Julie/Jordan 631-575-2851 (Pt Jeff, Holbrook)

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
This is a bit of a mixed review. My ATF has been unavailable through the holidays and I’ve had a hankering to go a mongering. I’ve seen this girl’s ads on and off for at least a year and a half. I have read the reviews and was intrigued by @Rags&Tatters most recent review. So last week I decided to go for it. I saw her ad around 3:30 one day which indicated she is still in Ronkonkoma. I texted to ask her rates and she texted back right away 140 and didn’t mention a length of time, which is consistent to what Rags had said. I asked if she would be available at 4:30 and the response was “I should be.” Huh? Not yes, not no, not could you possibly make it at a different time. I got a little wary at this because some prior comments talk about being flaked on or ghosted. I said I’d like to see her, and she told me to text when I was ready to leave, and she’d let me know if she was available and ended the text again with “I should be.” So, figuring I’m about 15 to 20 minutes away, I text at 4:15. I took it upon myself to start driving into Ronkonkoma in case I had to wait for her response in order to save time if she was available. At that time of day, my time is a bit limited. Anyway, it took me about 20 minutes to get near the airport (it would eventually turn out I got very close to exactly where she was). However, in that time, I heard nothing. I text her and tell her I made my way to the area and that I’m still interested in seeing her, but I would need to know soon, or I wouldn’t have time to properly enjoy myself. I waited about another 20 minutes with no response, so I finally text and very politely explain that I’m sorry it couldn’t work out, I hope to try again some other time and I hope she has a nice evening. What makes me a bit miffed, is that she never even responded to this, just completely ghosted me. I’m pretty sure she must have used me as a backup in case another appointment cancelled. In any event I feel like she should have at least followed up at some point as I was not rude at all. That really should have been the end of it, but I was still curious to meet her, especially because the price was so reasonable.

So, today, I had a plausible reason to be home late, and as I was leaving work, I saw that she had just refreshed her ad. I immediately texted that I tried to see her last week and it didn’t work out, that I had just seen her ad go up and asked if she was available in the next half hour. She texted right back "yes." Then about a minute later I got the silly, “are you affiliated with law enforcement” question, which everyone should know, all cops would give the same answer I gave, “No.” This time she gave me the name of the place she was at, and so I headed over. Got there in about 15 minutes and texted I was there. Got an immediate reply to give her a minute, and 5 minutes later, I got the room number, even got a “sorry to keep you waiting.” Ok, pretty good. Now onto the review of the session.

First, I was disappointed when I opened the door. I know it’s been stated that she has put on a few pounds, but that wasn’t really the problem. Faces are very subjective, but a pretty face goes a very long way with me, and I can overlook a lot for a cute face. Somehow, though, her face really didn’t look to me anything like the girl in the pics. It seems that the pounds went mostly to her face and she just didn’t look as cute. Don’t get me wrong, I do believe it is her, but her face in the photo is deceptive. She also has long hair in her face in the photo, and in person she had her hair pulled back. She wasn’t wearing the glassed either, but that’s because they were broken. She actually showed them to me, and I believe they are the same glasses. Perhaps with them on, she would have looked more like the pics. By no means is she unattractive, it was just disappointing because she really looked much different than what I was expecting. It’s funny because I posted a review in the Gaby thread and she had put on a few pounds, but I thought she looked like her pics and the weight didn’t bother me, but @GitErDone took issue with it saying she didn’t look anything like the pics. That’s how I felt in this case.

Honestly, her body was pretty nice. I am a foot person, and her feet were just so/so and her toenails were not painted, so that was also on the negative side.

On the positive side, however, she was very friendly. Some people have commented that she’s very chatty, and I’d agree. She was very chatty as we got undressed. Then we started with some standing up DFK. Soon we moved onto the bed, both upright on our knees for some more DFK while she started to fondle me. Then she bent down on the bed and began a BBJ where she was kind of to my side and I could fondle her back, ass and pussy. This was getting me hard quick. Suddenly she went right into a doggy stile position while I was still on her side. There was no cover, so I was a bit confused, so I just leaned over and started some DATY on my knees, leaning over her side. She was fresh and clean with no bad odor. She seemed to like it a lot. Some girls you can tell are faking, some girls you can tell are really into it. I must admit, I wasn’t sure with this one, she wasn’t obviously faking, and she got wet quickly. In any event the fact that she seemed into it was a turn on.

