Judy's Girls Reviews & Discussion 551-328-9127 (formerly 516-669-0898)

Verna J girl, $240 for the full GFE service, didn't go for the upgrade but she seems up to it. It's pretty cool to start seeing PSE upgrades outside of Manhattan with good public transportation. Verna has an athletic body and I recognize her face but I can't remember. nice B tits, round meaty ass, pink pussy.

Not much English as expected but she knows all of the basic caveman grunting and gestures when I wanna sucky suck in the shower and when I want her to go down and suck my cock and balls. She lays on her back like a good girl and lets me pound that pussy hard while I look for her tonsils. Pussy is not super tight but I'm not john holms.... switched to CG then lazy side way doggy until I cum in the bag. Saved me a good hour to avoid going to midtown today to get my nut.

$240 for 30 min, bbbj, daty, p2p, mish, cg, lazy dog (no bbfs but she offered but I didn't feel like asking how much).

no, she did not rim my ass @pokler

Booker K Pink has an incall in NJ. I saw Janice. She is in early 20s. J girl. Super cute and all natural. Pics on the website are accurate. She has big Bs or Cs. Very soft. Booked for an hour. When I got there, the door lady (Alina?) was very hot (boobs) but unfortunately she was not available. She took me to Janice's room. She was wearing a black bikini. She was all natural well proportioned. I began tasting her kitty. Then I provided the $. We hop into the shower and got a preview bbbj. So the session was BBBJ, Rim, 69, BBFS with CIM, 2nd pop BBFS & CIM. Damage was $$$40 +$.

Hot k girl Hannah. $300 45 min. She has a killer body in a white slinky dress today where I can see her hard nips in the center of big tits. Waist and ass so fine as the stress hugged her body. Huge smile and gave me a kiss as I disrobed. Pulled off her dress revealing hot k girl body that I immediate went to attention. Quick shower with bbbj preview. She dries me up head to toe… seriously giving me a total hot wife vibe just married kind of feeling. Daty and 69 in the room against her bald pussy was great and I bent her over and ate her pussy and surprised attacked her ass too. Doggy mish doggy hard induced her loud moaning and I pulled out to unload into her mouth. She’s really awesome and I gotta see her again.

I would put her body many Manhattan gfes

Helen $240 30 min. Great ass. Nice face, good top. Her ass is the best feature. Doggy masters will love it. I think her ass rivals Aya JPK in terms of size and grabability. I think Helen is better at getting pounded in doggy too. I love the way she looks back at me moaning while I fuck her. Maybe she’s just making sure I don’t take off the condom. Idk. I had my 001 so it feels like nothing was on.

She’s getting busy. I had to wait when I got there and someone was queued right after me. I feel a little weird being so close so many dudes in the apartment…