Jordan Kay 602-909-3447 PHX - Scottsdale area

As per my previous thread, I got Jordan's info from her BFF Adriana. They frequently recommend mongers to one another.

I text and set up an appointment today, at her condo. I was quoted 325 for 1hr, 350 for two pops, and I opted for the double, because what's 25 bucks at that point?

Jordan is 100% milf material, probably in her 40s (ad says younger, but I doubt it, more on that later), pretty, tall and curvy, big ol fake titties. (I'm a titty-man.) She's a Texas gal, but not much of an accent. I was greeted with a hug and kiss. Her place was very dark inside, made the mistake of only taking my sunglasses in. She leads me up to her room, very clean, music playing. I put the deposit down and we undress.

She's quite chatty, which is fine by me, I'm a fan of conversation especially with something intimate (sue me). I get a little bit of LFK and exploring in. She starts me with a back rub, gliding her tits across, felt great. I flip and she gives me a great BBJ, LOTS of eye contact, good pace. After about 5 minutes, I CIM, she spits into her bathroom sink. She comes back and cleans me up.

Between rounds, we chat on her bed, about a lot of things. There's some light touching, and she occasionally reaches over to check on junior, giving him a little attention to see if he wakes up. Lots of mentions of other clients, she seems to be very popular and has a sugar daddy, so... I think she's doing just fine. She also mentioned her son that's in med school, which leads me thinking her age being a bit higher than ad, but she's damn sexy for 40.

She breaks out a vibrating toy and has me lean back. I am new to this toy prospect, but she starts working the balls and it feels really good. Junior starts showing signs of life, so she starts BBJ again. I enjoy this for probably 10 minutes and then I request to return the favor so I don't ruin the main event. I go DATY. It was good, she has a little whisp down there, no foul smell, but I got the sense she might smoke a bit? Either way, I go to town. She didn't allow FIV but after 5 or 10 minutes, she's getting worked up and tells me she's getting off. May have been fake, but sure, I'll take it. (I'll take that over "you're bad at this" from my cunt ex-wife.)

She switches back to BBJ and I stop her after a little while: I need to plow. She pops on the cover and lays down for mish. For a mom, she's surprisingly tight and was gripping me back. We're LFK while I pound. She gets into it, starts talking really dirty, and we finish together. She goes into the bathroom to clean up a bit, as I start to get dressed. We chat for a little bit more and then kisses me goodbye.

All in all, would repeat. Seems very popular, she said she was booked up the rest of the afternoon, but if you're in town, give her a shot.

Now that I've spent quite a bit on my trip, I may not partake again, but I'm still here for another week and I never heard back from another gal I had my eye on...