She said, “I can’t wait to feel you inside me.” But as no cover had yet appeared, I was still confused as to what to do; was she implying I could go in raw? I’m not sure, and while we all take risks in this hobby, raw is not one I’m prepared to take right now. So, I stopped the DATY thinking a cover might appear, but instead she lay me next to her and we began some more DFK in a position which could have easily led to insertion. At this point I point blank ask, do you have a cover. She says “of course.” But she still doesn’t bring it out.

But now comes the highlight of the encounter. She lays me onto my back and gets between my legs and goes in for another BBJ. From this position, I must say that her skills were excellent!! Took it deep, although not all the way. Incredible tongue action, both while in her mouth and licking all up and down the shaft and head. Should have just busted this way because it was so good, but, of course, I wanted it all by this point. She told me to tell her when I was ready and then she’d put on the cover. After telling me that, she then proceeded to suck on the boys. Oh wow, I love that! Then some more BBJ and I realize I better tell her I’m ready or I’m not going to make it to the fucking. I tell her I’m ready, but first she gets on top of me and begins to grind on me a bit. I get a little nervous because it’s a little too close to going raw for my liking, but she only does it for a moment, then she gets the cover on. Once on, she does a little CBJ just to make sure I’m still ready. Even with the cover, its great! Then she gets on CG. She has a very good technique which I haven’t really experienced before in this position. Almost had me busting right away. Also, some good dirty talk about how she can’t wait for me to bust inside of her. I knew I wanted at least one more position, so I asked her to let me get on top for mish. I would have liked to try DS as well, but I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. I go in for mish and get more great dirty talk about how deep I am and wanting to feel me fill her up inside. Although her feet weren’t my favorite, her legs looked great up in the air, probably her best feature. I began to kiss the bottoms of her feet and then I began to fill her up. The finish was fantastic and lasted longer than usual, possibly because it had been a while.

She gave me some baby wipes and helped me take off the bag. This is when she became really chatty. I don’t know if I could have stayed longer or gone for another pop, as apparently Rags did, but I was kind of pressed for time, so I just started getting dressed as she talked to me about all sorts of things. In all, I was there for a bit less than a half hour, but like I said, I was the one who immediately cleaned up and started getting dressed.

Cons: Ghosted the first time I tried to see her. Doesn’t really look like what you’d expect from the pictures, even though they are her. Had some heavy lipstick which had me worried about leaving traces. Also, I noticed a perfume smell on me when I left which I didn’t notice when I was there. (That also happened with Gaby). Fortunately, I got home with enough time to shower off before anything could be noticed.

Pros: Second set up was quick and easy. Very friendly with a good attitude; definitely aimed to satisfy me and at least made a good show of enjoying it herself, even though I’m not sure how genuine it was. Reasonable rate. Most importantly: Top Notch BBJ. Worth it just for that!

Enjoy!

Let me start by saying, she is really nice, no drugs, and very good for the price $140 for the hour. I popped twice and she was up for a 3rd if I wanted. She is a lot heavier then her pics 30-40 lbs. She's thick. Very friendly, very chatty. She is into DFK, BBJCIM, spits after finished. She does BBJ, but FS with a condom. Def worth the price. Just know, like I said, very chatty, very thick. Nice girl, excellent service.

