Joy Spring spa 57st 929-530-6999

Coco was very attentive. Started with a TS and made sure everything's ok. Her massage is brilliant. I think all of girls here give good massage. Trained and experienced. She gave a nice medium pressure massage. She used her hands and forearms and her touch was very pleasurable. Hot towel was amazing. And in some points, she found out I'm a guy waiting for some extended menu and opened her jewelry box after a request from me. She started to warm up me with her soft hands. Got me on all four and gave nice prostate massage. That was great. Even she put a cover on my shaft with her mouth then giving me cbj. She's brilliant, isnt it? And that was pretty hot and memorable because I've never gotten a great service like this. She didn't do a lot of teasing around my dick before the flip. I enjoyed her hands, it was very firm and there was no-mercy. Unfortunately she said no FS but that's all right. There're tons of fs palors here. I'll definitely be finding my way back here again. No hassle pleasure. I call it a win.