Jolly Kaia vs unverified customers

Haha , i have been trying for 2 weeks , nothing ,
I believe she might just be selective. But it’s not like there aren’t other amps that provide the same service.

I stopped trying to verify from her after she didn’t respond back after asking what type of race I am.

Go check that one, 0 history on UG low credit, made an appointment first and then stood me up.

Shame on you, I never take the initiative to asking or beg someone if want to meet once.

YES, Respect for appointment is the spirit of the contract.
Because I post more on AMP not here. I have our chat history. I never made an appointment with you. You offered me an appointment and I said no not yet. You just want to change the dialog and get others to agree with you. Its all good at the end of the day you're really not the only one anyway it's just a bit of a shame how you approached the situation. Wish you the best of luck.

Because I post more on AMP not here. I have our chat history. I never made an appointment with you. You offered me an appointment and I said no not yet. You just want to change the dialog and get others to agree with you. Its all good at the end of the day you're really not the only one anyway it's just a bit of a shame how you approached the situation. Wish you the best of luck.
Why not be a honest person ?
U like play drama, was you asked the first appointment, I said NO, I gave u a time, u said check in 30min, but not responded..... when over the time a hour, u texted again..
U never followed my schedule time, only just wanted me follow your time and keeping text me again and again.

Yes, this few days really full booked, I told my self have to squeeze time be with you, then,.. BINGO, :eek:, Go move on.

By the way, I didn't blocked you, but from today I have to block you now.
I know you have 2phone number texted me.

U like play drama, was you asked the first appointment, I said NO, I gave u a time, u said check in 30min, but not responded..... when over the time a hour, u texted again..
U never followed my schedule time, only just wanted me follow your time and keeping text me again and again.

Yes, this few days really full booked, I told my self have to squeeze time be with you, then,.. BINGO, :eek:, Go move on.

You're wild lol. Your messages are coming back as blocked. As I said, all good. Enjoy the holidays and be safe overall.

You're wild lol. Your messages are coming back as blocked. As I said, all good. Enjoy the holidays and be safe overall.
What's kind of person used 2 phone number check on me in the same time ? , I blocked that one at first time when I figured out u had 2 phone number. And I told you don't texted use 2 phone number.

Now showing people how odd u are!

What's kind of person used 2 phone number check on me in the same time ? , I blocked that one at first time when I figured out u had 2 phone number. And I told you don't texted use 2 phone number.

Lol you're wildddd hahaha. I only used one number, princess. Like I said enjoy the holidays and stay safe.

Curious how would you know if he had 2 numbers? Would it matter unless he made 2 appointments?

Don't worry Jolly you cannot accommodate everyone. You were very nice to me, keep doing what you are doing. Stay safe and happy holidays