Review:
I would like to statr off by saying after months of not seeing providers I felt kinda safe about going out (Just my personal feelings) I have seen her ad many times called a few times but things did not work out with schedules in past. After a few no answers from a couple of other providers her ad popped up took a chance called answer on second ring got time and location set. Now of course I read the reviews here on her but still was interested since many were good reviews. Got to location and was shocked to see she was not what most described her. While she was the girl in the photos she was slim and somewhat toned down. after a brief chat we started undressing while kissing we got into some nice DFK laid down on the bed she made her way down to a BBJ she was getting into it so I moved her into a 69 and started on DATY I must say she was very clean and no odor after a while she wet and ready to go slipped on the cover and rode me CG she was tight and it felt good after awhie moved into doggy. I knew this was not how I wanted to finish . Removed from her she took cover off took me in hr mouth again and she was really working it well then moved into mouth hand combo which really got me going told her I was ready she reoved her but kept her hand going and I blew off.I have to admit this was a excellent encounter I will definitly be keeping her in rotation.
Looks 8
Body 8
Damage: 150
All in all the time together was just over and hour.

Has anyone who had seen her, say a year ago, seen her again recently? I saw her a while back, and while she was very nice and got the job done, she didn't look like the pics. Same girl, but years and some weight. In reading thru some other reviews that seems to be the opinion. Chevy says she looks slim and toned, so curious if she's lost weight. She wasn't heavy, by any stretch, just not the sexy coed with boots like the photo.

Has anyone who had seen her, say a year ago, seen her again recently? I saw her a while back, and while she was very nice and got the job done, she didn't look like the pics. Same girl, but years and some weight. In reading thru some other reviews that seems to be the opinion. Chevy says she looks slim and toned, so curious if she's lost weight. She wasn't heavy, by any stretch, just not the sexy coed with boots like the photo.
I would say go for it very sweet woman..

Saw her the other day on Lakeland ave. She is the girl in the pictures but pictures are a little old looks ok body ok very nice and clean no signs of drug use. She is very friendly kissing, bbj which was very good covered full service good. 100 for 1/2 hour good price good service.
Ok. Sounds like her rates dropped a bit. Had you seen her before?

Texted her today. Set up an appointment for 530 since I was leaving work at 5 and I'm not far. Confirm with her at 5 that I'm heading her way, she says OK. Let her know about 5:10 that I'd be there in 7 to 10 minutes. She says I thought you said 5:30, can you come at 530.no problem I'll kill a couple minutes. Arrive at 5:31 and text I'm here. No answer for 25 minutes. She responded OK one minute. Another 20 goe

Goes by and I decided to cut losses. Been there close to an hour and I had shit to do. Oh well. Won't waste any time trying to see this one.

Texted her today. Set up an appointment for 530 since I was leaving work at 5 and I'm not far. Confirm with her at 5 that I'm heading her way, she says OK. Let her know about 5:10 that I'd be there in 7 to 10 minutes. She says I thought you said 5:30, can you come at 530.no problem I'll kill a couple minutes. Arrive at 5:31 and text I'm here. No answer for 25 minutes. She responded OK one minute. Another 20 goe

Goes by and I decided to cut losses. Been there close to an hour and I had shit to do. Oh well. Won't waste any time trying to see this one.
A few years ago, I tried on 2 different occasions to set a meeting with her and she never showed up. She is a flake!

I finally got to see this one.
Her ad popped up a few minutes before I checked my usual sight.
I called but it went straight to voicemail but she text me back right away and quoted me 150. It’s more than I like to spend but she’s been on my radar for years.
So I head over to Bohemia.
I get there and text her that I was there. She asked for a couple of minutes and that she just got the room. No problem. But I’m thinking here we go. but she text me back with the room number in less than 5 minutes.
Knock on door. Brought my mask but I didn’t need it with her.
I know dumb.
She opened the door and popped out from behind. She’s
Cute with a nice body. Not a hard body, soft in the middle. But not fat.

I’ve never met miss Belle, but from her pictures, her body is close to hers but with smaller tits and more tats.

