JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

Bella

One of the absolute rockstars has returned to Manhattan. I’ve seen this babe as GiGi at Shangrila/DDY. While working in Flushing the name Bella was used but sometimes she accidentally was billed as Bena. Whatever you want to call her, she’s awesome!

Such a convenient location in Midtown. I get her just upon arrival to Manhattan. They gave her a small dimly lit room with a massage table sized bed.

Didn’t matter where you put her - her looks are incredible. She’s young, sexy and horny. She’s beautiful and the enhanced boobs are huge and soft.

She was wearing this dress that had loose fitted two straps with an open chest that had chains strung across from one side to the other. So revealing the big boobs kept jumping out. It was so appealing on the eyes and my hands naturally went straight for her tits. The dress was pulled up a bit and I could grab her bare ass too. Within 2 minutes of entry, I stripped, told her no shower and no condom. (we have previously negotiated this - pretty standard upgrade but I’m not sure it’s open to all so YMMV)

Usually we do a lot of DATY, BBBJ before fucking but she was so sexy I was so aroused and couldn’t wait to get my cock inside her. She has an incredible pussy that feels so good and even more amazing with BBFS. We started standing mish at the corner of this makeshift bed. I actually liked this squeaky table. Every thrust of penetration felt amazing. I am a very difficult guy to cum, but I knew today was special.

After standing mish I moved her back to the pillow and I got on the bed for mish. Such good slow fucking while getting a few licks and caresses of those huge melons of hers. She was arching and laying her head back and damn she looked so pretty. She was really happy to see me - we always have a lot of fun together. But today was magical cock/pussy connection. I fucked her in mish long and progressively harder. We worked up quite a sweat. Drank a couple waters her room was getting warm. Did some doggy. Then at the hour mark I called halftime and we went for a quick standing shower.

Nice and fresh back to the room I layed down on my back. She was kissing my nipples and my body I was so excited to fuck i almost skipped the BBBJ. I had only given her a few minutes of DATY. We went back to mish and it was just so fucking good. As every thrust was getting closer and closer to climax I knew it was coming soon and was enjoying the progression so much. When it built to the inevitable moment I pulled out last second and blasted her stomach with a huge load. It ran across her stomach in both directions dripping on the bed. This was at an hour and half. Bella knowing me so well immediately joked “wow so fast today”. She wanted 5 hours or 8 hours, like I said she knows me well.

We showered up and a rare occasion for me with 15 minutes left we just took it easy with some light kissing of her nipples and body and a little conversation.

This girl has the best attitude, awesome body, incredible skills and doesn’t take any premiums.

Damage $340/hour * 2 hours + $220 upgrade/tip. Total $900
Recommend Yes - top tier
Repeat Yes - follow her

pokler

Power Bottom
Bella

One of the absolute rockstars has returned to Manhattan. I’ve seen this babe as GiGi at Shangrila/DDY. While working in Flushing the name Bella was used but sometimes she accidentally was billed as Bena. Whatever you want to call her, she’s awesome!

Such a convenient location in Midtown. I get her just upon arrival to Manhattan. They gave her a small dimly lit room with a massage table sized bed.

Didn’t matter where you put her - her looks are incredible. She’s young, sexy and horny. She’s beautiful and the enhanced boobs are huge and soft.

She was wearing this dress that had loose fitted two straps with an open chest that had chains strung across from one side to the other. So revealing the big boobs kept jumping out. It was so appealing on the eyes and my hands naturally went straight for her tits. The dress was pulled up a bit and I could grab her bare ass too. Within 2 minutes of entry, I stripped, told her no shower and no condom. (we have previously negotiated this - pretty standard upgrade but I’m not sure it’s open to all so YMMV)

Usually we do a lot of DATY, BBBJ before fucking but she was so sexy I was so aroused and couldn’t wait to get my cock inside her. She has an incredible pussy that feels so good and even more amazing with BBFS. We started standing mish at the corner of this makeshift bed. I actually liked this squeaky table. Every thrust of penetration felt amazing. I am a very difficult guy to cum, but I knew today was special.

After standing mish I moved her back to the pillow and I got on the bed for mish. Such good slow fucking while getting a few licks and caresses of those huge melons of hers. She was arching and laying her head back and damn she looked so pretty. She was really happy to see me - we always have a lot of fun together. But today was magical cock/pussy connection. I fucked her in mish long and progressively harder. We worked up quite a sweat. Drank a couple waters her room was getting warm. Did some doggy. Then at the hour mark I called halftime and we went for a quick standing shower.

Nice and fresh back to the room I layed down on my back. She was kissing my nipples and my body I was so excited to fuck i almost skipped the BBBJ. I had only given her a few minutes of DATY. We went back to mish and it was just so fucking good. As every thrust was getting closer and closer to climax I knew it was coming soon and was enjoying the progression so much. When it built to the inevitable moment I pulled out last second and blasted her stomach with a huge load. It ran across her stomach in both directions dripping on the bed. This was at an hour and half. Bella knowing me so well immediately joked “wow so fast today”. She wanted 5 hours or 8 hours, like I said she knows me well.

We showered up and a rare occasion for me with 15 minutes left we just took it easy with some light kissing of her nipples and body and a little conversation.

This girl has the best attitude, awesome body, incredible skills and doesn’t take any premiums.

Damage $340/hour * 2 hours + $220 upgrade/tip. Total $900
Recommend Yes - top tier
Repeat Yes - follow her
" doesn't take any premiums" .. Oh really ? You paid her $900 . lol
All that money and you didn't get your licked ?

