truth be told the reason I haven’t reviewed one of them yet.

I have seen a few from Jessica’s place. NOT Jessica and will review in time.
1 is already reviewed so I know where to put that but the 2 others both share a phone (not with each other but other women in the same place)
That is where reviews of this place in general may become bothersome. And truth be told the reason I haven’t reviewed one of them yet.
Just start a new thread in the same forum section with the same title format for each new girl. Put the shared phone number in the thread title along with their name. You can note in the review the girl she shares the number with. I find it confusing when multiple girls are reviewed in the same thread. This should keep it neater.

Just start a new thread in the same forum section with the same title format for each new girl. Put the shared phone number in the thread title along with their name. You can note in the review the girl she shares the number with. I find it confusing when multiple girls are reviewed in the same thread. This should keep it neater.
Will do... one last question. I know the other girls name that shares the phone... shiuld I mention in review?
Trying as you said to keep it less confusing is why I haven’t yet.

Will do... one last question. I know the other girls name that shares the phone... shiuld I mention in review?
Trying as you said to keep it less confusing is why I haven’t yet.
Yes, that's what I meant when I said, "You can note in the review the girl she shares the number with."

Came outta retirement to try Julie out. She's definitely a mature lady but damn she is sexy as all hell. Did the body slide for 30 for $140. She gets full naked and gets those wonderful tits in your face. HJ was so sensual. Would repeat to see if anything extra was on the table.

Saw Julie today. Easy text and setup, no mentions of donations. Get there, she’s sweet, looks like her pictures, def huge real boobs, very mature body if you get me so if that’s not your thing, I wouldn’t suggest. I start with the hh opted for the nuru body slide for an extra 20. Felt good and wanted to see how good it could get for the full hr, that was extra 40.

Overall good experience, was just good to have another body on you. Physical contact is a minimal due to this covid thing. HE was great, no jackhammering. She cleaned me up hot towels wipes the usual. All in all 180 for a decent time and brief respite.

I saw Julie a couple weeks ago after fantasizing about her for a year or so. I'd seen her ads for a long time and never been able to work out seeing her. She disappeared for a while but recently started advertising again so I went for it. I've been to Jessica's once before so I was familiar with the place and how it works. I rang the bell and was let in by Jessica herself. on the walk upstairs I asked if Julie was available and she said yes, led me inside and had me sit down for a minute while Julie was getting ready. I was offered water which was nice, but the place is always a little awkward inside because there are usually a couple girls working just sitting on the couch on their phones. I recognized one of them from ads as anastasia who looked very sexy in person, and I would go with her next time (if there is a next time).

anyway, Julie comes to get me and has me wash my hands first, then brings me back to the room. She's very nice in person, makes you feel very comfortable. I undressed in front of her and got on the table and asked for 30m nuru. She was a little hesitant to do nuru since she said she needs time to prepare the gel or something, but said she could do some body slide. I believe it was 160 or 180 for that, I can't remember. I pay her and she gets undressed completely and gets to work. As others have said she's very mature. I believe ads say 46 but it put her closer to 55, 58. She wore a mask the whole time and requested I do the same, so I can't say much for how her face looks But the pictures are definitely her, except she's gained a little bit of a belly since they were taken.

The rub was overall pretty decent, she oiled up her massive tits and slid them up and down my back and also my chest on the flip. She allows full roaming of your hands and I felt her get pretty wet during the session. It's really a shame fs isn't allowed at this establishment.

The only reason I wouldn't see Julie again is she was just a little too talkative during the session. Don't get me wrong she's super sweet, but when I do this I kind of just want to relax. She talked the entire time about COVID, traveling, where she's from, sex work in Germany, and then somehow it turned into talking about racism after what happened in Kenosha. Definitely not the vibe I want to be thinking about, totally killed my hard on until she started the hj. If you can be blunt and tell her to be quiet, you'd have a great time I'm sure, I'm just more introverted and felt bad.