Jolly Kaia vs unverified customers

U too curiosity !
He's credit none of mine business。
Look let's leave it like this. I think we both have a misunderstanding of the situation. I don't have two numbers. I can give you Manhattan references. I'm still down for an appointment. My last 3 numbers of my phone is 102 you want to unblock just message and we'll have fun. You don't want too it's cool. At the end of the day I just want you to be safe and feel safe and I think and hope we all want that for you.

Me too,had no problems with her .seems pretty cool down to earth,but I had to cancel due to car trouble. Hope she isn't mad at me, sorry jolly
hi Jazzy, how were you able to book an appointment with Jolly? Given you only joined UG a month ago and have no reviews under your name. I tried verifying with Jolly, and she said my reviews are too old and not enough. I said, i can provide references as i am a regular in many places, but i respect whatever verifying rules she has. Its her prerogative to see who she wants to see, but i wouldn't be lying she rubbed me the wrong way we interacted over text and the way she told go look elsewhere.

hi Jazzy, how were you able to book an appointment with Jolly? Given you only joined UG a month ago and have no reviews under your name. I tried verifying with Jolly, and she said my reviews are too old and not enough. I said, i can provide references as i am a regular in many places, but i respect whatever verifying rules she has. Its her prerogative to see who she wants to see, but i wouldn't be lying she rubbed me the wrong way we interacted over text and the way she told go look elsewhere.
Things don’t always sound right though texting. Especially if English isn’t their first language.
Besides, she probably gets a hundred calls a day and will see who she feels most comfortable with.
The high end ladies don’t need to see everyone like the bottom feeders do.
Don’t take it personal. :)

Things don’t always sound right though texting. Especially if English isn’t their first language.
Besides, she probably gets a hundred calls a day and will see who she feels most comfortable with.
The high end ladies don’t need to see everyone like the bottom feeders do.
Don’t take it personal. :)
Oh didn’t know she was high end guess that explains how the colliseum thread started.

Sent her a text with my UG name today, i haven't posted anything for a long time or been hanging around in Flushing's stores/spa a lot thought i am ok but reading all these reviews....Hummm, i am missing a lot. Hope she will respond be back. Keeping the finger crossed.

I texted her yesterday morning with my UG name. Still no response.
Sorry I'm late on this but ....REALLY..You told her you were Satisfied Customer???
Well that may have been the problem. She probably was wondering which fucking Satisfied customer???
I have so many!!

That's like the father who named his daughter "Pregnant" so every time she met a guy she would have to say...
"Hi I'm Pregnant". ...She did'nt get too many dates.