Joy Spa 212-756-8800

Was greeted by Christina. Slender and pretty with solid English. $60 for the hour and $10 extra for the table shower.

Table shower uneventful. Back to the room with a door but walls don't go up to the ceiling. Decent massage with oil and hot towel clean up. Decent build up and flip.

Basic massage, table shower and ST. $70/$70 for the hour.

Rang the bell and drew Mia. Slender and average looking...her strong is more like a medium but does a nice back walk. Used oil and took direction well then clean up with a hot towel. Nice build up but not very accommodating. Damage was $60/$60 for the hour

Sorry for not being clear...it's $60 for the hour and an extra $10 for the shower. First visit I took the hour and the shower; second visit didn't take the shower.

Rang the bell and drew Yuki. Slender and pretty but would discover she had a gut later on in the session.

Asked for strong and she tried her best. Was a nice rub with oil and a hot towel clean up.

On the flip jack hammer handy...had to tell her to slow down. First time here I was asked how much I was going to tip. I offered 60 and that came with OTC roaming...80 got me tities but the bra stayed on and she wanted 100 to take her top off. After seeing her itty bitty titty committee membership and gut, I opted for the $80 option.

Hot towel clean up and on my way. Damage was 60/80.

Rang the bell and drew Helen. Slender, nice face with a pretty mouth.

Asked for strong and she gave me a back walk for about 15 minutes then traps, neck and legs. Overall a decent massage.

Build up was weak as it was more soothing than sensual - I dozed off a couple of times.

I flip over and she's sitting on a stool - not a good sign. Then she starts using my nuts like they're the Chinese stress balls. Told her to stop because it wasn't pleasant at all. Then she grabs a hand full of oil and starts to jackhammer. I tell her to stop and give me more massage.
Damage was 60/40 as she did give a rather nice massage. She asked me for 20 more and I lol'd at her.

Was greeted by Monica...slender wearing yoga pants, black sweater and no bra...silhouette of her boobs and nipples protruding through the fabric.

Collects the $60 house fee and I get on the table. She comes back and covers me with a blanket. Nice grip and she works by neck, shoulders, back, and legs. She straddles me and uses the heels of her palms to go up and down my back.

Sheet comes off and applies oil. This part was soothing...deep kneading then light touches.

Hot towel clean up and then begins the build up. She takes her top off and gets on my back rubbing her tits up and down my back.

Flip over and I ask for a hummer but she declines. Offers to take her pants off...asked for $100, I countered with $80 and she accepted. Didn't let me take her panties off at first but was able to once he started with the handie. Nicely shaved pussy but no FIV or DATY. From the neck up she looks over 40 but neck down - nice slender body of a woman half her age.

Hot towel clean up and out the door.

$140 for the hour...60/80 split.

Off the elevator and greeted by Angela. 5 foot, skinny and cute.

Takes me to the room and collects the house fee. Asked for strong and she delivered a decent massage. Lots of forearms and elbows but she dug in and followed instructions.

Hot towel clean up and a nice build up. I requested a hummer on the flip but was denied. We settled on a nude handy for $100.

She undress and has perky A cups with small nipples and a shaved pussy. She lays next to me and cuddles up. Kisses my neck and whispers the usual lines into my ear.

She had no problem with me roaming or FIV. Nice, sensual handy. Hot towel clean up and out the door.

$60/$100.