I’d say she’s in in her early thirties.
she was clean and dressed nice but the clothes didn’t stay on too long.
She’s got probably B cups with a juicy ass. With glasses.
She’s just my type. I was her first customer so the room was fresh and clean.
a first for me at this place. :)

we both got undressed and I got on the bed.
She starts with a sensual massage, not much of a massage but it felt nice especially when She rubbed her tits on my back.

after a while I flipped. We kissed (dfk) a bit before i put my cock in her mouth.
Omg I was in heaven. Very sloppy with ball sucking and licking the shaft.
She stopped to tell me that when I was ready, she had the bag ready for when I was.
I told her to get that ass on my face So I could dive in.
I buried my tongue in there and did some of my best work.
She was soaked and getting into.
She could tell I getting close and told to blow in her mouth which I did. She swallowed every drop and kept going until I was done.

I know 150 for a bbbj is ridiculous but it was my choice not hers I could have fucked her but I was really enjoying her mouth while my face was buried in her tastey pussy.

I look forward to seeing her again. It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed a provider as much as this one.
that’s including any of Lucy’s girls including Linda.

She likes to talk but it’s easy friendly conversation. Without drama.
She seems normal and not on anything. She has a real job and only does this a few days a week for a few hours. She said she doesn’t always see new guys. And try’s to be careful when she does.

Just saw this one at the shitty motel in ronk/bohemia I asked for two rounds and she wanted 180, so i headed over and txted for the room number and a few seconds later i see some older guy shuffling over to his car and then i get my txt w the room number. Guess he may have just got done with her. When she opened the door she seemed to be exactly what i expected maybe a lil older looking than the pics but nothing major. Body was decent nothing too crazy smaller decent tits and ass wasnt that big but it was nice enough also had some tattoos.

So she tells me to get comfortable and never even asks for her donation, so i lay back and she starts blowing me pretty good and when i felt a lil over excited i asked her to stop then started sucking her tits and eating her pussy which was nice and fresh and she loved that. Then i layed back and we had a quick 69 cuz i just couldnt hold out at that moment she was licking balls but i put my dick back in her mouth so i could cum in it, now i had no idea what to expect because most women act like youre feeding then the most disgusting medicine in the world.... But not this one, she seemed to love it just kept going and going and going never had head like this b4 guess she swallowed at some point cuz she wouldnt stop sucking, it actually started to hurt then i went back to almost getting hard again. For the 3rd time i asked her to stop so we can take a break and she offered me a massage. So I layed there for about 10 15mins and that felt great and we were talking about all kinds of stuff, I started feeling like the massge was going on too long and didnt want it to cut into the 2nd round.

I offered her a massage but i really just wanted her on her stomach so I could start eating out her ass which we both really enjoyed, her ass wasnt too big but the hole sure was nice and tasty, i ate her pussy and ass some more while she was on her back. Condom was out and i was ready to fully go again which is a rare thing for me that quick but this was alot of fun. She sucked a lil more and put the condom on and i started fuckin her wow she is really tight felt like a blood pressure cuff on my dick i was shocked and i couldnt hold out much longer for the 2nd load, she was going crazy making noises grabbing me saying all kinds of stuff like ''youre so deep in me'' ''shoot your load in me'' and tongue kissing the whole time. I finally finished and took the condom off and wiped up, go dressed and was ready to go but she just stood in front of me talking the whole time like another 15mins at this point i kinda just wanted to go now.

So at this point she still never asked for payment, maybe she had so much fun she was gonna let me go for free (always a dream of mine) so i asked her and she said put the donation on the table, and i asked 180 she said yes i hoped maybe shed gave me a break and that was it. Id def do this again it really felt like just meeting up with a gf and it was alot of fun. She did mention up front no anal but i wonder if i could work on her with that. Also I didnt mention this but even before fuckin there was alot of deep kissing the whole time her lips are pretty soft and nice so that was fun, she was also kissing my neck and ears alot like just all over me the whole time. Even said youre real handsome on my way out but who knows if she was just saying that or just acting.

Hope i didnt forget anything... since forbidden fruit is right down the road i took a quick peek in there and seemed to be the same old shit sitting around there, happy i didnt take a chance there and pay almost what i did at the motel to maybe grab some ass.