Joy Spring 929-530-6999

Gave it a try last Friday and then repeated in this afternoon. And can say you must see her before she disappears. Here's the story. Was easy to steal myself. Buzzed me in, up two flights of stairs to the third floor. Hoped it could be a time for some fun while waiting someone let me in. Little excited and also nervous. I loved Winebar review. Made me want to go here badly. I was not disappointed. It was 1.8 total well spent money. I was hoping for a young 20's. But Stella was early 30's, better than average looking and Korean. She was very friendly. Put her arm around my waist in embrace and ushered me in a room, after donating the house, suggested me ts. TS was standard . Cleaned my butt crack, taint, balls and cucumber very thoroughly. She started giving me the massage after coming back in the room. I was already comfortable and her massage was making it even more comfortable. I liked her massaging skills because it was therapeutic massage and getting turn me on as her fingers roaming all around my butt. She loved to play my jewels down there. I slightly opened my legs for her. She took off her top and gave me sensual body slide for one two minutes. And then she whispered in my ear what I looking for. I nodded and tipped her. She went out for a second and came back quickly. She said "Get on all fours" but I could clearly understand what she was telling about. She brought her both hands below my belly and gently pulled it up with saying "Hip up please". I got what she meant so quickly lifted up my ass then she started her "FIRE and ICE SHOW". It was a literally True Hot Bath all along my butt crack. She didn't forget teasing balls hanging there. Everything was amazing and it was a very special thing that I never ever experienced. In a moment, she applied ICE treatment. Wow! Really freaked me out. My dick got very hard more than a wood. It was kinda Rimming but incomparable. This treatment would be good for your health of prostate. She even poked and dug my anus with her tongue. I'm not a bisexual but I couldn't resist anything from this little bitch. XOXO Stella asked if I wanted to try PM, I accepted. She put on a glove and launched her finger explorer into the cave. With her skills not appearance, Stella must be one of the top level provider in NYC. She found the sponge out in a few minutes and drove me crazy by pressing it repeatedly. Whooooooah... hella good.

She had me turn around and feel her Fire and Ice again. Started on my nipples then slid down her tongue to the downtown and covered it to give vigorous CBJ. As Winebar mentioned she didn't want me to touch her UTC. But she was fine with OTC. Got another soft touch around my belly and legs and also she kissed me all around my belly even cucumber again. I asked her to finish me in CBJ instead of another prostate massage. And she began to please my member. He seemed to be very happy when her lips wrapped and rubbed his head. Her CBJ was great and I busted. Everything she gave me was way too fun for me.

She took off the cover and cleaned everything off. I was happy with her release into the cover and she took it away and cleaned the rest of it up. I was more than happy with her work.

Entrance Fee : 80 plus Tipped 100

Last edited by a moderator:
You found her out ! She performs extraordinary techniques all around butt crack! Even her PM got so much improved. Forget about U spa. Stella looks younger and gives a real stellar services without upselling.

I set up an appointment with Stella this afternoon but when I got there she was already taken. I was a little irritated and started walking back downtown but decided to check with her about 45mins later. She apologized and I went back.
One thing I will point out is that you have to walk past a legit salon of some kind with a receptionist sitting there looking at you through the glass doors as you pass by to go to the next floor. I don't give a shit but just thought I would mention it.
Stella is very friendly and attractive. The service was much like as described above. The table shower was relaxing. Her massage skills are awesome, she knows what she's doing. And the ass play, ball licking, ice / hot stuff were out of this world. She was rubbing her tits on my dick for a while too which was nice. Everything was covered, I think she even had some plastic wrap for the rimming or something.
It's funny when she offered me the extras and said 100 I tried saying thats too much for less than f/s but she eventually just said you'll see.
When it was all over I happily handed her the 100 tip and she laughed. It was totally worth it.
80 for the house 100 Tip 1 Hour.

I was hoping to see Stella again a couple of months ago but she is no longer working there. I asked to see someone who provides similar service and was given a couple of names, so I just went for it. When I arrived I met Kay (I think that was her name, hard to tell.) She is attractive, and very nice, probably upper 30's, Korean. She said I didn't need a table shower which was disappointing as I was looking forward to it. When she asked if I had been there before I said yes, with Stella.
After an excellent massage we got into a weird negotiation, her English isn't great. She kept asking what I wanted and I kept saying the same service as Stella and it became clear she had no idea of what I was talking about. So I just went with a HJ and hoped she would get creative, which she didn't.
The place is very clean and even sprayed the bottom of my shoes when I got there. I probably won't go back unless Stella returns, but if you can be very clear about what you want or want a great massage it's worth checking out.
$80 + $60 1 hour.

For 80 house I will make her give me a ts
Yeah, I get that. My approach is to be polite and not very demanding and see what happens. I eventually find someone that provides a good experience and then I repeat with that person for a while. Probably not the most effective attitude, but it works for me.

Yeah, I get that. My approach is to be polite and not very demanding and see what happens. I eventually find someone that provides a good experience and then I repeat with that person for a while. Probably not the most effective attitude, but it works for me.
I agree but if it doesn’t flow and you have to do bargaining it usually doesn’t go well. The ones that have shit down Pat will go to work and pay when done. The ones that nickel and did don’t deserve tip. I just get massage and leave. If you tip them all regardless there is no reason to do more

it's all good if it works for you.
Since don't want to get involved in the middle of a session with financial matters, what works for me is to say what I'm willing to pay (the bills are taken out of my wallet and in my hand and put back in my wallet if we can't come to agreement) and what services I expect — works for me.

Exceptions to this is when I go to a new (to me anyway) legit place with the intent of getting only a legit massage.

Tried here this week. One hour with Sunny Small average thin Kgirl kinda flat bum. Had to ask for TS started off kinda bla not a lot of tease but a good wash down none the less. Lots of needing but improved as time when on. Enjoyed the covered hot towel and back walk. soft touch little play with the boys then flip was a nice HE. Nothing else offered or perused OTC touch ok but not encouraged. FS not my thing. Probably not repeat still looking for more sensual less mechanical. Want to try NURU without all the GFE, FS. 80H/40T