Nanami
$340/hr

I finally decided to take the long trek from the safety of my known in LI and Queens, and into the unknown depths of Manhattan. And quite a journey it was.

My appointment was a little screwy. I texted pps at about 8 AM hoping to get a 10 AM appointment. I kind of fucked up because in my excitement, I got on the train at 9:00, hoping pps would answer and book the appointment on the ride. Unfortunately, he told me that Nanami wouldn’t be available until 1 PM. Too bad I was already on the train, but that’s my fault for being dumb. Verification was relatively quick and simple.

I arrived in Manhattan at about 9:45 AM for a 1 PM appointment. Yeah, I’m an idiot. Walked around for 2.5 hours, went to a couple of stores, and got a curse put on me by some homeless guy. Ya know, the usual for Manhattan. Eventually it hits 12:20 and my legs are jelly, so I went to the location a little early. Good news to anyone taking the train from penn station: it’s only like a 5 minute walk.

Since I got there early, I had to wait in the seating area (which is to be expected when you’re half an hour early). Pps offers water and stuff while I wait on the couch. Bonus points for having separators so that you don’t see other guests walking in and they don’t see you. After cracking out a book I had just bought and waiting, Nanami was finally ready after about 20 minutes.

Nanami is the cutest girl I have ever seen, and I’m not exaggerating. Wasn’t really short at about 5’4 with long, black hair. Nice A’s and has a very nice ass. Good size and shape. Legit looks no older than 20 and has an absolutely adorable face. The epitome of Japanese cuteness. We enter the table shower and she does a short nuru session for maybe 30 seconds. But other than that, pretty uneventful.

Back in the room, starts with BBBJ for a couple of minutes. Cover goes on and starts riding for a bit. Eventually we switch to mish and finish with k9 in the bag. My heart was about to explode out of my chest, so we spend the rest of the time talking about random shit. Can’t comment on her English cause we spoke in Japanese. But very nice and bubbly. Great attitude throughout the entire session.

Nanami was absolutely amazing. Absolutely adorable, great body, great service, and great attitude. Highly recommend her. She said she’s going back to Japan in a little over a week, so get her while she’s here. Also I saw the Azu that I’ve heard so much about on here, and can confirm she’s hot as fuck.

Miyoshi $380 h/$200 bbfs/$60 tips= damage $640

was looking into trying new imports because was getting too attached to salacia...thats when i came across miyoshi a petite jav star
have always wanted to try a jav star so i decided to give it a go

called at 10am got an appointment at 5:45pm but i had all day so didn't mind..got there at the exact time had to wait a little and when she was ready i was taken to the cutest petite girl i have ever seen, im not tall but when i stood next to her i looked like a giant and realized that the guys in her videos are just normal size she is just so tiny.

i go inside and she greets me with a fk asks for the donations and off we go to the shower, in there she starts bathing me and kissing before we leave she gives me a preview to her bbj..we go back to the room where there is more kissing and more bbj i was already dripping from the tip and decided to flip the script now i was the one licking her everywhere..

tried licking her nipples but she said she didnt like it cause it was too ticklish so i moved down her belly and to the side of her legs just licking near the vag just teasing her going around until i was ready to taste heaven, thats when i realized how small it was so tiny to the point that my whole tongue would hit the anus and her vag at the same time she sarts moaning and i keep going after a while i tried to finger her but she said it hurts so i stopped cause i didnt wanted to hurt her all these time im being super careful because she looks super fragile with such a small stature

i was ready to go in and told her lets do it...she takes out the wrapper and some vaseline thats when i ask her for PSE she tellls me thats an extra $200 i was like no problem, i wasnt gonna let this opportunity pass me, so in i go without an armor and OMG! it was so tight ..she starts by getting on top and not even 2 minutes have pass and she starts gushing like a fountain and there is nothing more that i love than a squirter but she kept on riding like a pro ,the water gates just stays open and there is juices going down my balls down my butt crack a puddle undertneath me we keep going for some time until she gets tired so we change position but before that she has to change the waterproof pads on the bed..

we continue but now im top ,tried misionary position my favorite but she was too small to put her legs on my shoulder so she rests them on my chest as i go in, the water gates open once more and i just keep on going harder and harder and she just keeps on screaming kimochi over and over after a few minutes im sweating so i tell her k9 ...she gets on all four and i continue at this point she is wet all over so its a slip and slide after a few minutes she tells me to cum because my time was almost up ....one thing about me is that i take so long to finish could go for 2 hours no problem most of the time i have to get a bbj at the end to finish otherwise i could keep on going and go over the time limit which has happened before..so i tell her to get on top and ride me again

she gets on top starts riding me water everywhere and i start focusing and thats when i lost control as she is riding me the engine starts and i couldnt hold back anymore ,came inside her and she just kept riding and i see my fallen soldiers just dripping down her leg and that was the hottest thing i have ever seen in my life there have been only 4 girls in my 10 years of this hobby that have made me cum without having to give me a bbj at the end and she was 1 of them

we go and shower a few more cute kisses in there and then back to the room,got dress tipped her...she didnt want it cause she said i had given her too much already but i insisted she tanked me with the cutests smile.. we say our goodbyes and one last kiss

throughout the whole encounter she was giving that japanese kawaii vibes which i love so much i would defitnely go back to her but sadly she will be leaving soon..if she ever comes back im doing it again

p.s this was my first review i apologize if its too long