Julie/Jordan 631-575-2851 (Pt Jeff, Holbrook)

Hey Fellas,

Heading over to see Julie Friday. She mentions we can have her sexy blonde gf join us. I've seen her 1:1 and she's great. Has anyone ever done the upgrade? How was it? Thinking of taking the plunge!

Hey Fellas,

Heading over to see Julie Friday. She mentions we can have her sexy blonde gf join us. I've seen her 1:1 and she's great. Has anyone ever done the upgrade? How was it? Thinking of taking the plunge!
I believe it's $200 for the pair, I saw a picture, but didn't see in person

Just saw Julie/Jordan Whatever lol
Dump of a place in Commack. She is sweet as can be but a bit heavier then expected. 120 for the hr including a fair back rub. Bbbj and daty and missionary and finish in the bag.
But far from a stellar performance. I’d repeat in a pinch only bc of how nice she is. She can chat!!! Lots to say about that Holbrook place and busts. Idk if that’s ok to say or if that just got me in trouble again. Anyways. She is sweet but lackluster. Happy and safe hunting Nutty

I saw her about six months ago. Same dumpy place in Commack as Nutty. Her weight caught me by surprise as well. She has a nice personality, but was definitely heavier than previous reviews had led on.

She gave me a half ass, rushed massage and then started to blow me. She wanted to do more, but I politely declined. Overall, if I'm looking for someone local and on the cheaper side, I would repeat. But, I wouldn't go out of my way to see her. Really nice girl, but below average in performance and appearance.

I like Julie/Jordan. Sure she’s a little scattered and put on some pounds. But she’s pretty real when you’re with her and yes is chatty but if you have some time you can enjoy it.

Met up with her at the same dump mentioned earlier. Man it really is a dump and I’m still trying to understand how it stays open. I’m not comfortable parking there so I park down the block and walk. It’s sketchy but not very populated so not much activity.

Weird part of my session was how it started. As I arrive to the room a women from the office is calling excuse me, excuse me. I scurry into the room. The woman knocks, my heart is pounding. Julie answers her in her black teddy, boobs hanging out and all. The woman wants her to pay for the room lol She leaves!!!! Julie leaves in her scantily clad outfit to go pay! Lol I’m standing there in her room staring at her phone, bags and keys.... I fear I’m set up but alas she comes back and tells me sorry and I should have just gotten comfy and changed the tv channel. Lol

So we get comfortable and she gives me a nude body rub. I could use one and she gives a nice rub. On the flip, she goes down on me. I love it. Simply great and then she asks if I’m ready to “have fun”. I sure am! She rides me, it’s good. I ask her for RCG... not as good. Couldn’t get a rhythm so she turns back around and grinds me to completion. Wanted to tap that ass doggy but figured I’ll come back.

Afterwards we chatted on the bed, watched the news. Talked about random things. She says she’s in nyc working at a law firm during the day and is in nursing school... not sure how true that all is but if you can except that some may be BS she’s still nice to chat with.

I like Julie/Jordan. Sure she’s a little scattered and put on some pounds. But she’s pretty real when you’re with her and yes is chatty but if you have some time you can enjoy it.

Met up with her at the same dump mentioned earlier. Man it really is a dump and I’m still trying to understand how it stays open. I’m not comfortable parking there so I park down the block and walk. It’s sketchy but not very populated so not much activity.

Weird part of my session was how it started. As I arrive to the room a women from the office is calling excuse me, excuse me. I scurry into the room. The woman knocks, my heart is pounding. Julie answers her in her black teddy, boobs hanging out and all. The woman wants her to pay for the room lol She leaves!!!! Julie leaves in her scantily clad outfit to go pay! Lol I’m standing there in her room staring at her phone, bags and keys.... I fear I’m set up but alas she comes back and tells me sorry and I should have just gotten comfy and changed the tv channel. Lol

So we get comfortable and she gives me a nude body rub. I could use one and she gives a nice rub. On the flip, she goes down on me. I love it. Simply great and then she asks if I’m ready to “have fun”. I sure am! She rides me, it’s good. I ask her for RCG... not as good. Couldn’t get a rhythm so she turns back around and grinds me to completion. Wanted to tap that ass doggy but figured I’ll come back.

Afterwards we chatted on the bed, watched the news. Talked about random things. She says she’s in nyc working at a law firm during the day and is in nursing school... not sure how true that all is but if you can except that some may be BS she’s still nice to chat with.
Its funny how some leave guys in their room with their stuff. One girl left me with her tablet so she can pay her rent or drug dealer. I could have left with it.

What did you pay and for how long?

Its funny how some leave guys in their room with their stuff. One girl left me with her tablet so she can pay her rent or drug dealer. I could have left with it.

What did you pay and for how long?
Tell me about it. It’s was unusual I just stood still and kept my hands in my pockets till she returned lol

100 hh but may have been slow cause In past it was 120, or maybe I’m just reaching “regular” status

Last edited by a moderator:
So photos are not representative of how she looks now?
They are not far off but since has added some extra chunk ;) these pics are from when I first met her in the Holbrook spot maybe two years ago... I’ve put on some weigh since then too. We all do lol but she’s not by anymeans fat. Just not skinny and toned anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen her lately? I saw her last at the since torn down Comfort inn. Then at that motel spot on a corner off vets and since Mia

Anyone seen her lately? I saw her last at the since torn down Comfort inn. Then at that motel spot on a corner off vets and since Mia
Recently, she's posting that she's in Ronkonkoma. I haven't seen her, but the pics posted in thread message#71, match with her new ads....

Sexy College Girl 6315752851 - 27
posted on:
Tue 05 Mar 2019 04:25 PM
Hi my name is Jordan I'm a 27 year old very sexy college girl come join me for a FULL SERVICE body rub and fun I promise you will not leave disappointed 6315752851
631-575-2851